Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Add/change/remove a word

I the defenestrated culprit hugged a wizard hippo tightly because a splendid doily refused to cooperate. So little merriment on that dastardly train created extreme waffles.

(It's technically two at this point!)
I the defenestrated culprit hugged a wizard hippo tightly because a splendid doily refused to cooperate. So little merriment on that dastardly train created deliciously extreme waffles.
EonRising Topic Starter

(Oh sweet lord... I didn't see that other period. Please one sentence :( )

So little merriment on that dastardly train created deliciously extreme waffles.
So little ponies on that dastardly train created deliciously extreme waffles.
So little ponies on that dastardly train created deliciously extreme ponies.
My little ponies on that dastardly train created deliciously extreme ponies.
My little ponies on that dastardly whale created deliciolsy extreme ponies.
EonRising Topic Starter

My little Mercedes on that dastardly whale created deliciously extreme ponies
My little Mercedes on that dastardly whale created deliciously Hyper ponies
My little Mercedes on that dastardly whale created extremely hyper ponies
My little dragon on that dastardly whale created extremely hyper ponies
My little Oesophagus on that dastardly whale created extremely hyper ponies
My little Oesophagus on that dastardly whale created extremely hyper ponies partying
EonRising Topic Starter

My little Oesophagus on that dastardly whale created extremely hyper Volkswagens partying
Lizard

My little Oesophagus on that stupendous whale created extremely hyper Volkswagens partying.
My little Oesophagus on that stupendous whale created extremely hyper Volkswagens partying with
Lizard

My little Oesophagus on that stupendous whale created extremely hyper Volkswagens partying wildly
My little Oesophagus on that stupendous whale created extremely calm Volkswagens partying wildly
Lizard

My flamboyant Oesophagus on that stupendous whale created extremely calm Volkswagens partying wildly
My flamboyant Oesophagus on that stupendous pony created extremely calm Volkswagens partying wildly

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Add/change/remove a word

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus