Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Castra (played by StormDestroyer) Topic Starter

Dawn began to cast light over the clearing. Cas thought that everyone else would be tired. She looked over the city, and saw a meeting at the town square. And, unlike how it usually is, the military and government were positioned beside the mayor. She turned towards the group. “I think they are meeting down there because the noticed something and are coming for us. We have to go down there and act normal.”
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

((oh god, i'm sorry i dissapeared!)) he nodded silently, walking in the other direction from the square.
Rose (played by TardisCatTwo)

"What am I supposed to do?...."

he continued to walk silently.

"Uh, can you make a tree grow around you?" Cas suggested, as she searched the forest for somewhere that could conceal the flickers of light that haloed around her.

“Why?”

"Because the military is heading this way," Cas said in a warning tone. She backed off into the shadows of the forest, but stayed by to make sure Rose was safe.

Rose nodded and she dissipated into a dark mist. The mist rolled up a willow tree and stayed there.

Cas climed a tree and just disappeared into the leaves as the 10 people from the military, 2 government officials, and the mayor, walked into the clearing.
"Spread out and find them!" he yelled. "I want no more to do with them."
The military were carrying some sort of black handcuffs. Power mufflers. If they were on an Elemental, they would not be able to use their power.

Rose watched curiously.

Cas sighed in relief as the military wandered farther into the forest, but the mayor, government officials, and a few soldiers stayed in the clearing. Cas looked at Rose's tree, hoping they would not find Cas and her.

Rose tried to keep her misty form in check, trying her best to keep it from slinking down the tree.

he was nowhere to be seen.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus