Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Josephine Jamie Page (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Lots of led zepplein and yardbirds for upcoming roleplays
Deumeawyn

Listening to ‘walking in a winter wonderland’ being played over the speakers in a mall. It makes no sense as we head toward record breaking High temperatures today.

Arrogance, violence, world in disarray!

I love Slayer!
Serene

KatayokuNoTenshiVII wrote:

Arrogance, violence, world in disarray!

I love Slayer!
Wow, I forgot where I was after this video :|

Rogue-Scribe

Tonight I have a hand full of songs that speaks of war and social injustice.

Eve of Destruction - Barry McGuire
The Great American Novel - Larry Norman
War Pigs - Black Sabbath
Masters of War - Bob Dylan
I was only ninteen - Redgum

All these songs are timeless as the world of 2019 is the same as the years past. Just change the name of the war....
Serene

Just finished Black Sabbath's Iron Man and am now onto Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Serene

I should stop sharing music here but I love this one so much! Probably because I love weddings so much. *thinking emoji*

ChebaBeesting

Deify by Disturbed

It's been a bit of a long time since I've listened to them, they were my favorite back in high school.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Bing Crosby " white Christmas" 40 degrees and no snow in Minnesota
MasterWinter

The HU

The HU is a band from Mongolia that blends heavy metal and traditional Mongolian throat singing. Their first two videos (“Yuve Yuve Yu” and “Wolf Totem”) immediately went viral garnering the band over 18 million views. The explosive reaction to The HU resulted in a number of features about the band in international media such as NPR, ET India Times, Playboy Mexico, Jack Canal+Fr, Hong Kong 01, DW News Germany and others.

The band’s name The HU, is the Mongolian root word for human being. They call their style “Hunnu Rock”…inspired by the Hunnu, an ancient Mongolian empire, known as The Huns in western culture. Some of the band’s lyrics include old Mongolian war cries and poetry. Founded in 2016 in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia by their producer Dashka, along with the members Gala, Jaya, Temka, and Enkush.

Found these guys on my own on YouTube, love them!
Rogue-Scribe

Solstice Celebration continuing...

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Robert Johnson the complete recordings.
Rogue-Scribe

Don't try to lay no boogie woogie on the King of Rock n Roll....

Serene

LakotaSiouxWarrior

All of led zeppleins cds❤🎸🍹🍷.
ChebaBeesting

Rogue-Scribe

Tokyo Groove Jyoshi as I write RP... Love the bass player and put on their plylist after this is done.

Serene

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus