Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who's the Monster Here?

Alicia (played by ShayN-03) Topic Starter

Quote:

(OOC: I'm totally cool with me being the whole new kid character it fits with me really not knowing all the lore to your story better do you want me to pm you with details about her or would you rather me say it here in the OOC sections? and don't worry I'm having fun!)

Aya groans as well "If that kid shows off his 'skills' I'm going to go crazy. From what you've told me before he seems like a jerk" She gets up "I think I better get back to studying if I want to get enough sleep to be a functioning person tomorrow"

(OOC: we could end the scene here and move onto the hunt for the next scene if you want unless there is something else you want to do here)

(OOC: PM Me! I'm interested in your character. She seems like the strong type you can follow. Hopefully I'm not wrong about that ^^;)

"See you tomorrow Aya, don't try to kill the Golden Boy tomorrow." Alicia laughed a little. She went off to finish her studies for the day.

(Yeah we can skip to the next scene. You can try to imagine it up a little if you want. Think of an arena covered in the forest plants for hiding or something :D)
Aya (played by Plastic)

Alicia wrote:
Quote:

(OOC: I'm totally cool with me being the whole new kid character it fits with me really not knowing all the lore to your story better do you want me to pm you with details about her or would you rather me say it here in the OOC sections? and don't worry I'm having fun!)

Aya groans as well "If that kid shows off his 'skills' I'm going to go crazy. From what you've told me before he seems like a jerk" She gets up "I think I better get back to studying if I want to get enough sleep to be a functioning person tomorrow"

(OOC: we could end the scene here and move onto the hunt for the next scene if you want unless there is something else you want to do here)

(OOC: PM Me! I'm interested in your character. She seems like the strong type you can follow. Hopefully I'm not wrong about that ^^;)

"See you tomorrow Aya, don't try to kill the Golden Boy tomorrow." Alicia laughed a little. She went off to finish her studies for the day.

(Yeah we can skip to the next scene. You can try to imagine it up a little if you want. Think of an arena covered in the forest plants for hiding or something :D)

(OOC: Let me PM you stuff about her and then we can get right back into the RP okay?)

Aya wrote:
Alicia wrote:
Quote:

(OOC: Let me PM you stuff about her and then we can get right back into the RP okay?)

(OOC: No problem! I can’t wait to hear about her!)
Aya (played by Plastic)

(OOC: I just sent it...you can start the next scene whenever you're ready)

Aya wrote:

(OOC: I like your character by the way.)

The Arena

An area where you train and come into contact with the Corrupted. It’s not easy to fight against the beasts since they’re humanoids that are 3x larger than you.

The area has plants and sometimes buildings to simulate what a battle would be like in a real-world environment.

During a hunt, students have to wear uniforms and work together to trap a Corrupted. Not much is known about the Corrupted so it may be a challenge.

To take on a Corrupted on your own is known to be suicide.

“Aya, are you ready to go?” Alicia stepped out in uniform, she leaned down to tie her boots.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Alicia wrote:
Aya wrote:

The Arena

An area where you train and come into contact with the Corrupted. It’s not easy to fight against the beasts since they’re humanoids that are 3x larger than you.

The area has plants and sometimes buildings to simulate what a battle would be like in a real-world environment.

During a hunt, students have to wear uniforms and work together to trap a Corrupted. Not much is known about the Corrupted so it may be a challenge.

“Aya, are you ready to go?” Alicia stepped out in uniform, she leaned down to tie her boots.

(OOC: Thank you!)

Aya nods standing beside Alicia carefully spinning her staff next to her "I'm ready whenever you are" she stops spinning her staff and starts walking towards the rest of the team motioning of Alicia to join her. She's starting to look more serious as they wait for the hunt to start

Aya wrote:
Alicia wrote:
Aya wrote:

The Arena

(OOC: Thank you!)

Aya nods standing beside Alicia carefully spinning her staff next to her "I'm ready whenever you are" she stops spinning her staff and starts walking towards the rest of the team motioning of Alicia to join her. She's starting to look more serious as they wait for the hunt to start

Alicia took one look at Aya's expression, then she broke into a big smile and threw her arm over Aya's shoulder. "Hey, I know this is your first hunt ever since you moved over here but relax a little."
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya looks a little shocked about how casual Alicia is being "oh" she lets her shoulders slouch a bit "I'm used to having to be serious during training, sorry" she still looks focused but not as uptight as before

Aya wrote:
Aya looks a little shocked about how casual Alicia is being "oh" she lets her shoulders slouch a bit "I'm used to having to be serious during training, sorry" she still looks focused but not as uptight as before

Alicia laughed at her shocked expression, “We probably should be very serious about this though. I just choose to act casual since it makes him mad.”

“Alicia.”

”Speak of the devil.” She thought to herself as she turned to see him.

The Prodigy

Demetrius, aka the Golden Boy of the school. With blond hair, pale skin and his bright blue eyes; he really stood out in the crowd.

He looked worriedly over at her, “The instructor is coming soon. You need to be quiet.”

Alicia gritted her teeth, her brown eyes darkened and hardened. But she smiled all the same. “Of course,”

He seemed even more worried now and noticed Aya. He smiled charmingly, “Hello, you must be Aya. Our newest student, I hope you learn from today’s hunting simulation.” He extended his hand out to the girl, friendliness practically oozing from his pores.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Alicia wrote:
Aya wrote:

Alicia laughed at her shocked expression, “We probably should be very serious about this though. I just choose to act casual since it makes him mad.”

“Alicia.”

”Speak of the devil.” She thought to herself as she turned to see him.

The Prodigy

Demetrius, aka the Golden Boy of the school. With blond hair, pale skin and his bright blue eyes; he really stood out in the crowd.

He looked worriedly over at her, “The instructor is coming soon. You need to be quiet.”

Alicia gritted her teeth, her brown eyes darkened and hardened. But she smiled all the same. “Of course,”

He seemed even more worried now and noticed Aya. He smiled charmingly, “Hello, you must be Aya. Our newest student, I hope you learn from today’s hunting simulation.” He extended his hand out to the girl, friendliness practically oozing from his pores.

Aya was smiling with Alicia, but as he walks over with an extended hand her cold serious demeanor comes back. she turns towards him with a cold stare "you must be the prodigy I was told about, I'm sorry I don't know your name..." she doesn't take his hand

Quote:
Aya was smiling with Alicia, but as he walks over with an extended hand her cold serious demeanor comes back. she turns towards him with a cold stare "you must be the prodigy I was told about, I'm sorry I don't know your name..." she doesn't take his hand

Demetrius frowned and looked awkwardly to the side, "Ah..my name is Demetrius." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

Soon the instructor stepped forward, "Alright, students, this is a Corrupted found near a town not too far from us. As more and more Corrupted are spotted they've been coming near the capital. We must always take caution before we walk outside. Always use a buddy system, never be without your weapon, sound the alarm for backup and students please remember to always use the backup. This is not about glory nor are you here to prove yourself to anyone."

Alicia winced at the last sentence but tried to cover it. Demetrius fell in line with the students after shooting Alicia another worried look.

"Now, everyone get into your teams. You must learn to work with what you have so please, no request for changes unless absolutely necessary. You never know who you have to partner with when someone goes wrong." The instructor continued.

Alicia sighed as she walked with Aya over to Demetrius.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Alicia wrote:
Quote:

Demetrius frowned and looked awkwardly to the side, "Ah..my name is Demetrius." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

Soon the instructor stepped forward, "Alright, students, this is a Corrupted found near a town not too far from us. As more and more Corrupted are spotted they've been coming near the capital. We must always take caution before we walk outside. Always use a buddy system, never be without your weapon, sound the alarm for backup and students please remember to always use the backup. This is not about glory nor are you here to prove yourself to anyone."

Alicia winced at the last sentence but tried to cover it. Demetrius fell in line with the students after shooting Alicia another worried look.

"Now, everyone get into your teams. You must learn to work with what you have so please, no request for changes unless absolutely necessary. You never know who you have to partner with when someone goes wrong." The instructor continued.

Alicia sighed as she walked with Aya over to Demetrius.

"I assume that it's just the three of us" she looks over to Demetrius "you should be able to handle yourself, but that doesn't mean you're going to lead us, in the hunt, we are going to act as equals-" she looks between Demetrius and Alicia "-we have to stick together lets not stray far from each other" She grips her staff tightly and smiles widely towards her teammates "This will be good don't let my inexperience on hunts hold either of you back"

Aya turns to Alicia "you're going to be great" and she looks back towards the instructors waiting for their queue to go.

Quote:
"I assume that it's just the three of us" she looks over to Demetrius "you should be able to handle yourself, but that doesn't mean you're going to lead us, in the hunt, we are going to act as equals-" she looks between Demetrius and Alicia "-we have to stick together lets not stray far from each other" She grips her staff tightly and smiles widely towards her teammates "This will be good don't let my inexperience on hunts hold either of you back"

Aya turns to Alicia "you're going to be great" and she looks back towards the instructors waiting for their queue to go.

Alicia looked at Aya suddenly as if she hung the stars. She let out the shaky breath she didn't know she was holding back. It's...been awhile since she's heard that from anyone. She glanced at Demetrius who's expression morphed from surprise at Aya to serious at the next instructions.

...Alicia reminded herself not to let her emotions get the best of her.

"Now remember, the Corrupted are strong. It doesn't matter now fast you are, if they catch you..." They stopped and looked over everyone slowly, "Then I hope you can fight your way out because it's life or death in the real world. Thankfully, we have the Corrupted chained in the arena. But let it be a reminder to you that strength trumps all. In a hunt you must limit your contact with the Corrupted and lead it into a trap."

Alicia quickly got her bow out and readied herself as she saw Demetrius pick out two whips.

(OOC: Hey I just wanna say that let's say in the RP your character feels as if Alicia is doing something wrong or Demetrius is doing something wrong in the storyline. Don't be afraid to branch your character out. I'll gladly add an arc for your character and have things against her if you want. Stuff like that :D Also quick question do you think this RP should have a fantasy or modern setting? What setting do you think would match your character and the story??)
Aya (played by Plastic)

(OOC: I'll definitely think about potential arcs for these characters and I'll tell you any ideas I have. On the note of setting, I think a more fantasy with like kinda steampunk inventions would fit the story more than a more modern setting just based on what we've RPed so far. Aya does have a lot of problems with impressing her superiors and while she thinks she is a rebellious teen she follows orders very strictly, maybe that could play in. I'll PM you with any ideas)

Aye gripped her staff tightly and got into a fighting stance ready to jump in as soon as the gates opened. "get ready guys" her serious facade was broken by the unmistakable nervousness on her face whenever she looked toward the instructors.

I don't want to make a fool of myself Aya thought to herself focusing on her teammates

(OOC: I'm ready to jump into the arena whenever you are)

Aya wrote:
(OOC: I'll definitely think about potential arcs for these characters and I'll tell you any ideas I have. On the note of setting, I think a more fantasy with like kinda steampunk inventions would fit the story more than a more modern setting just based on what we've RPed so far. Aya does have a lot of problems with impressing her superiors and while she thinks she is a rebellious teen she follows orders very strictly, maybe that could play in. I'll PM you with any ideas)

Aye gripped her staff tightly and got into a fighting stance ready to jump in as soon as the gates opened. "get ready guys" her serious facade was broken by the unmistakable nervousness on her face whenever she looked toward the instructors.

I don't want to make a fool of myself Aya thought to herself focusing on her teammates

(OOC: I'm ready to jump into the arena whenever you are)

((OOC: Ooooohhh that Character trait can play out well in conflict and stuff. I love the setting combination you saw in the RP. I’ll definately keep it in mind. Sorry I was out for a bit ^^;))

When the group stepped out into the arena. They were greeted by nothing but vegetation. Everything looked so...real. And everything looked so familiar to Alicia that she couldn’t help but feel anxiety.

“Alright, let’s move quietly forward.” Demetrius whispered. The Corrupted were unpredictable, no one lived long enough to study their behavior up close. And if they did, they didn’t come back to tell what they saw.

Alicia followed after Demetrius, albeit reluctantly but she followed nonetheless. She looked around for higher ground when she heard...it.

Demetrius paused and spoke, “Listen for the sound of chains.”
Aya (played by Plastic)

(OOC: I understand you have a life outside this website it's fine if you have to go do something)

Aya heard it clear as day, the rattling, she couldn't tell at first if she was just being paranoid or if it was real. But judging by the look on her teammates faces she knew it was real. She looked at Alicia and whispered to her "maybe you could try to climb that tree over there to get some distance for your arrows". the rattling was getting closer Aya felt it, as she looked back out to the forest type area in front of her she saw the corrupted. she gripped her staff so tight her knuckles went white.

she reached out for Demetrius to get his attention.

Aya wrote:
(OOC: I understand you have a life outside this website it's fine if you have to go do something)

Aya heard it clear as day, the rattling, she couldn't tell at first if she was just being paranoid or if it was real. But judging by the look on her teammates faces she knew it was real. She looked at Alicia and whispered to her "maybe you could try to climb that tree over there to get some distance for your arrows". the rattling was getting closer Aya felt it, as she looked back out to the forest type area in front of her she saw the corrupted. she gripped her staff so tight her knuckles went white.

(OOC: Thanks for being understanding. :) )

Demetrius turned to Aya and he immediately froze. He schooled his face into one of calmness as he looked above Aya’s shoulder.

“Aya...” Demetrius whispered gently. His left hand reached for his weapon as his right stayed in front of him.

“AYA GET DOWN!” Alicia suddenly shouts as she makes her arrows fly.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Alicia wrote:
Aya wrote:

Demetrius turned to Aya and he immediately froze. He schooled his face into one of calmness as he looked above Aya’s shoulder.

“Aya...” Demetrius whispered gently. His left hand reached for his weapon as his right stayed in front of him.

Aya quickly ducks down and turns, almost freezing seeing the creature before her. she jumped back swinging her staff at this things midsection. her back slamming up against the tree she had pointed out to Alicia. she held her staff in front of her defensively. she looked down at her arm, when did she scratch it? did the corrupted swing at her or did the foliage cut her? she quickly looked back up staring down the corrupted

Aya wrote:
Alicia wrote:
Aya wrote:

Aya quickly ducks down and turns, almost freezing seeing the creature before her. she jumped back swinging her staff at this things midsection. her back slamming up against the tree she had pointed out to Alicia. she held her staff in front of her defensively. she looked down at her arm, when did she scratch it? did the corrupted swing at her or did the foliage cut her? she quickly looked back up staring down the corrupted

“Alicia get down before it wants revenge!” Demetrius shouted grabbing Aya’s arm so they could get away from the beast’s sight.

Alicia froze though when she saw it’s face.

Black, it’s body was thick and black. It was so dark... it looked like it was made out of oil but somehow it looked so solid. It’s eyes were wild and wide.

“ALICIA!” At Demetrius’s shout Alicia ducked and had almost been hit by a swing from the beast’s claws.

As Alicia jumped back she shot arrows at the beast but unfortunately it’s skin was thicker than Alicia initially thought it was.

“DANG IT!” Alicia shouted and began sprinting away. The beast began to follow her.

“Aya, let’s try and get the beast away from Alicia and isolate it into the trap!” Demetrius said to the girl.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya has a newfound focus in her eyes "got it" Aya rushes toward the corrupted "HEY! HEY! COME ON IM RIGHT HERE" she swings wildly at this beast looking back toward Demetrius motioning towards Alicia with her head "GET HER AWAY" she shouts as she continues to try to gain this things attention.

she tries to avoid the corrupted's swings toward her as best she can while trying to keep an eye on Alicia and Demetrius' movements

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who's the Monster Here?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus