Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Lucienne the Unkilla (played by VanHelsing)

Lucienne hearing all the noises got curious and headed over to see what was going on. Of course she had to walk right into the explosion which tore her to bits. But since she was immortal her head was in perfect condition as it flew through the air and smacked someone. "Oh sorry about that, guess I got a bit AHEAD of myself, I really should keep my HEAD in the game" She joked smiling a bright smile.
Logan was quick to catch the head and turned it to face him after walking in to investigate the explosion of course. Hearing the bad puns coming out of her mouth. Shaking his head in total disbelief of what he just walked in on, if not heard. Somehow, he recognized her and played it cool. Maybe it was just her scent, since she tends to be all over the place.

“That was a baaad set of puns Darlin’. Even for you. I’ll tell ya what. Since you’re unkillable, i’ll Help ya out with a smoke and have you give the unlucky victim some head when I toss ya over there.”

True to his word, he put a cigar in Lucienne’s mouth and lit it. Allowing her to puff it on her way over to the person below after just now being tossed.

“Hot potato!”

"Hey my jokes are like creative explosions in my mind," Lucienne said as she was being carried. "Get it? Explosion? Because I blew up?" She asks seeming to be laughing quite a bit at her own joke before being tossed over to the next person.
Rose Wake (played anonymously)

Rose caught the flying head and her nose crinkled up in disgust, "As if...". She sent it flying over towards the next person. "Heads up..." she smiled.

Lucienne's head flew through the air as she broke out into a fit of laughter at the little joke Rose said before throwing her. It honestly didn't take much to make Lucienne laugh and she did more than your average talking head.
Luna (played anonymously)

She set the head down, and launched Moonbeam at the person below her to let off some steam.
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Deflecting it with his blade, he expertly does a blade salute. "C'mon, the hell was THAT?"

Throws a throwing knife at the person below.
Tidus O'Neil (played by Lanx12)

Getting hit with the knife in his knee he looks around. "Oi ! I need to work you idiot!" Grabbing a giant wrench he tosses it down at the person below him. "Jerks!"
Totona Sprizzo (played by Onomatopoman)

The giant wretch hits her directly in her bum. Grabbing her rear with both clawed hands, she yelps. "Son of a bitch!" Her anger roused, she opens a bag with a blue star on it, puts on a pair of specially designed gloves, and pulls out a small jinxed idol. She chucks it at the person below, who happens to be closest.
Upon contact, the person will find that their gender identity has been swapped to the opposite of what they identify as for the next 24 hours. If they have no gender, they simply catch on fire.
Totona grins, stuffing the gloves back into her bag. "Well, I feel better." She promptly heads along her merry way.
Nightfrost let out a slight yelp as her human form suddenly was hit and she was turned into a male. “WHAT THE—-?” She looked at herself and growled lowly, “WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?” She turned into her dragon form and suddenly let loose a jet of what looked like dark blue/black fire with stars in it. It was actually condensed energy that acted like dark matter.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Umbra absorbs the dark matter, being born with dark magic himself. “That was rather useless...”

With that, Umbra just happens to throw his own dark magic, followed by a slash with his sword.
Notchlti Ahumaptchlti (played by VanHelsing)

The Sun Witch who was currently in search of more offerings to the sun god took the blast right to the side while narrowly missing slash of the blade. "There's no darkness that can snuff out the sun," She says before holding her fist up into the air as suddenly a bright light begins to form around it before she sent forth a beam of pure sunlight while narrowly missing her target and blasting right at the poor soul behind them.
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

Suddenly minding his own business feeding the poor he turns and sees the blasting blinding pure beam of sunlight head right for him. "Balls..." Suddenly his figure vanishes in the beam.

Now with a great tan and slightly burned skin, He draws his sword then spins it around before summoning his strength. "VANQUISH !" He shouts as a beam of pure holy light shoots out from the sword before he raises his arm up and slashes the blade downward sending the beam of pure holy magic it in the direction the sunbeam came from. Sadly it seemed to go right for some poor soul that got in the way.
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

Seth held his hand out and the holy light turned into Chaotic energy, "Nice try, wonder how you would like this?" He launched a beam of Chaotic energy straight towards the person below him chest.
Raelyn gasps for air as it hits her and lets out her banshee scream, directly into the person below her's ear.
Fenkia Fluffbuther (played by VanHelsing)

Fenkia who at that point was leaning up against her blade which happened to be more then twice her size while napping opened her eyes when she saw a bright light just narrowly go over her head. Thankfully because she was 4'6 she wasn't that easy to hit, but boy was she mad. "Oi! Dat couldah 'it me, wot arz yah daft?!?" She shouts before picking up her massive sword and blasting a fiery explosion below her to send herself up into the air before attempting to slam the blade down on the person who she thought attacked her (The person below) upon her landing.
Bastion Gates (played by Lanx12)

Pulling out his pistol he spun it around a few times to deflect the blade as he backflipped. "Bloody hell!" He then spun around and fired off six rounds from his gun in the direction below him. Considering the fact shoot first ask later was Alec's common response to combat.
Stubbs (played anonymously)

Stubbs did his best to dodge the bullets, a few catching him on his Kevlar vest . "Crap! Crap! Where's a Heavy when you need one?"

Rolling into cover, Stubbs pulled out his Double Barreled shotgun and pumped the slide.

Without thinking, he fired off in the direction below him.

"One more to goooooooo and there," Lucienne said to herself as she finally stapled her head back onto her neck as she stood up proudly. "It's about time, that took forever," She said before the bullets collided with the back of her head sending it off her shoulders. "R-Really?!? Come on that took like a half hour!" She shouted before her head collided with the next person.
Finnick Ryker (played by Pepper)

"Tsk, tsk." The man looked around him as the many characters collided and brawled with one another. Bullets and arrows flew around the space they were in, and Finnick couldn't help but chuckle at the chaos.
"Children." He shook his head with a small grin. That grin, however, soon disappeared as a flying head came crashing into his chest. The breath slightly knocked out of him, Finnick stumbled a few steps back, his giant wings bumping into numerous people.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Messing around IC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus