Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Jason (played by AGirlWithManyNames)

"We're trying to hide from the king," he replied almost as soon as he said that. "But we're holding up just fine."
Lillian Vesper (played by SilverMagic03) Topic Starter

Lilly felt her while face heat up. "I'm a girl you idiot!" She practically yelled. She wasn't mistaken for a male often, but it was rather embarrassing for her when she was. "Call me Lilly," she grumbled, averting her eyes from Talios.

He laughed quietly. "Woah, calm down, Tiger! Has that never happened to you before or something?"

She snapped her head in his direction, "Yes it has!" She snapped. "And I hate it!" She huffed, and crossed her arms. "Anyways..." She started once she cooled down. "What are you doing here, Talios?"
Talios (played by TeHPuDDinG)

"I am hiding from the king too, I was condemned for treason but I managed to escape before they found me" Talios said. "They have been looking for me for nearly a decade now" Explained the man. He takes his helmet off revealing a burn scar down the right side of his face and neck and lies down on the ground. "Now,if you ladies don't mind, I will take a small nap. Good night". He takes his backpack and lies his head on it as he closes his eyes.

Lilly burst into laughter. "How.. does it feel to be... called... a girl?" She managed to say between gasps. Wiping a fake tear from her eye, she stood. "I'll get to bed too, if you don't mind taking first watch, Jason."

Jason shrugged. "Sure, I can keep watch...and no, it doesn't really feel bad to be called a girl." He kept his knives in hand and circled the camp site. "Sleep well!"

"I certainly will, thank you very much!" She entered her tent, removing her belt holding her supplies. She laid down, closing her eyes for a well-needed rest.

He looked around, trying his best to keep guard. "No sight of anyone or anything so far..." He scratched the back of his head and continued the new routine of circling the camp.

Half way into the night, Lilly awakened. "Hey, Jason?" She called out, stumbling out of her tent, rubbing her eyes,

He ran over to her, stumbling over his own feet occasionally. "What do you need?"

"I'll take over watch for a bit..." A yawn cut off her words. "You can go sleep if you need to."

He patted her shoulder gently and nodded. "Thank you. I really needed some sleep." He smiled as he put his knives up. He went into his tent and drifted off to sleep.

Lilly went to grab Orenmir, and then began to guard camp, a little bit more awake and alert. However, a few hours more into the night, and a low growl sounded off in the brush.

Jason woke up, his ears twitching as he heard the growling. He grabbed his knives before leaving the tent and scanning the area.

Lilly already stood in a defensive stance with her sword drawn. Her eyes met Jason's, and she put a finger to her lips as she motioned for him to come closer.

He quietly got closer to her and looked in the direction the growling. "Do you know what it is?" he said slightly below a whisper.

"Wolves," whispered back. "Let's just hope that there's only a few," She added, gulping silently. That's when one charged through the bushes, two others following behind. Immediatly, one charged at Lilly, ready to kill. She swung her sword, the metal blade meeting fur with a sickening tell from its victim. "Help me drive them off!"
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise heard the growl and summoned his sword of fire. He charged a wolf and sliced it's head clean off. "This place is always infested with wolves. That is part of the reason guards do not normally check this area."

He growled and started to swing his knives at the wolves, trying to drive them back. "Why wolves?! It could've been something like a bear! Yeah, that would be better!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus