Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Lillian Vesper (played by SilverMagic03) Topic Starter

Lilly kicked away another one, who had almost latched onto her leg. "Stop complaining!" She yelled, as she took down another. "They... they just keep coming!"
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

"Wolves hunt in packs and are stealthy, while bears are not. Again the guards around this place do not like to come to this place often." Blaise charged another wolf, shooting it in the face with a fireball.
Jason (played by AGirlWithManyNames)

He thrusted his knife through another wolf. "Whatever, let's just try to at least keep them away!" A wolf grabbed onto his leg. Jason kicked it off with his other leg, and fell to the ground lightly.

"That..." She paused to make an attack, "That was cool!" She exclaimed, and continued on with taking down the wolves. One managed to slip past her guard and bite her arm. She cried out, but then killed that one soon after.

Blaise slashed the wolf that latched onto Jason's leg before plucking a feather from his arm and handing it to Jason, "Swallow that feather and it will heal your wound, it will burn." He handed one to Lillian as well and told her what he told Jason. He then shot two fireballs at the remaining wolves.

((I am going to bed, night.))

Jason quickly ate the feather. In a few seconds, he felt the burn. "Th-Thanks..." he said as he stood up and continued to fight the wolves off.

((Good night, sleep well))

Lilly accepted to feather, tucking it I to her pocket for the meantime. Once the rest of the wolves retreated, she did as previously intruscted. "That does burn.." She croaked. "Well, tomorrow shall we find another area to stay in?" She asked.

"Maybe that would be best..." He rubbed his shoulder. "But we should take down everything before we go."

"True." She stated, sheathing Orenmir. "There's a town a day's travel from here. I've gone there multiple times for hiding. I suggest we head there when the sun rises. They've also got a pretty good tavern," She added.

"Sounds like a good idea." He sat at the ground and looked at the sky. "It look like we're just going to have to stay here for a while longer."

Lilly shrugged, "Might as sleep a little bit longer, though," she stated, turning to her tent. "See you guys in the morning."

((It's getting pretty late where I'm at. I'm going to go to sleep))

((Okay, goodnight))

"Sleep well." He went into his tent after putting everything of his in one corner and almost immediately went to sleep.

Blaise stayed awake and kept an eye over the camp, to make sure no more wolves or anything attacks them again. Blaise still had his sword summoned
Lilliath (played anonymously)

"Hello?"lilliath showed herself between the wolfs holding her own one

Blaise looked over at the newcomer, "Hello there. What brings you out here?" He kept his sword out in case he gets attacked.

"Well some people are attacking the wolfs."

"He bleeds." she said sad "Maybe he dies."

she pet her wolf "It will be alright Naio , it wont hurt." she said crying

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus