Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the world again.

Liothryth Terandes (played by Mirafin) Topic Starter

"Good morning, Logan," Lio replied. A bit of a quirky smile appeared on the her face. "The innkeeper has been paid and seems in a much better mood."

She shifted slightly to get a better look at his axe. "That looks to be a mighty fine weapon. "
Nyrra (played by yourfathersuncle)

Nyrra recoiled at the touch, grimacing and stepping back. She shook her head, as a dog would shake water. She glared at Lyza, but then swiftly spun to view this new arrival. A friend of theirs it appeared.

The elf looked him up and down. He was enormous, a mountain of flesh it seemed. "You are Logan? You're frickin huge you know that? I'm Nyrra." She again spoke her words in rapid succession. This pitiful introduction passed, then she glanced back to the others, finally stopping at Lio.

"Who exactly leads this bunch? And what are you up to?" Inquired Nyrra.
Liothryth Terandes (played by Mirafin) Topic Starter

"We four met last night, and have no leader, as such." Lio replied. "As to 'what we are up to', we had decided to travel together for mutual benefit and protection."

She turned to her companions in general. "If you will pardon me for one moment, now that the excitement is over, I should fetch my things. I left them at the top of the stairs when I thought I might be needed." With a small habitual bow, she left, but returned quickly with her backpack and staff.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the world again.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus