Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

``To the Blood Knight realm so we can kill them`` He'd say as he finished tying the sleeve ``This isn't it, this is Arcturi so we should set up camp and stay here for now.``
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“Alright...”she slowly got up and braced herself on the rock. “Are we camping here or some different spot?” She looked over at him and put her hands on her hips.

``No we camp in that cave`` He'd point to a cave. He'd help her up and help her walk to the cave with the other guards. He'd sit her down and they'd all sit down. There was a long silence. Matt was sleeping. ``Do you really like Matt, Jessica?``

She looked at him, “why would you care...?” She raised a eyebrow

``Well while Me and Jack, who by the way is not me I'll explain later, was in your head you seemed uncomfortable around him.``

“I was uncomfortable, because y’all were inside my head driving me insane...” her eye twitched slightly as she looked ahead, not wanting to look at you.

``Listen its not my fault I was dragged into your head.``

She stood up stumbling a bit, “then who was the other jack then!?” She started to get a little pissed off.

``The man who stole my ****ing life when I was 8, he stole my life and killed my family, I was taken to the blood knight realm to be trained and I escaped and when I tried to kill him I was trapped in his soul. Are you happy now that you have my life story?``

“Yeah sure whatever....” now they were both pissed off, she limped out of the cave and started to walk to try and clear her ‘head’.

She started cursing under her breath as she limped away from the cave, she rubbed her head and sighed as she continued.
Alex looked around his home. He moved his hands back and forth, red surrounding the fingers. "When should I actually get out of here?" He asked himself. His magic was strong, sure, but he wanted to keep it hidden from the world. It was... his little secret.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus