Riley Miles (played by Petrovalyc)

I don't want to grow old gracefully
I don't want to go 'til it's too late
I'll be some old man in the road somewhere
Kneeling down in the dust by the side of the Interstate

Greed (played anonymously)

Aint no rest for the wicked

...I had to...
Try this one out: Pet Cheetah by twenty one pilots (Sorry, I'm a huge fan of them.)

I got a bassy feeling from your character design, so I thought of this one first.

Also, bonus points will go to the person who gets songs for each of my 5 characters in this slot.
Nightmare:

Spiritro:

The eye:

Enervo:

Freakenstein:

These might not be %100 accurate but I tried my best :)
I love them dearly! Oh they are so perfect!

For Quetzalli, I will suggest What A Catch Donnie by Fall Out Boy.
Last Resort. I forgot who made it... oh well.
The one that goes like “Cut my life into pieces...”
Ragna Kamui (played by RimCaster)

She screams Goth to me.

Now If it wouldn't be a trouble I would request theme for her celestial version, some peaceful instrumental that would give
Try Mama by My Chemical Romance. I based it off their nickname since Rhea is known as the Mother of the Gods in Greek mythology.

Bonus points again to anyone who can do all five of the characters here.
Grandpa (played anonymously)

Sort of a catch-all, but it works, right~¿

Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Cecille Gadhavi (played by AJ_89)

Quote:
Race: Banshee
Personality: Dependent on others, and when she doesn't have them, she depends on alcohol.
Raelyn learned how to play the piano from a young age and was what you'd call a prodigy.
She hasn't touched a piano for quite a few years now, but her fingers itch for her to play.

I mostly went off of the fact she's a banshee, so (un)dead, as well as her history with pianos (and the compositions linked... Heh, I let Dark Piano play in the background a lot while I write, some days). I wasn't really sure what other information to draw from (the other music was pretty up-beat!), and I am on a constant Son Lux kick, so:

The discordance and orchestra add a 'Wailing Banshee' vibe, to me. I wish it had more piano, because I think that'd make it fit more, but there is some. The lyrics also felt fitting for any undead.
Nameless (played by Maiden_Alice)

The Stranger (played anonymously)

Cecille Gadhavi wrote:

I can't help it, I know you got theme'd, but I immediately thought of this song: Monster Mash. I can just picture Doctor Gadhavi listening to this casually while they make a man.
Nameless wrote:

I Want You from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, seems to fit this character quite well. c: Imagine this theme playing while Nameless kicks butt and takes names in the dead of night.
I really tried to play on the Manipulator part of his personality. I think these lyrics would speak from a victim of his manipulation. I also think this also has the eerie vibe I get from his profile.

Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

I believe the song Phoenix by fall out boy would match her fiery personality.. I don't know mutch about he's so it's only a guess. . .
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

I’m thinking “it’s where my demons hide,’ by Imagine Dragons, based on our personal experience.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the character above a theme song

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus