Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Lotal (played by Icyrosyseal)

"..." he shot a blast of fire at the ground, causing an eruption. the melted metal fell onto the ground. "i'm not your damn pincushion, BACK OFF." he fired a flamethrower at the person below him in a fit of rage very characteristic for him.
Kithander (played by StormDancer)

The flames engulfed Kithander who screamed in agony, a panicked and horrified sound as he stumbled to a knee.
"Aaaaah! Gooooods! Raaaaaaa---haa, haha, haHA HAHAAA!"

Suddenly the flames extinguished as Kithander stood unharmed and laughing quite hysterically.
"Grievous pissants," he spat, his laughter abruptly ending as he waved his hand, a sweeping wind stronger than a hurricane consuming the person below.

He stood his ground. "How cute. I've sleep-flown through worse than this!"

Ignoring the wind completely now, he slammed into a nearby boulder, sending it's fragments flying at the person below.
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

The stone fragments disappeared into a crack in the sky, "Is that really the best you can do? How pathetic." The sky changed into a dark purple color, "Let me show you what a chaotic lord is capable of." The ground started to rumble and tendrils of chaotic energy wrapped around the person below him. "Let's see if you can survive this. Chaotic Canon." A crack opened in front of Seth and a giant orb of chaotic energy blasted out of the crack, heading for the person below him.
Petelia (played by VanHelsing)

Petelia was kind of just observing everything that was going on seeing as she was an immobile suit of armor she didn't really have much else to do. "Why are they all fighting each other? They just get hit and attack another person and then they attack another person, is this some kind of sport?" She asked herself as she noticed a giant ball of chaos energy heading right for her. "Woah, I didn't think I'd have a turn," She said as the energy went right into her. But obviously, since she's a living suit of armor she doesn't really have a soul to destroy so the attack kinda just phases through her. "Boy, that was fun I think it's my turn," She said as she noticed a person walking past her and decided to attack someone herself. "E-Excuse me uh... you... person you..." She said as she began her attack. "I think that uh... That your choice in attire is strange... I mean not that that's a bad thing, I didn't upset you did I?" She said not wanting to be rude and realizing she was terrible at insulting people.
Marcus St James (played by Lanx12)

Having recovered and put on some fresh clothes he walked out and looked around. Sighing he then stopped hearing someone ask him a question. Well turned out it wasn't a question more so a rather hurting insult. "W-what....I...T-This is all I could afford!" He sniffled before he curled up in a ball ignoring her apology as his waterfall of tears rushed down to the person below him.
Ice (played by Dregnosteel)

The tears turned into snowflakes as they fell towards Ice. "Great." She said with sarcasm, "We have a crybaby with us. How did they even get in here!?" In her frustration, ice accidentally formed a blizzard that made it hard to see and everyone, not fire or cold-related started to freeze up. Ice notices the Blizzard she formed. "Well, you guys can deal with that. Have fun freezing to death." And Ice walked off, disappearing in the blizzard.
"Not interested." Sweeping the Buster Sword around, Cloud casts Firaga to quell the blizzard, then sets his sights on the person below, using his level 3 Limit Break, "Meteorain" to attack, figuring it'd be a little pointless to attack with the large greatsword he carried at the moment.
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

Seeing the meteorain Alexander quickly gathered some innocents who were gonna be caught in the crossfire and spun his blade in a circle before casting a shield. After the attack, he told the people to run as he summoned up his strength. Closing his eyes his body glowed gold before he opened them again revealing the raw power in his eyes. "A Thousand Blades!" He shouted before blades began to form around him and launch towards the person below him. Assuming that was the person who tried to hurt innocent people.
Molorg (played by Dregnosteel)

Molorg threw his sword into the air and it slashed away all of the swords, "You need to be more skilled in magic to take care of me." His sword then flew back to Molorg. "You can blame yourself for the destruction of humanity. Because you made me annoyed." He pointed his sword of darkness into the air and the sky turned blood red. "Demonic Lightning!" A blast of demonic energy flashed across the sky and thousands of demonic lightning bolts hit the ground and people. "Let's change this world into demons." Lightning then concentrated on the person below Molorg blasting them at least thirty times.
Having her necessary systems thrown off by the lightning, A2 attempts to reboot her systems, eventually activating her "Berserk" mode, and, now glowing red, unleashes her fury upon the person below her, using "her" sword, Virtuous Contract.
Katrina (played by KatrinaPride)

deflecting the attack with a regular old kitchen knife, Katrina smiles and boots A2 away before rushing at the pwerson below at full speed, ready to stab them in the gut.
Ice (played by Dregnosteel)

Ice hand swiftly grabs the attackers hand, "Now, we wouldn't want a sweet thing like you to harm little old me, now would we?" Frost stretched across the attacker's hand and knife. "Why don't you run along now while I have some fun." Ice let's go of her attacker, leaving the frost in place, she walks over to someone who was not paying attention to her at the moment, "Hello there." She said in a kind voice. "What is a sweet thing like you doing out here?" A dagger of ice formed behind the person before stabbing them in the back. "It is dangerous out here without protection." Ice said, her eyes cold and hard.
> After what was very clearly a shock to the system, pulls the knife out of her back rather cutely...and somehow eats it unscathed.
"Stabbing me with a sharp popsicle, huh? That gives me a new idea..."
> Because she is somehow drunk, she does one of the following:
    If the next poster is male, dumps rum all over him.
    If the next poster is female, kidnaps her, using tape to keep her all to herself.
    For other gender settings, dumps Gatorade all over them.

((Yup, it depends, due to the rather flexible nature.))
Katrina (played by KatrinaPride)

Katrina gets kidnapped, plain and simple, IC messing about is over everyone.

((what))
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Elaine was walking at the side of the street, drinking happily while people attacked each other without reason. She saw a cute girl get taped, and taken away...probably that's how people went through courtship these days. She really didn't want to mess with no one, but hey rules are rules aren't they? She wrote something on a piece of paper, adding a bit of duct tape, and gently putting it on the back of the person below, without saying anything.

~Have a good day.~ - was written on the piece of paper with a poscript at the end.

P.S. ~Bend the rules!~
Ysertra (played by VanHelsing)

Ysertra, The Keeper of Secrets, The Lord of Lies, A literal demon, was just not having a good day. "This senseless violence is entertaining but it still doesn't help" She muttered as she put her hand up to her cracked horn before she felt something on her back. Using her telekinesis she pulled it and held it in front of her as she suddenly burst out laughing at what she read as the sheer randomness of such a positive thing in the face of such mindless battle was hilarious to her. "You know what? I'm not even going to attack anyone because of this" She said as she folded the note up into a little paper airplane and sent it off. "Spread the word!" She shouted as she sat back and watched the violence unfold.
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

Seth grabbed the piece of paper and read it, "Trying to make me leave this place? Sorry but I do not like making peace with people." The paper turns to a dark purple before disappearing. "Now then, back to my favorite hobby, making an endless battle happen." He gathered chaotic energy in his hands and shot a beam of it towards the person below him. As the beam traveled it destroyed everything it passed by.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Raising a brow, Umbra draws his sword, fueling his shadow magic, for lack of better explanation, and deflects the blast to the person below, sighing.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus