Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

The attack had no effect on Snow, "Cold based attacks have no effect on on me." She said with a smile. "Now, let's take care of my assigned target." Snow jumped into a tree and summoned her ice bow. "You can't hide from me." She shot an arrow towards a person three miles away, the arrow going right for their chest. "If they get hit with that, they are sure to make a lovely ice sculpture." Snow said to herself.
Drayis Brazier (played by VanHelsing)

The faint sound of a fire cackling could be heard as Drayis Brazier left while the small village burnt behind him. He let out a sigh of relief as he pulled at the end of his glove. "Another cesspit of impurity is gone from this world," He says as he had moved his enhancement to his ears. Then he heard a sort of twang from a good few miles away, what could that be? He moved his enhancements to his eyes and could see an arrow traveling right at him as he smirked and stepped to the side. He then extended his arm to the side and held up two fingers as he managed to catch the arrow between said fingers. "A good try I'll admit, but not good enough," He said before dropping it onto the ground. Then he saw someone nearby as his smirk turned into a scowl. "Hpm, I must have missed one" He said looking down and picking up the ice arrow. "No problem, easy fix" He said as he moved his enhancement into his arm before throwing the ice arrow right at that person as it sailed through the air swiftly.
Artemis (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Artemis would hear a quiet whoosh as the arrow bounced off her body making a loud screech like metal across a blackboard she smirked as she broke the sound barrier flying into the person below at hypersonic speeds.
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

Seth held his hand in front of him and a crack formed, sending Artimis to a different dimension. He opened another one above him and sent Artimis flying into space, "Machines are to easy to set them off course, which is one reason they perfect tools to start chaos." He looks at a random person, "Now how about you feel the might of the chaotic dimension. Invasion of chaos!" Multiple cracks formed all around Seth and thousands of creatures with claws and wings shot out of the cracks, heading towards the person. He opened a giant crack in the sky and a couple giant tentacles shot out of it, heading to infect the person with Chaotic energy. "Let's see if you are a defender of the realm."
Ysertra (played by VanHelsing)

The Lord of Lies shook her head as she just observed the attack that was heading at her. "Alright let's see, his name is Seth, he's using... alright alright... I see" She muttered to herself as she used all the information she had on this mortal to make her decision. "I don't know whats worse, your overcompensation on cool you think you are or your need to feed that ego of yours by literally sending an army against a random person, who also happens to be filled with these chaotic energies your talking about, By the nine hells you clearly didn't deserve that gem of yours" She said as she opened up a Hell Portal and hopped right in, just planning on waiting in hell for this whole invasion to blow over.

After a couple hours filing the secrets and lies of mortals and all that she opened up another portal and went back to the surface after reading the secrets about a specific person she had in mind. "Alright, lets get this done and over with" She said to herself as she used her telekinesis to throw a parchment containing the next persons deepest darkest secrets, threating exposure if they don't attack the person who's name is on the list.
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Catching the parchment, he simply looked at it, and tossed it aside. "Hmph! Reveal what you want, mortal scum!"

Playing like the asshat he is, Kuroba throws two separate waves of Firaga at the person below him, and, dashes through the flames, with his only black angelic-like wing spread, and feet off the ground, moves in for a kill with a overhead slash with his katana.
Drak (played by Dregnosteel)

Drak twisted the green gem on his arm and his entire body transformed into metal. The fire did not seem to do much to him. When the katana came down, there was a loud clang that emminated from the collision. "I am made of pure metal in this form. Try using a blunt weapon next time." He walks away and sees someone who seems to be strong, "They look like a nice challenging fight. Let's see how they react to this surprise attack." Drak Summoned titanium spikes and lead spikes. He then charged the person, first launching the spikes at them. Drak then went to punch them in the gut with the force of a tank.
Finnick Ryker (played by Pepper)

The man was simply enjoying watching everyone brawl, minding his own business and eating a nice slice of cake while at it. However, as he turned around, a blow of seemingly deadly spikes came rushing towards him. He ducked down, wings tucked tight behind him, the spikes flying just past his head.

Finnick stood back up, straightening himself. "That was clo-" His words were cut off as his breath quickly left him.
A man, seemingly made of metal, had punched him in the gut. His large body went flying, however more in a stable way rather than replicating a plane crashing. His large wings steadied him in the air, before gently landing him back on solid ground. If not for his slightly annoyed expression, one wouldn't think that he had just been attacked. His body was still in his usual relaxed state, with his laid back shoulders and relaxed posture. The punch had hurt, however, his immortal body had healed in a second. His body was fine, however, his cake was not. It had flown off to who knows where, and Finnick was quite enjoying that slice.

Now irritated, Finnick punches the nearest person to him and sends two of his raging hellhounds out to play.
Tidus O'Neil (played by Lanx12)

Being slammed Cid was sent flying through a wall. Coughing he sat up and looked around. "Did anyone of yas get...that bus tag...." He then tossed his wrench in a random direction which was the person below him and fell over passing out.
Ice (played by Dregnosteel)

Ice caught the wrench in her hand and it turned into ice. "What is this lousy thing doing flying through the air? When I find the person that threw this at me, they won't be happy." Ice snapped her fingers and the ice wrench shattered and fell to the ground. "Now then." Ice turned to a random person. "I am in a bad mood right so sorry not sorry if this is a little to painful for you to handle." The ground around her turned into ice and the air grew freezing cold, "Raging Blizzard." An intense snow fall started and where ever the snowflakes landed turned the entire place to ice. "Come forth my pets of winter and help me relieve some stress." Two goelm like creatures made of ice formed. They charged the person and started to punch them back and forth between them.
Ysertra (played by VanHelsing)

The Demon of Secrets and Lies; Ysertra was back on the surface as she was flipping through her book and looking up as Ice seemed to be preparing an attack for her. "Oh, you're attacking me? Adorable, let's see what your past is like" She says to herself flipping through her pages to find info on her to insult her on, as she does with just about anyone who annoys her. She smirked to herself as she let out a confident chuckle as she tapped the page of her book. "Well well well, what a list we have here, why don't we start with-" She began before she was punched by a snow golem right out of nowhere. "W-Wait-Where did-" She began before another ice fist slammed into her face sending her into the snow. "D-Don't you know who I am?!? I'm a-" She was about to boast before she was lifted up and used as the golems punching bag for a good while. After about a good 5 minutes of getting the heck beaten out of the golems high five each other before heading back to Ice as a now beaten Ysertra stumbles to her feet. "Stupid... Things" She muttered as she pats her head, feeling one of her horns crack. "Oh no no no, by the nine hells this is going to take forever to heal!" She said in frustration before summoning her book and looking at the nearest person. "Oh that'll make me feel better, I'll expose all their dark deeds and have them attack..." She muttered to herself before noticing the person below them. "They'll attack them," She said as she made a little paper airplane with the list of secrets and a threat of exposure of they don't attack the person below them.
Damian (played anonymously)

Damian's eyes widened as he read the paper and wondered how someone could know all of the things he never shared with anyone. Face paling, he looked up to the person below him with an apologetic expression, like he was on the verge of tears.

"Um, I-I..I'm really sorry, but I..I have to.."

Not sure how to explain the situation, he just lightly poked the person below him in the hip with his cane. He knew there was no way he could bring himself to actually attack someone.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow just smiled before disappearing into a pile of snow. The real one was on top of a building, scanning the area. "Let's see who my target is." She mumbled to herself. She then spotted them a couple miles away. "There you are." She drawed her bow and fired an arrow of ice at them. Snow then fell into a fox hole and, silently, appeared behind the person. She stabbed them in the back with a dagger of ice. Snow smiled, "Do not take it personally, I just need some money." Snow fell back into a fox hole, leaving the ground covered in ice.
Violetta Wargin (played by VanHelsing)

Violetta noticed the snowfall ever so suddenly as the small girl smiled a bit as it fell onto her head. "Snow isn't too loud, it's very quiet" She whispered to herself as her rather sensitive ears heard the sound of the faint twang of an arrow as she turned only to have said arrow miss her face by just inches yet going straight into her hood as it pulled her down onto the ground with her. Now with a horrible headache, she tried to get up only to find the arrow pinning her down as she tried to pull the arrow out. Thankfully she did so as she stumbled to her feet, now rather afraid of whoever tried to kill her as she looked around frantically. That was when the snow in front of her erupted as what seemed to be a fox blasted up in front of her. But she wasn't a fox, she had qualities but still, the icy gaze of her blue eyes locked with Violetta as the sound of the burst was enough to make her fall back and cover her ears. "Shhhhh! Shhhh! Shhhhhh!" She began to shush in an attempt to stop the noise only to feel the sharp pain of a blade going straight into her shoulder as she let out a horrid cry of agony as the attacker left just as mysteriously as she came. Practically on the verge of tears now she stood to her feet with a freezing cold dagger lodged into her shoulder as the girl was unable to pull it out. "No no, this is bad, this is terrible" She whispered to herself as the icy area she was standing on suddenly collapsed. It seemed she was standing on a cliff as while the sudden avalanche missed the person below, the 5'1 90pound girl with a knife in her shoulder landed right on the person below.
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

Finn was walking with his daughter Naomi who was laughing and giggling about in the snow as Finn lit a cigarette. Taking a drag he looked around then saw the snow beside them rush down. Barely missing them Naomi's eyes widened. "Wow daddy!" She said smiling before finn saw someone falling towards Naomi. Quickly he got in front of Naomi and took the full blow to his body. Grunting in pain his cigarette went flying out of his lips and flew down towards the person below them as Naomi who had somehow found a stick began to poke the person who had landed on Finn as well as Finn. "Daddy funny!!! Big sissy too!!!"

Sadly that Cigarette would probably burn someone or really make it a bad day to whoever was hit by it.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

The cigarette burst into flames and fell to the ground in a pile of ashes before it hit Blaise. "Let's see if anyone has a bounty on them today." He pulled a fireproof phone out of his pocket and started to look through it. "Ah, there is someone with a bounty on them." He put the phone in his pocket and looked around. Blaise saw his target walking around. "There you are." He summoned his sword of fire and slashed through the air sending a slice of fire their way. Blaise smirked, "Not done yet." He jumped into the air and transformed into a sun phoenix. He opened his beak and fired a ball of fire the size of a boulder at the person. When the fireball hit the ground a massive explosion shook the earth.
Astra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ah-! Whoa, whoa!" Slipping and falling onto her ass, Astra pouts, and, fires holy magic at the person below her.
Bastion Gates (played by Lanx12)

Upon seeing the holy
Magic he screamed like a girl as the magic blows a hole in his airship. “Holy smokes!” He said as the airship began to sink. Sadly one of the many robots he had made took some damages and fired a full volley of cannon balls towards the person below him.
Percy (played anonymously)

Percival tried his best to avoid the cannonballs, he does well but one smashes into his foot breaking it "Gods Damn it!" He quickly turns up towards the airship and aims his rifle at the people on board but he loses his balance due to his now broken foot firing a shot towards the person below him
Drak (played by Dregnosteel)

Drak was watching all of the action taking place when he heard a gunshot. The bullet stopped a couple inches from his head. "People really need to stop trying to harm me with things made of or related to metal." The bullet fell to the ground. Drak looked around and saw an interesting looking person, "I wonder how strong they are? Let's find out." Instantly metal spikes erupted from the ground underneath the person. Drak then summoned his flail and hurled the spiked end towards the person. The spikes sharpened and started to spin through the air. The spikes flew off of the flail and shot towards the person.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus