Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather

LakotaSiouxWarrior

The bee thing. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
Vampire.

Would you rather be smart or nice?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Nice would you rather be a angel or a devil?
Who says an angel can't be a devil and vice versa...No, in all seriousness, I'd rather be an angel.

Would you rather have it be the beginning...of the beginning, or the beginning of the end?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Beginning of the end. Would you rather be single or be married?🍾❤💋
Married, which I am.

Would you rather have a fish or a turtle?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

A fish. Would you rather honeymoon in a fancy hotel or camp in the woods?
honeymoon in a hotel definitely.

would you rather listen to your favorite song on repeat for 24 hours or your least favorite movie once?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Favorite song would you rather be at the beginning or at the end of something?
I would prefer the beginning

Would you rather have a stable relationship with someone you don't find attractive, or an unstable relationship on someone who you find very attractive?
Right now I'd take any relationship, hahah...I'm not looking for a stable one, so, I'll take the unstable one for now.

Would you rather have perfect eyesight in the day and be blind at night, or the other way around?
GalaxyStar

Other way around,I hate the light. Would you rather have friends and be unpopular or no friends and be popular
I would much rather have friends--at least then I know I have someone I can confide in when I need to, and not just people to chat with about random stuff.

Would you rather write a bestselling novel, or screenwrite the next big blockbuster film?
I'd definitely rather write a bestselling novel. I know it'd make less money, but it's been my dream since I was a kid.

Would you rather have zero friends but a soul mate, or never have any romantic relationships but be surrounded by friends?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

A soulmate because I found him. Would you rather enjoy winter with all the snow or spend winter in Florida?
All the snow. My area is lucky if we get it once every other year, and I love making snowmen and snowballs!

Would you rather RP Romance, or Adventure?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Adventure would you rather watch a football game or go shopping?
Watch a football game, my wallet will thank me if I do that XD

Would you rather surf a tidal wave, or ski down a mountain?
Tidal wave, skiing sounds fun, but also a great way for me to meet the reaper, water hurts less than a tree to the face

Would you rather visit the world/land one of your OC's is from? Or bring that character to your home for them to visit you here?
Visit their world...magic everywhere!

Would you rather put your hand to a hot stove, or have it experience frostbite?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus