Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Started to grow annoyed with this person "Fine get to the point already i am a bit busy here okay."
Thanatos (played by Kungfu6453)

" there somebody that take your carnival to next level. lets meet in the center of the part in the moring. that should give you enough time to walking around and doing whatever your doing."
Alex (played by Moomins2081)

Alex was busy surveying the central area of the carnival, admiring the costumes while she took notes on her notepad. She always knew there was more than meets the eye here but was rarely in a spot to prove it.
Skyrah (played by Kungfu6453)

Skyrah went and played with the kids.

A brow would perk up over his right eye as he listened to the man "Yeah okay. I only need to see if someone is here then i will be back."

" you got a deal"
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She walked off into the shadows keeping a close eye on Alex and skyrah. She watched them carefully. ‘They may be a threat’ she thought to herself ‘especially the one with the camera..’

skyrah knew what everybody was thinking. so she left the area to go and get a drink.

(Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen Conner lately? If not i will post Rey going back to the carnaval.)

ReyMuerto wrote:
(Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen Conner lately? If not i will post Rey going back to the carnaval.)
Nope sorry)
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

((Sorry, I was at a party earlier))

(No worries. Just catch up a little lol.)

((So back to do))

Rp*

(Si si mi vida.)
Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

The revving of a motorcycle engine would slowly start to be heard by any near the entrance of the carnaval.. only as a echo at first until finally it was roaring almost like a lion. The cycle is pulled up into the private parking lot and soon pulls into a space near a large tree. The bike is parked and engine shut off before two gloved hands would lift the biker helmet from the biker's head. Mid-length blonde hair would flow from one side of her back to the other as it is shook out. Black sunglasses would cover pale baby blue eyes which now looked around for the employee entrance. After finding it, she gets off the bike and soon heaves her pack over her shoulder before heading inside the gates.
Seren had been speaking to the leader of the carnaval a mysterious man named Rey who she had some things in common with. She had not spoken to him in person since well, the time she did his ink and the ink of his hottie of a wife Camilla. Yeah she kinda had a thing for her but was not going to get between the pair. They had agreed upon allowing he to work out of one of their unused stalls at the carnaval. She of course jumped at the chance to both be a part of his carnaval and being able to practice her trade in the public eye. Sure she would always be the only inker for the familia but a girl needed to make ends meet some how and well dancing was nolonger in the picture.
She made her way through the crowds around her heading to the stall with her name on it. Soon she would have her pack settled and unpacked a bit before sitting down to practice new images. A nod in greeting would be given to any who actually looked in her direction. Seren knew it may be awhile before people would actually approach her for ink and piercings but she would enjoy her time here.
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

Conner placed the room, thinking of a way to escape. Two men entered the room and grabbed him by the arms and dragged him out of the room. He was brought back to Marcus's office.

She has watched as the woman who had done their ink, seren, walked into the carnival she ignored still dancing along with the children, her eyes turned a crimson color as she watched what unfolded with Conner.

skyrah was in the shade and she started singing a song awhile Thanatos played the music.

Glanced over at Conner

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus