Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the world again.

Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Is there magic in this?))
Scarlet and Jay Smit (played by A__Girl)

((Thank you))
Lyza (played by flatchest)

(('There's something timeless about drunken dwarves as well' made me laugh harder than it should have))

((Beep, beep.))
Liothryth Terandes (played by Mirafin) Topic Starter

((Sorry, it's been kinda crazy lately.))

"Setting out on a new journey with new companions sounds an excellent plan to me." She raised her drink in a toast and finished it. "Personally, I like to start out first thing in the morning. A good night's sleep and a good chance to wash before setting out makes me feel better just in case I don't get a chance for a while."

As she said this she glanced at Lyza, who seemed to be sobering up. A drunken dwarf was to be expected, but she seemed to have taken it to an extreme. A good night's sleep would do her well, and a little extra time for the rest of the group to get to know each other and get supplies would only be a good thing.

((Sorry if it seems like I'm picking on Lyza, I really don't mean for it to come across that way.))
Chennik Zekian (played by TopKek23)

((There room for one more?))

((As far as I'm concerned there is.))

((Also, for the group at large, anybody have any storyline ideas they want to try out? I'm up for pretty much anything, but I can also come up with something if no one else had any ideas.))
Gabriel (played by Decap)

((I don't really have any story line ideas. I just wanted to try to get a bit more character development for Gabriel before spearheading something. Ya know what I mean?))
Logan Wolven (played by Bryce)

((We could always just start with them all setting out and kind of getting to know each other as they go, meeting a few threats along the way? Something like that? And have some big over-arching threat?))

((zooom))

((i'll post, but what's our centralized currency? is it just common fantasy GP, or like, bills? or just straight up trading?
on the topic of bartenders im going off the idea he looks something like https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/terrabattle/images/9/9c/Bartender.png/revision/latest?cb=20171013191523 this.))

((I was thinking the usual gold, silver, copper pieces with some barter thrown in.))

((Ill be under the assumption that one piece of gold is roughly equivalent to a singular, crisp dollar))
Logan Wolven (played by Bryce)

((Wait, how is he 36 short if he owed 34? I'm a little confused.))

((I'm...not sure. I think I missed the last number.))
Nyrra (played by yourfathersuncle)

((whoops. I was posting while you posted, so i missed yours decap.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Walking the world again.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus