Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Marcus St James (played by Lanx12)

As he was busy serving some tea to a guest he felt something hit him a set of giant wings which caused the scalding hot teapot he was holding to go flying out his hands towards the person below. "LOOK OUT BELOW !" He shouted but it was too late.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

The hot tea land on Blaise's head but it did not seem to do anything to him. "Perfect place to get some training in." He stabbed his sword into the ground and nine different symbols formed on either side of him, "Nine Volcanoes Eruption." Nine plums of lava blasted from the symbols and went straight towards the person below him.
Burrito (played by Icyrosyseal)

"you know, i'll just take advantage of your grammar slip-up." he stepped to the side, the small plum fruits flying past him.

"well, that was fun." he tossed a portal at the next person, which, if it hit, would send them into a portal above the first one, which gave a clear picture of what would happen.
Lucienne the Unkilla (played by VanHelsing)

Lucienne's body was chasing after her head as it quickly rolled away from her. "Come on how fast am I even going?" She asked before her head slammed against a wall but thankfully stopped as she picked it up again. "There we go! Looks like I got aHEAD of things there" She joked before hearing an explosion nearby. She turned around as her eyes widen and the look of dread washed over her seeing the volcano's that somehow just came out of nowhere to which she quickly ran away. Sure she was immortal but that would hurt horribly. "Damn it, Damn it, Damn it" She mutters to herself as she tried to outrun the lava before finding a quick ledge to jump off of. Sure the fall would hurt, but broken bones are much more preferable to drowning in lava. Taking the lunge she found her head slipping away from her as her body thankfully landed in a soft bale of hay, her head, however, went sailing and just slammed into the next person.

((i got there before you van))
VanHelsing

((Ah, that's what I get for making a paragraph long reply I guess, I'll make a quick edit))

((ok))

Tired and out of breath from chasing her head around all day, an exhausted Lucienne picked up her head before just laying flat on the ground to catch her breath. "Alright... Anything else wanna go wrong today?" She asked jokingly before suddenly they found themselves thrown into the air as they began falling and falling and falling in a never-ending hole, or at least that's what it seemed since she had no idea how portals worked. "Why-Does-This-Keep-Happen-Ing-To-Me?!?" She asks adding a word after every portal she went through before she managed to fall out and onto the ground, hitting it hard and tumbling over to the next person as her head thankfully followed. Now laying flat on the ground she looked up, still out of breath as before "I... I guess I've gotta... Hit someone now... I guess" She said before weakly patting her hand on the person's leg. "Take that... You... Evildoer... Feel my..." She said in a rather unenthused voice before she just passed out from exhaustion.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow looked at a random person, "Now to have my fun." Snow disappeared into a fox hole and three foxholes opened on either side of the person. Three Snows jumped out of the hole and they all started to fire snowballs, with liquid nitrogen inside them, at the person.
Calembor Elves (played by Lanx12)

The elf lord had managed to see the woman who was panting from exhaustion. Being the kind man he was he sought to help her pull herself together only to get stuck in the middle of a snowball war. Each one hitting him he felt the explosion as he was sent flying. "Curses !" He said before he moved his hands about as magic began to spark and he fired a pure blast of destruction magic towards the person below him. "that's what you get for stopping me from helping that poor woman who seemed to have lost her head !!!! "
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My, my!" Unfazed by the blast, Ardyn tips his hat, bowing. "Marvelous. Absolutely marvelous."

With a smirk on his face, he throws dark magic at the person below him, seeming to have properties unseen by typical dark magic...
Molorg (played by Dregnosteel)

Molorg slashed the dark magic with his sword and the magic got sucked into his sword, "Your weak magic has no effect on the demon king." He then looks at a random person, "You are the perfect target for me to take out." He summoned an orb of demonic energy and fired it the person below him. He then charged in with his sword and went run his sword through the person's chest.

Lucienne was thankful for the help she got as she finally got her head back on when she was done. Smiling widely she just jumped with joy at how well things were going now. "Everything is just turning up Lucienne!" She said believing her worries were over before suddenly a blast of energy slammed into her as she was sent flying into a wall. Climbing out of the rubble she coughed as she now had quite a terrible gash across her head as the blood streamed down her face and one of her arms were bending the wrong way. Before she could even collect her bearings she felt the sharp pain of a blade just pierce her chest as it cut through flesh and bone and straight through her heart. Thankfully she was immortal so she'd be fine, but still she felt pain and boy oh way was she in alot of it as her eyes widened and her mouth was left agape trying to breathe in air that wouldn't find it's way inside. While being held up by this sword one of her guns fell out of her holster and managed to accidentally fire at a random person nearby.
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Seeming unfazed by the shot, Ardyn simply walks to the nearest person, pretending to be friendly...But, in the heat of the moment, withdraws his dagger, plunging it into the chest of the said person.
Drak (played by Dregnosteel)

The dagger did not penetrate his skin, instead the blade of the dagger bent. "My skin is made of metal." Is all Drak said to the guy. He then summoned his spiked flail and through the ball into the air, "Let's shake things up." He pulled the spiked ball back down to earth. When it hit the ground an earthquake, with a magnitude of 10, shook the earth. A building collapsed right on top of someone and a tsunami could be seen coming.
Stubbs (played anonymously)

Stubbs sighed as the building collapsed around him.

"I do NOT get paid enough for this...."

Diving through a nearby window, he quickly fired as many nails as he could out of his Super Nailgun in a random direction before the tsunami washed him away.
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

Having recovered Alexander walked out and smiled. “Right! Time to go and help someone. Suddenly he saw nails come flying at him dodging each one he smirked till he felt a pain in his knee. Looking down he yelled in pain seeing the nail sticking out of his knee. “Vengeance!!!” He shouted as his sword appeared and slashed it a few times summoning a giant meteor toward any poor soul nearby
Ice (played by Dregnosteel)

Ice looked at the meteor, "Well isn't this just peachy." A symbol of an Arctic fox formed underneath of her and 4 ice spikes formed around the symbol. "How about you freeze? Ice cannon." A bright icy blue beam fired from the spikes and collided with the meteor. The meteor started to freeze. "There we go, now how about you stop for me?" Now that the meteor was completely frozen, instead of continuing it's fall, the meteor stopped in mid air, "There we go. Now to have you help me with something." Ice snapped her fingers and the entire meteor shattered into millions of ice shards. "Now go and attack that person over there." She pointed towards a random person and the shards of ice flew towards the person.
Kon-Han (played by WaltzingEmbers)

Kon’s eyes widened as the ice shards came crashing down like the wrath of God. “Oh for the love of..” 3 purple light sabers came out and his double bladed light saber came out. Activating almost instantly as the trio of Lightsabers started to watch his flank. Effectively and skillfully destroying each and every one that came at him from whichever angle it chose.

When all of the ice shards were finally gone, he put the light sabers away and casually tossing 2 Primed Thermal detonators down to the person below. Think fast, cuz they blow up quick.

“Just when I thought this only happened in Magic The gathering.”
Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Slicing through the denonators effortlessly, Miyuki sighs. "...Frozen things might go off easier..."

However, instead of attacking, she timidly waves to the person below, which accidentally casts Blizzaja.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus