Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I return!

Kim Site Admin

Hey guys! I just got back from a four day excursion up to Norwescon in Seattle. I passed out a huge number of bookmarks and fliers for the RPR, so hopefully we may have some new members joining us soon. :)

I'm settling in right now. I'll start sifting through all the mail and bug reports I got while I was away in a few hours. Thanks for your patience, if you've been waiting on me for something.
Welcome back!! *wags tail and wiggles*
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

*ear scritch!*
Aaaw yea. *spins in circles*
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome back! It's not been the same without you :)

Glad you got to give out a lot of bookmarks :)
Welcome home!

Hope you had an awesome time.

Thanks guys! I had an absolutely amazing time, and I have come back brimming with ideas.
Oh hey I bought out twitter facbook and myspace for ya. Heh.I wish I could say that and actually mean it...
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Give it a few months and Myspace might actually be affordable.

darth_angelus wrote:
Give it a few months and Myspace might actually be affordable.

Oh snap.
Sick burn.
Well I will say welcome back Kim. Your absence may well explain why you didn't respond to a comment indirectly pointed at you. Heh.

Can you point me at the thing I was supposed to respond to, Lance?
Well you don't have too but for some reason I was expecting it. Little post I made about the dice system you put on the site.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=586
Welcome back!! We missed you! <3

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Welcome back!! We missed you! <3

I missed all of you too!
Good to see you're back in one piece. I do hope you had a splendid Easter weekend there.
Well, howdy and welcome home! Good to know you're all safe and that we might be having a huge wave of new members comin' in!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I return!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus