Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( EXPLAINNNNNNN ))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((read recent posts))

(( I still don't understand. -_- ))
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Give me about twenty minutes and I'll attempt to explain what's been happening.))

((Alright, so here's the way I see it, through all the OOC talk:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all crashed on Mars, that part's clear.

Remnant was the first one rescued by the humans. He told them that his ship had lost power and crashed, and he led them to open the other ships.

Ember was the next to be gotten out, and his suspicion seems to have been raised at his rescuers, due to their convoluted past with each other and other races.

The TARDIS had the unfortunate chance to crash into an asteroid, knocking it off course and sending it down to the planet. The feline inside was shaken up, escaping before Remnant arrived.

Remnant dealt with the TARDIS, repairing the warp drive and righting it again. He and the feline go investigate what looks like the impact of a ship in the red sand near the edge of a cliff.

Percy had crashed on the edge of the cliff, and got out before the ship tipped over the edge, exploding on the way down and sending a piece of metal flying into his arm. He collapsed into the sand, soon to be picked up by Ember.

Maisy's ship burned up in the atmosphere and crashed, throwing her around and almost breaking her leg.

The feline from the TARDIS and Percy were put inside a medical tent. Ember went to open Maisy's ship, a somewhat hostile interaction occurred, and Remnant came to her aid, taking her to the medical tent where Percy was just waking up.

Another ship came down, slamming into the ground. Inside, Remnant found a human, wondering what he was doing with a ship that wasn't his own. THe knight took the human, Baris, back to the medical tent for questioning.

Time skip

Everyone went out to a large plains area to find that an entire fleet of alien ships had crashed, backup medical ships coming down and getting the survivors out.

The reason to why the ships crashed is discussed: Held to a vote, trying to decide if Mars had it's gravitational pull increased, or if it's the work of some alien artifact affecting the ship's systems and causing them to pitch toward the planet.

Most people, excluding the feline from the TARDIS, think that it was caused by some sort of artifact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is where we are now. I'm not sure what was going on behind the scenes, but it seems that Daleks has been controlling characters unto his own will. I don't know if this is true; again, I don't know if anyone's been PMing outside of this thread.

I'm not entirely sure that I want to continue with this, due to the misunderstandings and excessive OOC chatter going on within the roleplay. I've had bad experiences with certain members of this group in the past, and I think it would be wise for me to remove myself before any more complications arise.))
StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((That is absolutely perfect explanation as to what is happening right now. Nice job summing it up!))

((Lets get this on the road))

((
StoryTeller wrote:
((That is absolutely perfect explanation as to what is happening right now. Nice job summing it up!))

Thank you! Hopefully we can use it to give everyone a reference point for when we continue.))

(( YAS. But.... Tardis has injuries, BTW. Head and tail. X3 ))
StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

Tardis wrote:
(( YAS. But.... Tardis has injuries, BTW. Head and tail. X3 ))
((As the great RussianBadger once said "Nano machines, Son!" You are fine in the head as thats where a majority of the nanobots were injected, the tail however is not completely healed however the nano machines are almost down there to finish repairs))

(( o.O Well okay, I didn't get to play out the injuries.... XD X3 ))
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

Tardis wrote:
Tardis rolled her eyes with a dissatisfied groan. "Ugh, dumb beta-zone species...."
((Rude... Lel))

(( Well, she's afraid that they're going to get themselves killed. XD X3 ))

((Daleks,can it say I am on the ship?))

(( Which ship is it? ))
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((Its a human ship we picked up, because all alien ships just straight up have no power))

((When did this happen))
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

((Wait I just remembered that this isn't Planet in Need XD oh god!))

((Void it))

((Try and delete it))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus