Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Kendrick would appear out of nowhere “Am I on time?” He looked at his watch then looked up seeing the blast headed right towards him “To early! To early!” He slammed his hand on his watch a bunch of times before traveling to a different time right before the blast hit him sending it toward the person below
Ice (played by Dregnosteel)

Ice just sighed, "Honestly, all of you guys are cowards. Look how easy it is to get rid of that." Ice stuck her hand out and a beam of ice collided with the energy. Both of the energies disappeared, "Now let's take care of you." Ice turns to the person below her. She fired another beam of ice energy towards them.
Ysertra (played by VanHelsing)

Ysertra was quietly writing in her little book of secrets, minding her own business still trying to get to the bottom of just why on earth everyone was fighting each other when she felt a faint sense of cold. "Why is it so frigid? It's a bright and sunny day" She asked curiously before she saw a bright blue beam of frost heading straight for her. Scrambling up to her feet she used her mind to lift up a nearby car and threw in front of the beam which managed to block it entirely. "Wait that worked? By the nine circles, I'm-" She began before the snow golems from before smacked her in the back of the head and as before preceded to stomp her for the next couple of minutes before leaving as mysteriously as they came. The Lord of Lies stumbled to her feet, now looking worse for wear as she picked up her book. "I now officially hate anything related to winter and wish nothing but suffering for anyone who appreciates it" She muttered as she didn't even bother divulging secrets this time as she held out her hand to a nearby person and closed her fist. Suddenly the gravity increased dramatically upon that person as odds are they would be crushed by the sheer weight unless they possessed some kind of above average strength.
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Unfazed, Ardyn yawns. "My, how underwhelming." Without a second thought, he'd summoned Ifrit, the Inferian, to do his dirty work. "He doesn't share the Glacian's fondness for mortals!"
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

Seth looked at the summoned creature, "Well, it is a good thing I am not a mortal. I am chaos itself. I have been around longer then you and Ifrit have." Chaotic energy danced through Seth's fingers and a beam of chaotic energy blasted Ifrit back. "Now to take care of some annoying things." He turned to the person below him and chaotic tendrils wrapped around them. While they were being held by the tendrils, Seth blasted them with a strong beam of chaos.
Lucienne the Unkilla (played by VanHelsing)

Everyone's favorite Immortal gal Lucienne at the moment was kneeling down as she watered a patch of roses for the spring.
A bright and happy smile on her face before she was suddenly grabbed by the arm by some sort of Eldritch appendage. "Wha-" She stuttered before she was pulled right up into the air, face to face with the summoner of said attack. Her eyes were instantly drawn to his hands, he was about to blast her into bits, and she didn't even know why. "Hey uh I see you really wanna just annihilate me, but if you don't I... uh, I'll get you some-" She began before the blast slammed into her torso, breaking her body apart as her entire body landed in pieces on the ground as blood fell from the sky like rain. Lucienne, however, was still immortal, which meant her head was still fine as it fell and tumbled to the ground. "Well this is unfortunate, but hey at least I kept my head on straight" She joked despite the fact she literally didn't have a body anymore. "Ah... Well I'm stuck, shoot"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Elaine was minding her own business, her current objective: Reaching the bottom of her mug. She gave one last gulp, and her mug as empty. She was inpecting a magic device that she found in a dumpster, the thingie being flat, and the size of her palm with the word 'Samsung' at the top. She was still amused by the current place she was in. It was clear that the mage she asked to create a portal sent her somewhere else. Anyway so far this device kept her entertained as it played a catchy song called 'Chocolate Rain' by someone named chad vader. She then felt a few droplets coming from above but it didn't take her long to realize it was blood. "mmhhhhhg...I don't want to clean my armor" she muttered to herself. In short she spotted a talking head on the floor, saying how she was stuck. She gently picked it up. "Hello! Need some help?" she asked quite cheerful since honestly when was the last time you talked with a random head on the floor? She looked around for the rest of the pieces, but she needed both hands to pick them up, and put them back together. Not knowing where to put the device she had, she attached the magic thingie to the person below, hoping it will bring entertaintment as it started playing 'Never gonna give you up.'
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow's ears perked up at the song, "Not a bad song but I like something a bit more 'adventurous'." Snow changed the song to 'Battle Cry' before throwing it to some stranger. She then fired a barrage of snowballs filled with liquid nitrogen at them.
Simon was hit by a couple “Uh OW!!!” He dived behind cover “What are you crazy!? That could kill me!! Do you know who I am!?” After the snow balls stopped he growled and jumped out behind cover and shot his duel pistols like crazy and threw a bomb at the person below
VanHelsing

((Just throwing it out there that the last 4 replies have been my favorite out of this whole list of replies))
James Hayworth (played by Lanx12)

Walking through the warzone pocketing any loose coin he smirked that was when he saw a strange item roll near his boot. "What is this?" He asked as he picked it up then realized what it was. "BALLS!" Quickly he threw the grenade but it went off sending him flying into a nearby stack of crates. Coughing he got up and signaled his men on his ship. "Let hell loose!" He said as the cannon's fire off from his ship down to the poor soul below him.
Drak (played by Dregnosteel)

Drak heard the sound of cannons firing and he turned around to see a bunch of cannonballs heading towards him. "I see they brought ought the big guns to try and deal with me but it won't work." Drak summoned his flail and started to spin it. Drak then hurled the ball of the flail towards the cannonballs. The ball of the flail grew bigger as it traveled through the air, "Mountain Crush." The flail gained a glowing green aura and it blasted through the cannonballs and then it crashed through the ship. The ball then came souring back towards Drak, which he then slammed it into the ground which caused an earthquake so strong that it was off the charts. A mountain crumbled from the force and a landslide fell on top of a random person, thousand tons of rock fell on top of them.
Ysertra (played by VanHelsing)

Ysertra's tail swayed from side to side as she sat and observed by a nearby mountain range in search of Drak, apparently he crossed the path of a high caliber demon and Ysertra being the manipulative creature that she was planned on hunting them down in order to get on said demons good side for a possible favor in the future. Plus it couldn't be too hard, from what it said in her book he was a literal high school student shouldn't be a bother. That's when she saw him and... wait what was he doing? Suddenly she watched as he slammed some sort of metallic ball into the ground as the very earth began to shake much to her own surprise as she fell to the ground, scrambling over to her book and flipping through the pages. "W-Where did it say you can do this?!?" She muttered in fright that there was something she didn't know about until she noticed the mountain range was falling like an avalanche of stone. "Oh by the nine hells," She said before picking up her things and just running down the mountain to a nearby hell portal with the stone closing in fast behind her. "Oh hell, oh god come on" She muttered as she felt the impact just inches behind her before diving head first into the portal and landing in her little office in hell as she stumbled to her feet. "That... That's someone else's problem" She muttered now quite shaken with the literal mountain falling in the direction of someone else.
Calembor Elves (played by Lanx12)

Enjoying a rather peaceful walk at the mountains edge Arcodos smiled softly as bird tweeted about. That was until the landslide was seen like a tidal wave. Looking up Arcodos Raised his hand. "None shall destroy this sanctuary, " He said as his hind began to glow and a powerful eruption of magic shot out sending Stone flying all over the four corners saving this little piece of nature. Smirking he saw a giant boulder coming towards him as he cast a spell sending that Boulder flying down to the person below.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow was walking around the place looking for someone to pull a prank on when she saw a boulder heading her way. "That looks like a fun thing to use." She held her hand in front of her and as soon as the boulder touched her hand it instantly froze in place. "Let's make a couple changes to you." The ice boulder cracked and shattered into an ice sculpture of the person below her. "There we go. Now to give this to someone." She then threw it towards the person below her. it landed next to them before erupting in ice spikes that flew towards the person, intending to impale them.
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh, you think you’re real funny, don’t you *&%#-face? I don’t appreciate that.” Drawing his sword, he’d sliced through incoming icicles, moving with some kinda acrobatic property, before finally throwing his weapon, edged-side-up at the person below, and, turning into black mist, follows the hilt of the weapon, until he finally catches up, manifesting back into himself, and catching the hilt, finally thrusting it forward.
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

The sudden thrust throw his chest Alexander placed his hand on the blade. “Well...well...looks like...you got me...” He said as he looked down. “Shame really....I was...hoping to die an old man...” when the blade was removed he fell to the ground holding his hand to the wound.

Closing his eyes bright light came shooting down as four arch angels appeared and attacked the person below in a volley of different holy Magic’s as punishment for trying to kill a devote knight before the wound around Alexanxders chest began to heal.
Fuyu (played by Dregnosteel)

Fuyu was staring up into the sky when she saw angels throwing spears of light towards her forest. She sighed, "Seriously. I can't get a break." Fuyu clutched her gem and muttered, "Shield of Ancient Winds." A wind barrier formed around the entire forest. The spears could not penetrate the solid and rapidly moving air. They either bounced off or were flung somewhere else. When the volley stopped, Fuyu looked annoyed, "Since you tried to destroy my forest, I will destroy your city." Fuyu looked over at a city with skyscrapers. "Watch what happens when you try to harm my forest. The very air around you is now your enemy. Tornado of the Ancients." A tornado stronger than any other formed right in the center of the city. The tornado radiated an ancient energy, it pulled entire buildings from the ground and flinging them everywhere. A particularly large building was flung towards a random person.
Alex Scott (played by AlexSilverX)

Fuyu wrote:
Fuyu was staring up into the sky when she saw angels throwing spears of light towards her forest. She sighed, "Seriously. I can't get a break." Fuyu clutched her gem and muttered, "Shield of Ancient Winds." A wind barrier formed around the entire forest. The spears could not penetrate the solid and rapidly moving air. They either bounced off or were flung somewhere else. When the volley stopped, Fuyu looked annoyed, "Since you tried to destroy my forest, I will destroy your city." Fuyu looked over at a city with skyscrapers. "Watch what happens when you try to harm my forest. The very air around you is now your enemy. Tornado of the Ancients." A tornado stronger than any other formed right in the center of the city. The tornado radiated an ancient energy, it pulled entire buildings from the ground and flinging them everywhere. A particularly large building was flung towards a random person.

"Oh [expletive deleted] me..." Were the words that escaped Alex's lips as he saw the local Chucky Cheese coming at him like a freight train, the tornado already having forced him to grip onto a nearby 'STOP' to avoid being launched skyward. A second later, he was pulling down on the stop, using all of his herculean strength to make sure when the pole was hit, the angle would allow his fingers to come out of it relatively unscathed. "Oh [expletive deleted], [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted]..." The building hit, and the sign was altogether dislodged, shooting both itself and Alex, still firmly holding onto it, into the wind currents of the tornado. "[EXPLETIVE DELETEEEEEEEEEED]!!!!!!"

Once airborne, the building caught up with Alex and he had to smash his way into one of the windows using the stop sign like a makeshift weapon, tumbling into it and managing to find a wall on the way down so he could get some semblance of firm footing, haphazardly swinging the sign to whack away the myriad random objects that flew his way as a result of the winds and the building's motion when suddenly―

BLAM!

―the building's impact with the ground that out of such came nothing more than rubble and debris. Out of the pile however, a shuddering occurred as one hand forced its way out, and slowly, gradually, Alex managed to pull his way out. Unceremoniously, he would lift a middle finger to the sky with his right hand, and with his left, pulled out his .825 caliber over-sized handgun from his belt, pointing it to the first person that caught his eye. "Sorry bucko, frustration to take out, it's falling on you." With no further warning, he'd fire. The massive projectile barreling out with such force that the kick-back alone would've been enough to send a rhinoceros cartwheeling.
Maria Proserpina Mazetti (played by BurningBridges)

Maria was visibly upset and angry, as Alex had just put a hole into the still-life painting she had started working on while watching the whole destructive ordeal unfold. ''Oh, for Christ sake! Can't a woman paint in peace?!'' She stood up and, furious as she was, threw her easel across the room, the easel hitting an unsuspecting onlooker. She stomped off while cursing everyone and their mother in italian.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus