Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“Wait...stop...your killing him...”she reached for jack and tired to get to him, but the guard held her down as they continued her surgery, the guard turned to where she was reaching and saw nothing, “I think she is mental...” the guard said to the doctor. “There is no one there Jessica...” the guard said to her. “He is killing him...help him..!” Her voice started to get panicked. She struggled with the guard but couldn’t do much because of her condition right now. “I’m sorry...jack.”
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

``Why do you care about this DEMON!`` He'd grab a scalpel and stab it into Jack's throat causing him to cough up blood and collapse `` Don't feel for him he'll always come back he's a Blood Knight`` He'd touch the guard causing him to see Jack and Himself ``Hey John I'm taking this gun`` He'd take his pistol and a Cigarette and light it ``Get her patched up and get Matt and a few other guards and were ditching this place, since well he's a Blood Knight and I just killed him! There gonna come after us``

``Listen I'll explain this to both of you later``

She had been patched up and was being carried by on of the guards that was going with them, she was still in and out of reality and she saw jack with them. “Where...” was all she managed to say her eyes were heavy as she was still on pain meds.

``Jessica just sleep you need it``

She nodded and closed her eyes, she drifted off to sleep easily. “Where are we going..?” The guard that was carrying her asked.

``Out of this dimension``

“What do you mean.. out of this dimension?” Another asked.

``Lets just say we'll be taking the fight to the Blood Knights... You got everything out of the armory right?``

“Yeah we did...but what about Jessica she is in no condition to fight...” the one holding her said, Juan.

((His name is Juan))

``Well we can ju-`` A thundering boom can be heard and a bright Blood Red light can be seen in the distance ``OH SHIT, PALADINS!`` A colossal beast made of blood red stone and was wielding a large ax and a shield. ``Its the Paladin for Jack, shit step on it! Paladins are creatures sent out by the Blood Knights to kill the person who killed that Blood Knight adn anybody else who is with him or associates with him``

The guy driving went faster, which made it a more bumpy ride, she sat up quickly and winced in pain and looked around, and saw the paladins and then looked over at him. “What the hell is going on?!”

``Jessica you really need to just try to sleep`` a massive foot stomped infront of them causing the to crash

((I gtg))

((Bye))

The car flipped and she shielded her head, glass shattered going everywhere some impaled her but only one was big enough to cause damage and it was jabbed into her left leg, she looked at the others.

He'd grab Jessica and ran off with the other guards he tossed two strange rocks ``I need you to strike those two rocks together, and after you do that throw them in front of us`` The guard would nod and do just that. After he threw it in front of them a blue portal appeared from the rocks ``Get in!``

She looked up at him, she was half dazed, “what’s...happ—ening?” She said going in and out of being awake.

He'd have her over his shoulder ``don't ask right now!`` He and a few other guards would run inside and they would end up in a completely different realm. There were giant creatures and small creatures, and huge mountains and over head small fly creatures were above them.

“Ok...” she closed her eyes trying to sleep but the glass in her leg kept hurting. It was also getting blood on jack.

She'd set her down on a rock and pulled out the shard of glass he'd rip off a bit of shirt sleeve (He had long sleeves) and wrap the sleeve around her leg

She winced a little, holding her leg, “were are going?” She asked as the dazed started to subside.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus