Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the world again.

Gabriel (played by Decap)

"Just what you do, huh? Interesting answer. I suppose it is really not within my jurisdiction to judge your alcohol intake. I mean, I am sure that somethings I do could be seen as odd." Gabriel says with a chuckle. His stomach growls a moment later. Gabriel rubs his belly and grins in embarrassment. Gabriel then calls over a server.

"I would like a water and whatever fruits and vegetables you have, please and thank you," Gabriel says with a smile at the server, "and please, no salt!" Gabriel says with a look of disgust.

"Oh, my name is Gabriel. What is your name?" Gabriel asks the intoxicated dwarf as he waits for his food.
Liothryth Terandes (played by Mirafin) Topic Starter

A serving girl brought out the food that Liothryth had ordered just as Gabriel was introducing himself and she realized she had not yet done so.

"I am Liothryth," she said with a smile, picking up her fork. After a moments thought she used her other hand to push back her hood then took a bite.
Logan Wolven (played by Bryce)

The large man soon received a drink, before looking over his shoulder at the trio. He stood, taking his tankard with him, and walked over to them, setting it down gently and takingood a seat. “I hope you don’t mind if I join you...” he said politely

Liothryth turned and gave the new comer a small smile of welcome. "I don't think anyone would mind."
Lyza (played by flatchest)

Lyza took in these names with a subdued and gentle expression, a neutral look which probably came from how wasted she was. She looked into the bottom of her cup, and frowned. Hm. "Lyza." The woman breathed. A quick, innoffensive name. Probably something easy to yell out before a door would cut her and someone else off.
Then this utter skyscraper of a man showed up. He seemed to come out of nowhere, showing up in Lyza's slow to update peripheral vision. "Euh...yeah..." She mumbled, swaying slightly, and returned to her drink without saying much else.

"Well, it is nice to meet you, Lyza." Gabriel says with a smile. He then turns his eye stalks towards the newcomer at the table.

"And I also don't mind if you sit with us. The more the merrier, and if your size says anything, you will be very merry indeed." Gabriel says with a chuckle.

"My name is Gabriel, what is your's, good sir?" Gabriel asks with a smile.

"My name is Logan. Logan Wolven." He replied, before taking a hearty swig from his tankard. "I've been traveling for a good long while, and I was hoping to have some company..." Logan said, looking the snailman up and down. He was unfamiliar with this type of creature. "And who might you all be?"

"Liothryth Terandes. I was hoping much the same thing. Companions make traveling more enjoyable." She drank from her own drink.

"Does anything particular bring you to these parts?"

Lyza's silver eyes gently swiping in the direction of the massive man before turning back to her drink. Her legs gently kicked the chair- she was too short to meet the floor. Drinking what was hardly left in an empty cup she had just grabbed, and proceeding to simply stare into the bottom. Man, her breath smells. Was that stain on her pants always there? Lyza crosses her legs, and restates. "Lyza," before going silent again.

“I was hoping to find my niece here, but... she’s not here. So now I haven’t got much of a path to follow.” Logan said, watching the drunken dwarf carefully, in case he would need to make an emergency catch before she tumbled from her chair. “I could use some traveling company.”

((Beep, beep.))

((Sorry, it's been kinda crazy lately.))

"Setting out on a new journey with new companions sounds an excellent plan to me." She raised her drink in a toast and finished it. "Personally, I like to start out first thing in the morning. A good night's sleep and a good chance to wash before setting out makes me feel better just in case I don't get a chance for a while."

As she said this she glanced at Lyza, who seemed to be sobering up. A drunken dwarf was to be expected, but she seemed to have taken it to an extreme. A good night's sleep would do her well, and a little extra time for the rest of the group to get to know each other and get supplies would only be a good thing.

((Sorry if it seems like I'm picking on Lyza, I really don't mean for it to come across that way.))

"I agree, Liothryth. A night's respite in his inn does seem like a good idea before a journey." Gabriel says agreeing with the elf's idea. As he said this his food had arrived. A nice salad and some water. Gabriel was happy that it finally arrived and was just about to dig in before he remembered what the huge man had said.

"You are looking for your niece, Logan? Well, I would be happy to help with that. I'm sure I could help in some capacity with the magics that I have." Gabriel says looking at Logan with a serious expression. He then turns back to his salad and actually digs in this time. Gabriel doesn't use any of the utensils, he just shoves bits of vegetables and fruits into his mouth with his mitten like hands before almost swallowing the pieces whole. It's not gross, but it's not elegant either.

"Thank you, Gabriel..." Logan said to the snail man, still trying to figure out just what he was. "But I know she isn't here. Perhaps we'll neet her on the way, but in the meantime, another fighter in your band never hurts when traveling." Logan said.

The idea of getting some sleep was more than relieving the older warrior. He realized it had been some time since he had properly rested. He looked forward to falling into bed, but for now, he was content to drink with his new companions. He took a moment to analyze them, a snail man that was apparently magical, a dwarf who was more than friendly with her tankard, and whom Logan had a feeling he would get along with well, and an elf who, like himself, was getting into the further years of his life. Certainly an interesting band, but from what he had seen, a merry one.
Chennik Zekian (played by TopKek23)

((There room for one more?))

((As far as I'm concerned there is.))

((Also, for the group at large, anybody have any storyline ideas they want to try out? I'm up for pretty much anything, but I can also come up with something if no one else had any ideas.))

((I don't really have any story line ideas. I just wanted to try to get a bit more character development for Gabriel before spearheading something. Ya know what I mean?))

((We could always just start with them all setting out and kind of getting to know each other as they go, meeting a few threats along the way? Something like that? And have some big over-arching threat?))

((Sounds good to me, I was just offering it up in case anyone had anything in mind.))

"You are a fighter then, Friend Logan? What is your weapon of choice, if I may ask?" Since they were going to be traveling together, it made sense to Liothryth to start figuring out everyone's strengths.

Logan grumbled something before speaking. “I had to drop my weapon off at the blacksmith after an... undesirable encounter.” He replied. He nodded to the sword he left by the door. “I’ve been using that for the past few days but, but my ax should be ready by tomorrow morning. I’m eager to have it back.” He explained, smiling at lioryth. “What about the rest of you? Any other fighters in the group?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the world again.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus