Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who's the Monster Here?

Alicia (played by ShayN-03) Topic Starter

(OOC: it’s cool, you have a life outside of here after all :) )

Alicia groaned in her head, dreading the conversation she and Aya will be having later.

She walked in line, ignoring Demetrius.

The instructor spoke, “Most of you are lucky that wasn’t the real deal. Because some of you could’ve died.” The instructor purposefully looked at Aya as they spoke the sentence before continuing to walk in front of other students.

“While others...could’ve placed their teammates in jeopardy and failed them. Especially if they weren’t thinking with their head.” A glare was shot at Alicia who paled and gritted her teeth.

“Others would’ve excelled in combat though.” The instructor walked past Demetrius who just kept a calm face.

“You’re all dismissed.”

Alicia made a beeline for the door.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya looked ashamed as she walked out the door, she took a quick look at Demetrious before heading out the door as well. Unsure of how she'll explain her injury to her parents she took her time walking home in an attempt to collect her thoughts.

She continued her walk home in silence, not attempting to catch up with Alicia.

Alicia sighed as she went to her window that night to face Aya.

Truth be told, she wanted to run. Far and far away or just pretend nothing had changed. That Aya had never gotten hurt nor met Demetrius.

But Alicia wasn’t a coward before, and she won’t become one now.

Facing Aya, she spoke, “Hey...”
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya had told her family about the injuries and how she got them...they didn't take it very well to say the least. She jumped at the sound of Alicia's voice unsure if talking to her friend would get her in more trouble

Aya sucked it up and went to her window "Hey Ali...is something on your mind?"

She stared at her friend of a couple of months.

“I..guess I should come clean to you now, right?” Alicia spoke. She could look at her friend in the eye, lowering her head in shame.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya looks confused and concerned "come clean? Come clean about what? did something happen" Aya leans out the window slightly

She sighed, “...You didn’t hear the rumors about Demetrius and I, did you?”

“...It’s been a struggle keeping my friends interested in me. It’s always been difficult in a school like this. We’re all trying to become Guardians so we can have a better life instead of being a worker in the mines or something like that.” She sighed shakily.

“Demetrius and I have this rivalry going on, apparently. Everyone keeps comparing the two of us and stuff because we’re the top students or something. I lost a lot of people to Demetrius.”
Aya (played by Plastic)

"Lost a lot of people? You lost friends due to some feud thing going on between the two of you" Aya says

"I mean I understand wanting to be the best in class and everything, but you two need to be able to work together...If the two of you really are the top students in training you should work together to get better" She finishes a little upset over the reason the two of them are being so cold to each other

Aya wrote:
"Lost a lot of people? You lost friends due to some feud thing going on between the two of you" Aya says

"I mean I understand wanting to be the best in class and everything, but you two need to be able to work together...If the two of you really are the top students in training you should work together to get better" She finishes a little upset over the reason the two of them are being so cold to each other

"I lost some before even before that too. Due to an incident that-" She shook her head, gritting her teeth as she cursed herself.

"...I know Aya...I know, it's just I'm afraid. You saw him Aya, I'm...not enough. You got hurt, if I went for the trap like I planned too..." She shuddered at the thought of it.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Alicia wrote:
Aya wrote:

"I lost some before even before that too. Due to an incident that-" She shook her head, gritting her teeth as she cursed herself.

"...I know Aya...I know, it's just I'm afraid. You saw him Aya, I'm...not enough. You got hurt, if I went for the trap like I planned too..." She shuddered at the thought of it.

She pauses at the 'i've lost people' comment before she decides not to push her friend

Aya thinks for a moment "If you went to the trap like you planned to I would've possibly been hurt more or worse but that's not the point...all that matters is that you're alive and I'm alive...It was a tough choice and we need to learn from our mistakes, after all, it's my own fault I got hurt" She looks back towards her splintered and broken staff and quietly repeats to herself "...All that matters is that we learn from our mistakes"

Her heart clenched, she saw so much of...her inside of Aya. And it pained her to look at Aya sometimes because of that.

"I know...I don't ever want to make that mistake ever again." Alicia whispered softly. "I don't want to lose you." She looked at Aya's bandage that was wrapped around her arm. "I don't want to lose you." She repeated as if it meant something.

And maybe it did, but for now the reason would be kept hidden between the two friends.

"How...can I make this right?" Alicia asked. But she already knew.

She needed to hear the answer though.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Alicia wrote:
Her heart clenched, she saw so much of...her inside of Aya. And it pained her to look at Aya sometimes because of that.

"I know...I don't ever want to make that mistake ever again." Alicia whispered softly. "I don't want to lose you." She looked at Aya's bandage that was wrapped around her arm. "I don't want to lose you." She repeated as if it meant something.

And maybe it did, but for now the reason would be kept hidden between the two friends.

"How...can I make this right?" Alicia asked. But she already knew.

She needed to hear the answer though.

Aya searched Alicia's face for an answer things were fine between the two of them right...she could fell Alicia's eye burning a hole into her wounded arm

"I...I don't know...you didn't do anything wrong...don't just jump into things okay-" She continued to study Alicia's face "-For me okay...please be careful" Don't be like me

"-For me okay...please be careful"

She heard those words before, a long time ago. Before Aya, before Demetrius, before her old friends, before the training, before everything. She heard those words before.

"....Anything for you." Alicia said.

She looked at the sky, "It's getting late, let's go to bed."

She knew what to do tomorrow.
Aya (played by Plastic)

"Goodnight Ali..." Aya left the window to lay back in her bed she just layed in bed for a long time thinking about the hunt and how that won't happen again she is going to prove herself...she needs to

Aya wrote:
"Goodnight Ali..." Aya left the window to lay back in her bed she just layed in bed for a long time thinking about the hunt and how that won't happen again she is going to prove herself...she needs to

The next day Alicia showed up at Aya's room. Knocking on the door, she waited for Aya to open it.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya was sitting on her bed having just finished getting ready when she heard the knocking "..Hm.." she slowly got up to answer the door. opening it slightly but when she notices Alicia she opens the door completely

"what are you doing here? I mean if you needed to tell me something you could've just told me from the window..." she yawns rubbing some of the sleep from her eye.

Aya wrote:
Aya was sitting on her bed having just finished getting ready when she heard the knocking "..Hm.." she slowly got up to answer the door. opening it slightly but when she notices Alicia she opens the door completely

"what are you doing here? I mean if you needed to tell me something you could've just told me from the window..." she yawns rubbing some of the sleep from her eye.

“I need some uh...encouragement.” Alicia started, blushing in embarrassment.

She usually didn’t ask for help like this but her pride was on the line here
Aya (played by Plastic)

"Encouragement?" Aya thinks for a second before a big smile spreads across her face

"You're going to be great today...I believe in you there's nothing holding you back from being amazing" her big smile turns into a small grin "Was that good? I'm not used to encouraging people"

“Thanks Aya.” Alicia smiled, she looked visibly relieved that the girl was alright.

Still breathing... her mind whispered to her. While it was suppose to be words that gave her comfort, it also felt like a knife to give her pain.

“Why don’t I walk you to class?” Alicia offered. She blurted it out so she wouldn’t lose her nerve.
Aya (played by Plastic)

"Sure" Aya was a little confused as to why her friend wanted to walk with her...it's probably because she thinks I'm hurt isn't it...Aya walks out to join her friend on the daily walk they both had to take. Since she normally walks alone the company is welcome, but Aya can't help but think about why Alicia wants to walk with her today of all days.

after a while of walking, she finally says it "you're only walking with me today because you think I'm hurt right? While I appreciate the sentiment I'm fine..." she doesn't look at Alicia as they continue to walk

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who's the Monster Here?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus