Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who's the Monster Here?

Alicia (played by ShayN-03) Topic Starter

Aya wrote:
"Sure" Aya was a little confused as to why her friend wanted to walk with her...it's probably because she thinks I'm hurt isn't it...Aya walks out to join her friend on the daily walk they both had to take. Since she normally walks alone the company is welcome, but Aya can't help but think about why Alicia wants to walk with her today of all days.

after a while of walking, she finally says it "you're only walking with me today because you think I'm hurt right? While I appreciate the sentiment I'm fine..." she doesn't look at Alicia as they continue to walk

“It’s not just that, I thought I lost you.” Alicia murmured. She shocked her head and rubbed her temples.

“I couldn’t sleep, because of what happened yesterday and what I need to do today.”

Alicia turned her gaze to Aya. “I’m..going to befriend Demetrius.” She explained.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya Stopped dead in her tracks at what Alicia said. she shifted her glaze to Alicia without turning her head "you're going to befriend Demetrius? That's great! I know it's not going to be an instant friendship but trust me Ali it will be worth the effort you put into it." she quickly caught back up with Ali and put her arm around her shoulder

"...And I don't want to hear any of this stuff about you losing sleep over me" a small smile crept onto Aya's face her tired eyes looking at the smaller girl next to her.

Alicia felt younger than she had in awhile. Hearing a nickname like that was foreign. But she welcomed it with open arms.

“Yeah...he’s pribably going to look at me and ask if the Corrupted got into me or something.” Alicia sighed. And she smiled fondly at Aya,

“You won’t hear it as long as you don’t feel bad for your inexperience. I know you want to catch up with the rest of us but you’re from a new school! I mean sure you got some training but you never took on a Corrupted at semi-full force like that.”
Aya (played by Plastic)

"I'm sure he'll be happy to get to know you better...even if he isn't he'll have to get used to it we'll all be working together more anyway" All of this feels foreign to Aya The idea of someone actually caring for your welling being, while it was a new concept for her, it feels nice.

"I don't feel bad for my inexperience! it just means I have to work twice as hard to catch up to you guys" She laughed.

"It felt strange facing off against a corrupted head on...I could see my reflection in it's oily skin... even when it hit me it felt wrong...unnatural" Aya's voice getting quieter as she continued her thought

"But none of that matters I won't make those mistakes anymore! and I surely set an example of how not to distract a corrupted right" She laughed a little despite the slightly morbid experience she's talking about.

(OOC: My last reply for the night. I’m going to bed :D)

Inky.

That was what it must’ve felt for Aya.

Alicia has heard of stories of what happened if you came into contact too long with the Corrupted.

They say you feel something fuzzy spread throughout your body, foreign, as though there was a prescence that brushed against you.

Alicia couldnt imagine how Aya was feeling right now.

Everyone says it’s the worst way to go. And so Alicia will do everything in her power to make sure Aya gets old and fat and dies of natural causes like she’s suppose to.

Like how she was suppose too.

Alicia smiled at Aya’s determination. “You’re going to blow everyone away, Aya. They’re already expecting great things from you.”

Soon they saw Demetrius turn the corner.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya was smiling as she said, "Speak of the devil" looking at Demetrius her bandaged arm still around Alicia's shoulders. She pushed Ali forward slightly. encouraging her to talk to the blond boy in front of them

"You got this" she whispered

(OOC: OOF NVM IM READY TO TYPE! Last reply now, good night Plastic. Sorry there isn’t much development in this ;-;)

Alicia tensed up, but when Aya pushes her slightly she gathered some courage.

Demetrius walked towards them, “Good morning, Alicia and Aya.” Demetrius started casting a cautious look towards Alicia.

Alicia opened her mouth to say something but clamed up suddenly partly of her fear and the other of her stubbornness and pride.

“I hope you’re doing better now Aya.” Demetrius said, he learned a long time ago not to question Alicia’s actions.
Aya (played by Plastic)

(OOC: Don't worry about it dude It was still fun)

"I'm feeling much better then yesterday thank you" she looks down to Alicia she's really going to have to encourage her to speak to Demetri, isn't she...

"I think Alicia had something rather important to tell you" Aya didn't mean to sound like Alicia was a 5-year-old who wanted to tell someone something but it just kinda came out that way. this is after all how she used to get younger students to admit to hiding something.
((OOC: Sorry, I'm ready to begin now. ))

Fallux awoke, slumped against the cold wall of a cell. Magical of course, corrupted like him had power. Great power. And the great locust lord could help guide him to domination over all. Especially the guardians. He snarled, a trickle of vomit dripping onto his infested belly. He got to his feet slowly, a large clump of insects clutching to him for their lives as he rose, others pouring from his ears and mouth to see what was going on. He banged against the steel door, eyes wide with hatred, his chasm of a mouth stretched out in full, revealing a wide range of teeth and spines. "How to get out my friends?" He snorted towards the swarm of insects perched eagerly on his greasy body. They all pipped and screeched, all alert, all vicious.

If only there was someone to manipulate. Someone to deceive. To get him out. Free him from his bonds so he could reign terror down upon the so called "school". He learnt against the wall, breath heavy and waited.

((OOC: We'll fit u in :D)

Alicia pouted and seemed hesitant to speak. Demetrius decided to go first, "Alicia?" He looked at her, questioning.

"I...I'm sorry for being a jerk to you and everything. I was just...so jealous and angry at you." Alicia began, and she still felt that way even now. Even more so that he was the one who managed to save Aya's life.

It didn't help Demetrius seemed to be more emotionally mature compared to Alicia. Alicia who, often allowed her emotions to get the better of her.

"..." Demetrius didn't know what to say at first but accepted the apology. Since they were going to be working together he decided to let it go. "Just get better, and I will be satisfied with that." Demetrius said and smiled at the two of them.
Aya (played by Plastic)

(OOC: Ah sorry I was away for a while I had to do something! and we will try to fit you in jackal)

Aya smiled back "I'm glad you two could see eye to eye on this." She looked towards the three student's destination "And while I'm happy you two are agreeing we should probably start heading to the training area. we really can't afford to have our instructors be mad at us after yesterday" Aya looked at Demetrius and Alicia a soft smile on her face before she continued forward motioning for them to follow.

Aya wrote:
(OOC: Ah sorry I was away for a while I had to do something! and we will try to fit you in jackal)

Aya smiled back "I'm glad you two could see eye to eye on this." She looked towards the three student's destination "And while I'm happy you two are agreeing we should probably start heading to the training area. we really can't afford to have our instructors be mad at us after yesterday" Aya looked at Demetrius and Alicia a soft smile on her face before she continued forward motioning for them to follow.

Alicia and Demetrius followed the girl, expecting this to be just as any other day.

-Time Skip-

"Did you hear?" Alicia said when it was lunch time.

"What?" Demetrius asked as he sat beside them in the lunch hall.

"Another student has went missing.." Alicia murmured, frowning.
Aya (played by Plastic)

"Really another one?" Aya set down the small piece of bread she was eating to rub her eyes.

Sighing she says "how many is that now? I mean does anyone have any leads" the nervousness on her face was apparent. She was scared for Alicia what would Aya do if she was gone, she was even scared for Demetrius' safety at this point.

Aya wrote:
"Really another one?" Aya set down the small piece of bread she was eating to rub her eyes.

Sighing she says "how many is that now? I mean does anyone have any leads" the nervousness on her face was apparent. She was scared for Alicia what would Aya do if she was gone, she was even scared for Demetrius' safety at this point.

"Another Corrupted must've gotten him." Demetrius reasoned, sighing at the news.

"The strange thing is, no one has any. It's probably been 3 or 4 students so far and people have just been saying it's the Corrupted! Wouldn't the school have bumped up security even more if there is? Like, this is getting ridiculous!" Alicia exclaimed.
Aya (played by Plastic)

"what if it wasn't a corrupted what if it's just a normal person and that's why they won't say anything" Aya said not quite believing her own words, but she was prepared to listen to anyone's ideas at this point.

"I do agree though Demetrius they should at least get better security here"

Aya wrote:
"what if it wasn't a corrupted what if it's just a normal person and that's why they won't say anything" Aya said not quite believing her own words, but she was prepared to listen to anyone's ideas at this point.

Demetrius looked at Aya and thought for a moment. “You could be right, but you could be wrong. Either way, it’s not our responsibility. We should leave it to the professionals to investigate.”

Alicia frowned, “But they never find anything! It’s just evidence of a Corrupted attack!”

“Well maybe it’s because it is an attack by the Corrupted.” Demetrius argued.
Fallux remained in his cell. In his right hand he clutched the remains of a young guardian. He had tasted delicious. He was rarely ever guarded and it was never very difficult to persuade them to approach him. He was a fine manipulator indeed. He opened his mouth and took another bite. Truly great. He'd always wondered why they'd put a cell in the school. Some say it was for show and tell for the pupils, but he doubted it. They knew how powerful he was. That would be most foolish indeed.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Alicia wrote:
Aya wrote:

Demetrius looked at Aya and thought for a moment. “You could be right, but you could be wrong. Either way, it’s not our responsibility. We should leave it to the professionals to investigate.”

Alicia frowned, “But they never find anything! It’s just evidence of a Corrupted attack!”

“Well, maybe it’s because it is an attack by the Corrupted.” Demetrius argued.

"I'm probably wrong and someone should investigate if we even think about investigating ourselves we'll be in an unimaginable about of trouble." Aya waved her hand in the air, while she'd be all for searching for the kidnapper but she wouldn't endanger Alicia like that.

"We shouldn't meddle in this...what would we even do if we found the corrupted responsible for this"

"W-we'll stop them then! We can put an end to whatever this is!" Alicia spoke confidently, but it was easier said than done.

Demetrius frowned, "Or we could make it worse. Alicia, we'd be putting not only ourselves in jeopardy but the instructors as well. If something goes wrong, they'll be the ones to blame and pay for it!"

"What do we do then!? Stand back and watched as we're slowly being picked off? Screw that!" Alicia shot up from her seat and faced Demetrius head on.

"We can't risk the lives of others. Think about Aya! She would probably follow after you to make sure you don't get hurt. And you could be endangering her!"

Alicia froze.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya was reaching for Alicia as Demetrius said that, the two of them froze Aya's eye's locked onto Demetrius' face. She was angry and she didn't know why

"That's enough Demetrius! I'm not some child that's going to follow Alicia into danger. You assume that I would even let her investigate this with or without me! Of course, I would go with if her if I couldn't stop her but I'm not some liability I made a mistake one time I'm a competent fighter and you know that" She slammed her hands on the table as she stood up "I'm NOT a child!" Her head shot towards Alicia

"I'm sorry but if you think about investigating this you'll get yourself killed...If I can't stop you'll I'll go with you but neither of us should investigate this and you know it"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who's the Monster Here?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus