Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise looked at her, "We only attacked them because they attacked us first." Blaise plucked a feather from his arm. "If you want to heal the wolf, you could just have it swallow this feather. It will heal any wounds, but it will burn a bit going down."
Lilliath (played anonymously)

she took the feather "He won't die?"she said well putting the feather at the wolf his wounds "Naio eat this , then you get better."

Blaise shook his head, "No, he won't, and he is supposed to swallow it, not have applied to the wound."

"Naio come on eat it "she tried to open the wolf his mouth "Please."

"Wish I could help you out more, but if I touch anything, my body temperature would burn it."

"Then u should try to keep yourself cold." the wolf eat the feather "Good boy."

Blaise shook his head, "It does not work like that, I am part Phoenix so heat is kind of my life line, so I can't just keep myself cold."

The wounds on the wolf started to heal.

Lilliath nodded "Then you never can hug anyone." "That's sad."

Blaise shrugged, "Not only that, I always have to get fireproof clothes so that my clothes do not catch fire. And that can get pretty expensive, especially with the greedy king on the throne."

"Yup.""The kings is not the best dude in the world."

((I will be going now, I am about to get on a plane, so I will not be on for a bit.))

(bye)
Jason (played by AGirlWithManyNames)

((I'm back))

Jason woke up to the sound of their voices. He stretched vigorously and walked out of the tent, rubbing his eyes. "What's going on out here?"

“He saved my wolf.”

"Huh, that's pretty nice." He stared at the wolf and backed away. "I'm just not a big wolf person, sorry."

"Yes , i heared it. ""A lot of wolfs are death."

"That's only one of the reasons that I don't really like them." He tapped the wolf's head cautiously, looking at it with hopeful eyes.

"Dont touch that wolf you already killed a wolf."

"I'm not going to kill it! Plus, I only did that because they tried to kill us." He brought his hand away. "So, you'd rather let a wolf kill you before you can kill them?"

((I'm going to disappear for a few hours. Bye!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus