Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who's the Monster Here?

Alicia (played by ShayN-03) Topic Starter

Aya wrote:
Aya was reaching for Alicia as Demetrius said that, the two of them froze Aya's eye's locked onto Demetrius' face. She was angry and she didn't know why

"That's enough Demetrius! I'm not some child that's going to follow Alicia into danger. You assume that I would even let her investigate this with or without me! Of course, I would go with if her if I couldn't stop her but I'm not some liability I made a mistake one time I'm a competent fighter and you know that" She slammed her hands on the table as she stood up "I'm NOT a child!" Her head shot towards Alicia

"I'm sorry but if you think about investigating this you'll get yourself killed...If I can't stop you'll I'll go with you but neither of us should investigate this and you know it"

"...." Demetrius realized what he said could make Aya look like a liability to Alicia. "...All I'm saying Alicia, is that if you go and interfere, something terrible could happen to everyone."

"But...something terrible is happening to someone and we're not doing anything..." Alicia felt upset that she couldn't do anything in her condition.
Aya (played by Plastic)

Aya sat back down exasperated her head leaning into her hand.she sighed "Ali...What if we just do a few rounds through the grounds here would that be good enough?"
Alicia (played by ShayN-03) Topic Starter

Aya wrote:
Aya sat back down exasperated her head leaning into her hand.she sighed "Ali...What if we just do a few rounds through the grounds here would that be good enough?"

The girl seemed placated at the idea, “Yeah, I’d feel much better if we can do that.” Alicia seemed to smile.

“But we can’t do that, we have classes and homework-“ Demetrius, ever the realist explains.

Alicia groaned in response
Aya (played by Plastic)

Alicia wrote:
Aya wrote:

The girl seemed placated at the idea, “Yeah, I’d feel much better if we can do that.” Alicia seemed to smile.

“But we can’t do that, we have classes and homework-“ Demetrius, ever the realist explains.

Alicia groaned in response

"We could do it after classes...we'll just stay up later to finish homework" Aya says picking up her discarded piece of bread before popping it into her mouth.

"We'll do like, two laps around the grounds before calling it a night" she says again with her mouth full

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Who's the Monster Here?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus