Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Kingdoms

Dylan Sylus (played by Laydrin_Conarsis)

His maniac laugh continues on. He wraps his arms around his tummy, as it began to ache from laughter. Dylan still couldn't stop however.
Lumist Uirolth Delia (played by Kungfu6453)

Then magically the mess cleared. “That enough. I have seen enough blood shed I don’t need to see more.” A female elf who was really hot/cute looked at him. “There enough death. I don’t need to see that.” She 5hought he was sick.

He stops laughing, looking at her angrily. He let's his arms fall to his side and he smirks at her. "And who would you be doll? And why should I care what you want?" His face and posture indicate he is pissed off, but his tone indicates he is calm and couldn't care less.

(Just so you know he isn't in a tavern. He's in the Vampires (who's name I forgot) house.)
As the little owlkin approaches cautiously, Mirima smiles and beckons him to come closer. She slips her instrument to the side and pulls a few pieces of wrapped up fruit and small loaves of bread from her bag. "You hungry? Sorry there's no fire - I felt it safer to do without. Call me Mirima, by the way."
Lawless (played by Reynan)

Loud crackles and snaps would soon fill the night air within a secluded part of some trees. Soon a orb of pure energy rips into this world. It would expend countless times until it finally explodes outward revealing a brief look of a horrid world no living being would ever want to see.
Steady and almost too calculated steps would lead the hooded figure through the portal. A wry smirk forms upon his pale lips at the sight of a new world with untapped pain to be had. The loyal closes in upon itself until it disappears entirely. The tips of his hooded coat would trail lightly over the ground. To any brave enough to look, there would be signs of snakelike chains slithering through the air around his feet.
This was a being not seen since the dawn of time itself. His return ment something big will soon occur. Orders were to find the one ancient left in the area... The one with the blood locks. What he was there for would be clear soon. It took him a mere two hours two.arrive at the once honored castle now in near ruins.
Arriving at the scene of what was just a bloodbath and yet now it is all clean. His pace slowly and soon he would stop to silently watch the man who was just laughing and the woman he was now arguing with. He would chuckle lightly knowing he would not interfere until he got bored anyway.

looked at you. " what do you want?" she mumbled. she looked at the figure. " can it be lawless?" she mumbled

He smirks and chuckles at the newcomer. The woman's mumbling and grumbling satisfies him, and angers him. This bitch didn't answer me. Alright fine.

Looking over at the tall man, he chuckles ever so slightly. "Can I help you?" He sounds almost sarcastic, like he has no reason to even want to talk him. But he's here, so why not bother him?

"oh stop you brat." she left. "stupid people. last ime I meet a vampire they where at least modest. he act more like a.. what a good word?"
Lawless (played by Reynan)

The soft sounds if chains slithering over one another would be heard from beneath his coat and hood. A chuckle escaped his lips seeing them both actually look at him and speak to him as well.
"Thou are nae who this one searches. Mayhaps a little fun can be had while one waits for him." Now it would be confusing as to who he was saying would be having the fun.

she sensed lawless. she thought "I know him. I know that voice. I know where and who he looking for. but I will not tell that monster. plus I have a job to do." she went to the tavern. the owner asked if she would perform for the drunk people.
Slowly the small form if Leltum would glow a soft silver until it fully fades away. Once the gliw fades, she sees a little gmome like man walking to her offering both a smile and a hand out in greeting. " Ello dere malady. I am Leltum PaleFeather. It is a pleasure to meet you."
The little man would sit a couple feet from her and goes about looking through his side pack. A smile once more forms on his lips as he holds out a sealed bottle of water "Dis be from a waterfall a ways from ere. Please enjoy."
Lucious (played by EricPharl) Topic Starter

Hey all. Has anyone seen the girl I was fighting with ic? I would hate to have to skip that story just to play again. Well anyways I am here if anyone needs anything.))

Looks at the gmome. She then starts looking through her bag for a dress. She could get info from the drunks if she tryed while dancing plus would earn a lot of money.
((Lumist, the gnome is with Mirima in the middle of the wilderness - not at the tavern. Luscious, I have not. Sad thing too - that was a good but of rp you two had going on there.))

Leltum's smile and handshake are returned quite happily. "Leltum. Welcome, and well met, my good sir!" Even when speaking, her voice still carries a musical quality to it. She holds out the packet of wrapped fruit and a small loaf as he offers the water. "How splendid!" she exclaims at his description, "Have whatever you'd like of this. And no offence if you like it none. If you don't mind my asking: what brings you so far out of the way all alone?" She takes a sip of the sweet water as she waits for his answer.

(thanks. I might pick up if he comes to the tavern.) she ordered a drink. she then hummed a song in elven.

Looking at the strange man with the fancy speak, he snickers slightly. Turning to look at the Vampire and the dark skinned Elf, he laughs at their battle. He could easily kill her off.

"Hey sir. Quiet playing with your food. Didn't your mother teach you better then that?" He chuckles slightly at the end of his sentence.

she was not dark skin. he stupid unless he talked about somebody else. she relaxed. always keeping a eye out for curtain people.

((he was talking about the girl that was fighting the Vampire.))

(ah.) she then got dressed in a dress they showed a ton of skin with a necklace and earrings. she then did her hair. she then practiced her dancing.
The little fella takes a seat on the ground a couple feet from her. He smiles once again after taking some of the offered foods "Well there was not anyth8ng to keep me where I was so I just started walking." A shrug is seen before he nibbles on tbe food.
"Made it quite further then I thought I would actually."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Kingdoms

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus