Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather

That1Gurly

Eaten alive, I would die quicker and more painlessly.

Would you rather...

Walk across a tightrope over an Olympic sizes pool full of very corrosive acid without a net,

Or

Walk across a tightrope over Niagara falls while lifting weights without a net.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Walk across Niagara falls. Would you rather be skiing on a mountain or Sun tanning by a pool?
Hmm do I want to risk breaking a leg due to my bad ankles or abuse the crap out of my stupidly pale skin?

I guess the latter since I could always put on some strong sunscreen.
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

Since no question was posted by the last person, I'll move back to the last question asked.
SexySultryBabe wrote:
Walk across Niagara falls. Would you rather be skiing on a mountain or Sun tanning by a pool?

Sun tanning by a pool.

Would you rather hike in the mountains or in the desert?
Alex Scott (played by AlexSilverX)

The mountains because I actually do that for fun as it is and the desert is just begging for heat stroke.

Would you rather die slowly surrounded by those you love or suddenly without any pain in a dark alley?
With those I love

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
Cat. Being a dog just seems way too exhausting.

Would you rather be of the opposite gender (cis-male to cis-female, for example), or of the opposite age (17 to 71, for example)?
Alpha_Wolf245

The opposite gender!

Would you rather be a teenager for the rest of your life or be an adult for the rest of your life
I am already a teenager so why not stay that way.

Would you Rather, gain superpowers or be immortal?
Alpha_Wolf245

Have superpowers!

Would you rather have the power to move items or control thing with your mind
That1Gurly

Move things with my mind, I could steal tacos from Taco Bell much easier that way!

Would you rather change your real first name into

DeSpAcItOoOoOoOoO 2

Or....

FoRtNiTe BaTtLe RoYaLe

(It has to be your real life name, spelled with the capital letters and everything. You also have to sign official documents under that name! Aha! Tough choice!)
The Despacito one because I'd have a number in my name and its shorter to write.

Would you rather always each chicken, beef, or pork?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Beef. Would you rather be stranded in the desert or in the forest?
iolhantheX

The forest for sure.

Would you rather get pinched really hard everytime you swore (leaving bruises), or everytime you said "and" you had to sing and do the full chicken dance wherever you were at the time you said it.
The chicken dance one. I can't have that many bruises on my body at once, it doesn't look good XD

Would you rather be deathly allergy to your favorite food or be unable to maintain basic hygiene for the rest of your days?
That1Gurly

Be allergic of my favorite food, i’ll live!

Would you rather

Be locked in a cage while it’s slowly being submerged in water.

Or

Be locked in a room full of rabid wolves?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Be locked in a cage being submerged in water. Would you rather live a long cowardly life or a short heroic life?
I guess short heroic

Would you rather have a clean house or a lot of friends?
lol, clean house

Would you rather have to listen to rock music for 24 hours straight, or listen to rap music for 24 hours straight?
iolhantheX

Rock. Duh.

Would you rather let caterpillars creep all over you while you slept, or whenever you went outside, a bee would come and crawl around in your hair.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus