Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Kingdoms

Terry Alson (played by Raeshi)

Ah, targeting Terry or Lucious? ^^')
((Is this still open to join? And would this character be a good fit in the world?))
Lucious (played by EricPharl) Topic Starter

Yes it is still open and yeah she will do nicely.]]

A sigh would escape his lips seeing he was now being attacked. It was obvious this woman did not know of his true nature and well that could prove to be her downfall.
The creature of the night would wait for the very last second before using his enhanced speed to move to his right. No he did not avoid the attack just made the damage less. Her weapon would smack into his left shoulder and it did some damage yet it did not phase him. His speed allowed him to wrap his right hand around her throat momentarily.
This would allow him to break her momentum and afterwards it would be easier to lift her off the ground. Before she could react, she is sent flying backwards towards the wall. A hand would extend and with a slight wave of it she would stop just a foot or so before hitting.
"One always has a choice child. No matter how much it costs you, you have a choice. Now tell me who hired you or explain to me what you need as proof or if you want to die. Again the choice is yours."
Xarok (played by KingZombie)

A shake of his head is seen "Well to be honest human, what you see around you is the result of a war between races that spilled into my master's home. We merely defended ourselves. Again like I said before, you will not be harmed here unless you are foolish enough to try to hurt us. You can always go back outside."
Yeah the ogre was not in the mood to hear this from someone he did not know. The simple one looked to the elves and sighed seeing them fighting "Have you not seen enough bloodshed in your lives to simply add to it?"
No he did not want an answer since he said that and walked outside. The bandages would be removed from his almost healed wounds and he soon took up his giant warhammer. The ogre simply walked away from the castle maybe not to come back who knows.
Mariona Vakas (played anonymously)

I growl as your hand was on my throat before dropping my hammer and grabbing at your hand, my mask coming undone and slipping off, revealing a dark elf with red eyes and white tattoos. I frown and kick you off me, panting softly and slipping my mask on. "Your blood will suffice."
Terry Alson (played by Raeshi)

A war. Between species. Meaning that the strange beings before him we're likely not the only ones that belonged to mythical races from legend. He let out a nervous laugh at hearing that he'd only be hurt if he tried to attack anyone,"You could probably bench press five of me easily. And those two-" He cut off as they clashed, immense strength being shown, along with incredible speed,"-seem like they'd be able to take me out before I even knew what was happening."

Terry took a deep breath, shaky,"I'm not gonna cause trouble. I'll... I'll just stay till it's morning, then get out of your...hair..." He trailed off as the Ogre stalked off into the night, seemingly displeased by the violence the other two were commiting. He swallowed hard then cautiously entered, skirting around the blood and gore and the two fighting people,"Don't get dead, don't get dead..."
Mirima settles down for the night in a small glade of trees. Despite the chill that will surely settle in overnight, she foregoes a fire due to roving bands of fighters.

Still she can't resist the opportunity to enjoy a bit of music. Her fingers nimbly pluck at the strings of her mandore, quietly singing out a beautifully haunting tune. She hums along - a gently rolling little melody, reminiscent of streams and fruited gardens and a longing to be in such places.

Just shakes his head at the ogre seeing him leave. His aytento5is drawn to the elf that swatted at him. Again he would raise his right hand. Seconds later a wave of energy would fly from it into the woman causing her to go flying out the door the human came in.
"Now use that bloody brain of yours and think twice about entering the lair of a child of the night. I am the eldest of my job and the most powerful. I can kill you before you take your next breath wonan.... unless I turn you and make you me slave for eternity. Either way a win win for me."
His friend leaving ment he would be alone again and well a vampire left unchecked at his age could become a massive problem for all living beings in his land.
Xarok (played by KingZombie)

No word is said to the little human as he passed him and headed into the woods. The simple man would now be headed towards the mountains nearby. A peace would always be there for him and this is what the ogre wanted now. There was no talking sense into his master or the elf woman so why not let them just kill eachother and be done with it.
For one of his size and race, it was always too hard to find friends. Hell anything more then that would be out of the question since no one ever approaches ogre for love and the like.
It had been months since the little fellow actually somewhere safe to stay. There were just not many civilized places left standing that were still up and running to stop in. Most places had been destroyed by the constant battles between the various races of the lands. The owlkin had seen enough useless bloodshed in his vast travels to ever really fight again.
Yeah he would take up his blades once again if he ever found a cause or friends to fight for. Right now all that concerned him was finding some kind of shelter to weather the coming storm in. Those little wings of his grew tired and soon he landed and started to walk once again. Not the way to travel if you want to stay alive for long but he had little choice.
The faint tones of music being brought to his ears would cause him to momentarily pause his walking "Me wonder what dat be this night." The little owl pondered a moment before heading off towards the source of the beautiful music.
Lumist Uirolth Delia (played by Kungfu6453)

( can i join?)
All are welcome I believe>>

Ok I thought I just ask.)
Mirima enjoys the closing rays of sunset as the song continues to waft through through the branches. Before long, she picks up the "soul song" of another being not too far away, and... is it approaching? The music pauses for a moment as she studies the song of the intruder. But it soon begins again.

After a few moments, however, her song begins to change little by little. At first, it seems to prick into Leltum's very innermost being. There's a slight feeling of vulnerability, but soon the music wants to pull you ever closer. Then comes the feeling of peace and friendship as Mirima begins to wind bits of her own soul song into yours.

"Come, and welcome, Traveller..., Stranger...," she pauses slightly between each title, "Friend. Have a bite from my humble table." The friendly invitation is more sung than spoken.

Lumist was nearby hiding she was not a people person. But she. Loved watching them. She had tears in her face yet she wiped them away. “I’m strong I have to be.” She told herself quietly.
Dylan Sylus (played by Laydrin_Conarsis)

He held no care for these silly wars. The world is the world and we all live in it. He works for everyone and they work for him, as he gets paid to kill anyone he is instructed. If not paid he doesn't do the job. If tricked Dylan will kill the person who has done him wrong. He works undercover and has no identity around the public, as is an assassin's job.

At the current he is sitting in a small tavern. He had been siding woth the Elves at the moment, even if they didn't know it. He didn't like losing. It never really appealed to his senses and it didn't sit well with him. If you lose then what was the point in trying in the first place?

Sipping his honey mead he waits. Not for anything in particular just for something interesting to happen. Dylan has chosen a nice spot right in the middle of the tavern. He has no distinct race as he is his own. With his human structure but bright red fox tail and ears he belongs in no place at this current time. All this causes for him is anywhere he wants to go he can go without getting bombarded and killed.

For him this is amusing. Watching people file in sober and file out drunk. Stumbling and fighting. Their brains washed up by the alcohol. Dylan has no need for silly little games. So he just sits. Watching and waiting for his next shot at a job.
The owl slowly approached the one playing the music. Yes it was mesmerizing to listen to. Not one to really intrude even when invited, the bird crept closer making sure he was seen as he did so.
There were not many of his kin seen around these days. Most were either killed for sport or sold as pets. All he wanted was somewhere to call home and be surrounded by people he loved.
Dylan Sylus (played by Laydrin_Conarsis)

His patients starts to run thin, as he has sat here from the moment they opened, to the moment they closed. This has been going on for around a month now. A small smile creeps onto his face, as he stands up, grabs all of his items, and walks off. I think I'll pay a visit to Laydrin. She must miss me!

Running through the forest, forgetting which way he's going, he stumbles upon a large house. Well what have we here? He stealthily runs to the door, creeping silently inside. The scene in front of him is splendid. He starts to get excited and stops sneaking, not caring if he is noticed. Seeing the beautiful disaplay of blood, rotting body parts and guts everywhere ets him hyped up. He doesn't see the Human, Vampire or Drow, and even if he did, he wouldn't care. They wouldn't distract him from the art in front of him. Anybody able to do this cause this much death I will deeply honour.

Dylan lets out a loud, rumbling laugh that comes from his very soul. The sound is almost maddening as he is unable to stop. "This is too beautiful!" Not knowing he said that outloud, his laugh becomes louder and more sickening.

A girl walked in. Looking around she kept a low profile. She hated bars. She looks around looking annoyed with all the noise. She needed a job done.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Kingdoms

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus