Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Thanatos (played by Kungfu6453)

Thanatos watched as the wings appeared. He had a idea. So he sent a shadow minion after him.
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She watched Rey as he left then she turned on her heels and headed for the back of the building were the pets were kept, she walked up to one that was,disguised as a simple German Shepard. She bent down next to it and began to pet it. She then walked back inside, walking out the front door of the familia building and locking the door. She began to walk areound the carnival.
Skyrah (played by Kungfu6453)

Skyrah looked around. She saw a fight between a bully and weak kid. Sh3 used her mind abilities to stop the fight without anybody knowing.
Alex (played by Moomins2081)

Alex paraded around the carnival, taking snap shots of all the wonderful.goings on. She took note of all the colourful characters that she encountered before making her way for some food and drink. The day had been long and a little bit overbearing, nothing that she couldn't handle! She took down as many notes as she could on a small pad that hung from her neck by a think rope string.

She watched as a woman would write stuff on a note pad, also noticing the camera in her had. She sighed and made sure to watch her closely. ‘Could be another person working for that human...’ she thought to herself. Like always children came up around her prancing around she twirled a few of them, but still paid close attention o the woman.

The so called singer was getting very weak. Thanatos appeared and picked her up. He looked around for a place that she could rest.

(I'll be more active in a hour or so sorry!)

Alex wrote:
(I'll be more active in a hour or so sorry!)
( your fine)

((Ok))

She pushed past the crowds, admiring the colours of their elaborate costumes. Though she felt eyes on her, she pressed on. Still taking pictures and documenting her surroundings

Thanatos walked past her. Taking skyrah to a place to get a drink and to cool off.

Turns her head and smiles briefly st the passer but, whizzing around to take a quick snap shot if him as he walks away.

Looks at her. “ my dear lady would you mind watching my friend while I get a drink?” He smiled.

"I'm sure I can" She smiles softly, looking down to her camera for a second.

"Got it!" She exclaims as the camera makes a loud buzzing sound and the reel folds on around she locks it into place and then sits down beside her new found friend. "What's up, kid?"

Skyrah looked like a young lady who seemed happy. “ good. Your very pretty.” Thanatos got bothe girls drinks

She smiles a casual smile and pats the girl on the head gently. "Sweet of you to say. Colourful place this."

Oraya wrote:
Thanatos wrote:
Oraya wrote:
((Well I guess either the site is acting up or my laptop is. I still have no picture when I post things. I guess I will just head on out to bed for the night.))
I will help you later if you want
((I just do not understand why my picture is not showing up when I post. I mean I loaded one up for the main profile and the character I will be using but still have nothing showing.))
you mean the ones how mine changes when I change characters?)

" Long day " She wipes her forehead and slumps back into the ground, making sure they were both away from the crowds. "So what do you know about the family that run this show? "

" not a whole lot." Thanatos gives both of them there drinks.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus