Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Athena O'Rourke (played by Nedly)

((You’ve yet to reply Tardis))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( a bit busy having an anxiety atack atm ))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((oof,Hope you get better))

Athena caught it inches from Remnant’s face. She broke the spear into the dagger again and turned around.

“Hey! What’s your deal!” Athena exclaimed.

“Can’t we talk?”

Ember would rush towards Remnant with his blade,Infusing it with dark energy and attempting to attack him with it,While attempting to slash Athena on the way/

Athena moved away from Remnant. As Ember rushed forward Athena moved. As Ember went to attack Remnant suddenly Athena and Remnant’s places switched. Now Athena was on the ground. She quickly held her dagger up, catching his blade.

“Why can’t we talk?” Athena said, struggling to keep up with Ember’s strength.

Ember would press down with extreme strength attempting to break her block "Not like I have a choice,I am Lord ember, Subject of mastic"
Zio (played by StormDestroyer)

((I am changing Zio’s age, he is around 23 or so now. When he was a kid there was not much he could do.))

“Mastic?” Athena pulled another dagger out and went to stab Ember.

Ember would extend his claw,Slashing at the dagger and blocking it

Athena switched places with Ember, so that Athena could back off. She backed up trying to create distance.

“The void will only abuse you.... True power is through embracing the veil.”
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

((Hey I had to come back early because my Bf had to move back to Canada and when we got home we had a last night with eachother and then he left. A long distance relationship like that couldn't work so we had to break up))

(( *Hugs tight* I'm so sorry to hear that.... 😢 ))
Zio (played by StormDestroyer)

((Zio is different now))

((Sorry to hear that percy))
Ember would rapidly close the distance "Too late anyways... I made a deal..." The wolf would lunge toward her,

Athena switched places with Ember again, realizing they still faced the same directions, she noticed this would not save her. She looked over at Rem and Tardis. She couldn’t, even with her life on the line she couldn’t kill someone to save her own.

Athena attempted to stop the sword, crossing her daggers so she could nest it in her x formation. She was beginning to show weakness. She needed help from someone, or else she would have no choice but to run away.

Ember would not relent, he couldn't help but feel some level of remorse, But not enough to make him stop, The wolf would not be using the void very much, Instead relying on his own strength, He was clearly cautious of not overusing the void

Tardis broke free of her thoughts and noticed what was happening. She jumped in between Athena and Ember, willing to take the blows. She didn't care if she died, her life wasn't important.

Ember would stop attacking to avoid killing her "Tardis... What are you doing.."

"I'm trying to save a life, that's what I'm doing....."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus