Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather

A million hugs. Unconventional choice since I don't really know you and that's a lot of physical contact to have with a relative stranger, but estimating the average hug lasts 10 seconds and based on the fact I make 20$ an hour, 277.77 hours of hugs comes out in time-to-value at about 5555,40$ so a million hugs would save me 994,444.60$

Would you rather be electrocuted 5 times a day for a week, 5 seconds each time, or get electrocuted once for 5 minutes?
Spriggan

Once for 5 minutes, you never mentioned the voltage so it could be very low and not affect me at all ;)
-
Would you rather eat a entire raw, live, full grown catfish, or drink a gallon of fish water that hasn't been cleaned for three years?
I would rather eat an entire raw, live, full grown catfish, but I would cook and cut it up first.

Would you rather cut both your feet off or drink a big carton of moldy compost?
That1Gurly

Cut both my feet off, as long as I don’t feel pain, i’m fine.

Let’s say you are locked in a room full of hairy spiders who love to crawl on you and bite you for two days with no windows or escape.
Would you rather have the lights on or off?
Damn. Hmm. I'm going to have to say "On." I think it gives you a sense of control to know what's about to happen, even if you can't control it.

----

((Ok...if we're gonna go dark...))

Would you rather be drizzled continuously with the hot wax of 100 candles, all night long, or sleep on a bed of nails?
That1Gurly

On a bed of nails, because, thanks to science, (And an experiment my school did in 7th grade), we learned that sleeping on a bed of nails doesn’t hurt at all. Beds of nails are built with the nails as close together as possible. Because of this, your weight will be distributed evenly across the bed. Meaning that It won’t hurt as much as you think, even if you’re naked. As long as I have a pillow i’m Fine

Would you rather burn to death while feeling 10x more pain or freeze to death while feeling 9x more pain
((interesting...))

Definitely rather freeze.

((Same question to you.))

And for the next person, who you rather kiss 1000 people chosen at random in a lottery or never kiss anyone ever.
Never Kiss , I never kissed in my life so I eon’t miss it

Never listen to music or never watch movies anymore
Never watch movies! Must. Have. Music.

Rather have a million dollars but have to live in the same city for life....or....rather have only enough for food and clothes and an efficiency apartment on the bad side of town but have unlimited, free airline miles and a valid passport? I guess what I'm asking is would you rather have financial freedom or physical freedom, assuming you had to choose?
That1Gurly

Money, because you never said I couldn’t travel. So I can just buy my miles and tickets

Would you rather get your name permanently changed to “DeSpAcItO 2” or “FoRtNiTe BaTtLe RoYaLe”

(Your real life name, not your online name, and they HAVE to be spelt with the capital letters and stuff)
That1Gurly wrote:
Money, because you never said I couldn’t travel. So I can just buy my miles and tickets

Would you rather get your name permanently changed to “DeSpAcItO 2” or “FoRtNiTe BaTtLe RoYaLe”

(Your real life name, not your online name, and they HAVE to be spelt with the capital letters and stuff)

((Ok you just outdid me on bizzare answers to forum questions, and I think that is almost impossible to do. *Puts hands together and does the Conan O'brien bow. "I am not worthy. I am not worthy." Lol. Like...I thought I was capable of coming up with the weirdest answers to this, but you outdid me here. The capital and lowercase letters put it over the top! Lol like where in your brain did this come from? Hahaha. Kudos.))

I would choose DeSpAcItO 2, because it's shorter, and a little less not name-sounding.

Would you rather play the guitar or play the piano?
Skrifa

Piano. (Already do play it!) XD

Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
((Kewl. What songs do you mostly play?))

I'll look 10 minutes into the future of the guy drawing the lotto numbers 10 minutes before the drawing.

Would you rather sing karaoke with me or dance in front of a room full of people while I, alone, do sing karaoke?
Singing karaoke as long we sing something from Les mis it’s okay

Being in a room with ten hungry vampires or with ten hungry zombies
((Les Mis definitely))

Vampires. I hate hate hate hate zombies.

Would you rather celebrate Halloween or New Year's, if can only choose one.
Skrifa

Abigail_Austin wrote:

I'll look 10 minutes into the future of the guy drawing the lotto numbers 10 minutes before the drawing.

Would you rather sing karaoke with me or dance in front of a room full of people while I, alone, do sing karaoke?

I mostly play songs from LotR, some Les Mis, lots of traditional Scandinavian songs, and Star Wars, because I'M A FREAKING NERD! XD

And my answer to the WYR is Halloween. I never make it through New Years; I like my sleep too much!

Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?
((interesting! Record it sometime! hehe))

This is a really extremely good question. My answer is real life. Because I would know that the VR is fake, no matter how real it seemed. And then, one day, I'd wake up and realize I'd done nothing.

And my question is the same. I want to know other peoples' answers to this question, as well.

Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?

Skrifa wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:

I mostly play songs from LotR, some Les Mis, lots of traditional Scandinavian songs, and Star Wars, because I'M A FREAKING NERD! XD

And my answer to the WYR is Halloween. I never make it through New Years; I like my sleep too much!

((Wait What did I just noticed Les mis!))
That1Gurly

Virtual reality, because if I get my wishes granted in real life, I would effect others. Even if I don’t know it.

Besides, living and dying in a virtual program would be just way too cool! I would technically have no worries. Besides, if you live in a virtual world from birth to death, that’s basically your reality. Kind of like a Doki Doki Literature Club type situation. Except without a self aware person.

Would you rather live in the Danganronpa universe, or a permanent purge situation.

(If you don’t know what those are, just google it please!)
Well that white/black bear looked cute so why not?

Rather be stuck in a book or stuck in a movie

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus