Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

((just got here and holy shit a lot happened can someone plz explain it to me a little bit shorter?))
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

"Not bad." Sooth said, clearly show signs of rage. "Let me show something." Sooth opened up his beak and shot three fireballs at Jack. The fireballs collided with each other and they merged forming a fireball slightly bigger than Jack is in his Phoenix form.
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

Blaise wrote:
"Not bad." Sooth said, clearly show signs of rage. "Let me show something." Sooth opened up his beak and shot three fireballs at Jake. The fireballs collided with each other and they merged forming a fireball slightly bigger than Jake is in his Phoenix form.

((HMM who's Jake :|))
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

((Sorry ment Jack))

(Its fine)

He'd get hit with the fireball crashing to the ground and returning back to his Blood Knight form.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((I’m alive again XD))
She continues to charge up her attack, it turned into a giant white ball that surrounded her

He'd be stunned struggling to get up he still hadn't noticed Jessica charging up her spell...

She was almost complete as had grew 3 times his size, when she had completed it she moved it up towards the sky, it blocked out the sun perfectly

He'd get up stumbling back he'd look up seeing her attack almost complete. He'd jump up and sprout wings of the Blood Phoenix (He was also noticeably larger) He'd summon the Blood Ax and yell ``WE ARE INSANITY, WE ARE THE BLOOD KNIGHTS!`` He'd open up another rift and many other knights in the Blood Armor would walk out. They also had Blood Phoenix wings and they were also the same size.

She aimed towards the blood Phoenix, “if it’s we you are talking about , then you will die together...” she threw it and it engulfed all the blood phoenix’s, it slowly and painfully disintegrated them down to nothing, she looked up and watched them

As the light would clear up It'd show Jack with one arm and half of his armor missing He'd have his hand infront of him a Blood Shield was covering most of his body and as it disappeared he fell on his knees. He'd cough up blood ``There's more there will always be more of us`` He'd cough up more blood. Collapse on the ground and died.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

((Welp Jack's dead))

((Btw all the Creatures of Darkness are gone))

((Kk lol))

((This is the first time one of my characters died))

((Lol dead boi)

(( >:( ))

((Lol jk))

((Ok back to rp!!))
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

*matt wakes up from the gas*matt: you!!*matt puts on his gas mask and gets a call from the u.s. government* ???: matt we have decided to pardon your actions as long as you capture you know who... matt: ok but ill need a team of about 10.. ???:done just go outside the warehouse a f.e.t.u. truck should pull up to you *matt walks outside and a heavily armoured SUV and Humvee drive up* SUV driver: you captain matt? matt: yes driver: get in we have to go sir *matt gets in the SUV and it as well as the Humvee drive off*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus