Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Skyrah (played by Kungfu6453)

Skyrah feels bored and just watch’s the kids.
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

His eyes had been closed having heard what was going on with Conner as if he was standing right beside him. Although what he heard sent his anger off again, he would not let it be seen this time. The man smiled to the children and parents as they left. A mere nod is given to Camilla before he gently takes her hand into his own "Si vamons." A smile is offered to the singer "You have a great voice. Mayhaps you would consider a job here at the Carnaval. Please think it over and when we return we will ask for your answer." He would lead Camilla from the daycare building then down towards the familia building motioning for Elena to follow them "Have you seen Alejandro lately? We will need to inform him about everything before anything is done." This was spoken to Elena as they walked "Do not worry we are safe here. I have placed sentries around the area to let us know if anyone will ill intent even comes into the area."

She thought about. She likely be a slave to him. But her powers could help turn things around. Her life had been horrible. She was not sure what do.
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She followed close behind him, she looked at Skyrah from over her shoulder. They had walked into the familia building, she closed the door behind them, “did you see what happened...? They are still going to come for us that human was useless, should have killed him when you had the chance...” she looked to the side after she said this, her eyes turned a shade of red and she looked through the humans eyes seeing him surrounded by other humans, who betrayed the other human, the so called leader.
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

Conner sat up, looking around at the others "What are you down here for?" One of them asked
"I made a deal with the familia... I was going to help them, and they would keep me alive, but not anymore" Conner replied.

Skyrah went to the basement. She looked at conners. “ you really got in trouble.”

Rey looks down to his beloved a moment "He was a good soul. Could have been a good ally to have. I believe i will make a little trek over to this base and let him out. No i will not let you come beloved. We need someone here just in case they actually attack." A gentle kiss is placed upon her lips before he smiles "The singer should be taken under your wing love. She will be a good asset as well."

Skyrah thought. “ I’m my own boss I won’t listen to anybody else not after what I been through.”
Oraya (played by SerenMamaya)

((Hello everyone. I was wondering if I could be a part of this role play. I have a unique character and would like to explain it to whoever is in charge before I start playing here.))

Oraya wrote:
((Hello everyone. I was wondering if I could be a part of this role play. I have a unique character and would like to explain it to whoever is in charge before I start playing here.))
( You have a very interesting character Oraya. Feel free to start posting anyway you want alright. I will speak with the familia members ooc and fill them in on what you want okay.)

( can you check Thanatos? and check skyrah true form? to see if it ok?)

Skyrah wrote:
(She is awesome looking. She would really fit in around the Carnaval. Where is Thanatos?)

((Alrighty I will think up a good starter then post either tonight or tomorrow.))
Thanatos (played by Kungfu6453)

ReyMuerto wrote:
Skyrah wrote:
(She is awesome looking. She would really fit in around the Carnaval. Where is Thanatos?)
here

Thanatos wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:
Skyrah wrote:
here
(Looks very interesting really. I would need some more info on both or their races just so i know their limitations and such. No i would not allow anyone to use that information ooc ic okay so do not worry.)

((Um can someone help me please. I cannot figure out why no picture is seen when I post like you all have one.))

ReyMuerto wrote:
Thanatos wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:
Skyrah wrote:
here
(Looks very interesting really. I would need some more info on both or their races just so i know their limitations and such. No i would not allow anyone to use that information ooc ic okay so do not worry.)[/quote

(skyrah a demi. so she has a weak body but has a perfect memory and mind powers. thanatos is her gaurdian. his race is void lord. so he can do anything with shadows and muniplation. does not do well in light in his void form. so he basical the void in human form)

((Well I guess either the site is acting up or my laptop is. I still have no picture when I post things. I guess I will just head on out to bed for the night.))

Oraya wrote:
((Well I guess either the site is acting up or my laptop is. I still have no picture when I post things. I guess I will just head on out to bed for the night.))
I will help you later if you want

Thanatos wrote:
Oraya wrote:
I will help you later if you want
((I just do not understand why my picture is not showing up when I post. I mean I loaded one up for the main profile and the character I will be using but still have nothing showing.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus