Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She has slowly been following them the whole time, something about this girl mad her feel off, she sensed it, but she didn’t know what it was
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

((may I join?))

((Ya))

((one sec lemme read whats happened so far))

((Kk))

*matt rides in the back of his armored truck with the word "F.E.T.U." which means federal emergency tactical unit printed on both sides of the truck*

She turned seeing a truck, she wondered what was happening too need one of those big ass trucks

*the lights on the truck flash as matt and 5 other well armed squad members get out of the truck matt hands Jessica $200* matt:you saw nothing *matt then catches up with his group and the truck drives off*

“What..the hell..? Well free 200 bucks so I’m good..” she said happily, but she decided to follow the truck, she got on her black low ride Harley and took off after it

*the truck stops at a building a few blocks away and not long after matt and his crew come out with a man cuffed and they put him in the truck the rest of them get in and the truck takes off again*

She continued to follow the truck her hair flowing in the wind, along with the tassels on her black leather jacket

*the truck parks in the back of the local police station then matt his five squad mates and the cuffed man enter the building*

She parked her Harley in front of the police station and got off, she placed her helmet on the back seat of her bike and began to walk in side her hips swayed with every movement, when she walked inside she walked to the cop at the front desk, she raised a eyebrow at him

*the cop looked up at her* cop: can I help you? *as he said this matt and his team walked through the back area of the station and talked to the chief*

“I need to talk to that man...” she said pointing to Matt, she tapped her fingers on her thigh

*the cop let her go back to see matt, matt sees her*matt:oh its you...

She gave a fake smile and tapped her fingers on her thigh she reached into her pocket, “here...” she handed him the 200 dollars, brushing his wrist as she gave it to him

*matt looked surprised* matt:you don't want it?

She shrugged, “I could care less...give it to someone who needs it..” she began to turn to leave, she bit her lip hitting her scar, she began o walk, her hips swaying as she took a step

*matt began to think she was hot*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus