Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Kingdoms

Lawless (played by Reynan)

Having grown quite bored with the lack of activity around him, the figure thought it best to entertain himself before he really got bored. The tail ends of his coat would lightly trail just above the ground while he walked towards what looked to be once a thriving town. Slight sounds of metallic origin moving over one another would be heard from beneath his coat if anyone was close enough to hear them.
A little fun would be had soon hopefully, and mayhaps it would prove to be worth his trip to this land. Until that time arrives, he would simply find entertainment elsewhere for now. Those all too familiar snakelike chains would be seen peaking out under the bottom of his coat to sway just above the ground taking in what was around their master.
Kosma (played anonymously)

Kosma watched it was a lovely garden sadly she did not have any good herbs to make medicine like thoses gardens. Maybe if she asked they let her have some. She changed her voice to a kid. She went into the garden looking at flowers. She thought * great as high priestess and oracle and I worry about a king? Yet her visions have not been wrong yet. Only if I could get the king alone and explain everything.* she sighed she thought of a plan to get this king to hear what she has to say.
Lucious (played by EricPharl) Topic Starter

Lucious is actually alone at the moment.))

Lucious wrote:
Lucious is actually alone at the moment.))
ok)
Ping and Pong (played by Stereotype)

((May I join the rp when there's a good time?))

Yes you can join and anytime you want.))

An Orc is launched through the fence and into the garden, before getting up and launching himself at a Dwarf nearby, who holds a hammer in front of him, having used it to attack the Orc earlier. Their weapons hit eachother with a loud clang, dust spraying from underneath them. The Dwarf then jumps up in the air and swings at the Orc, only to get swatted out of the air directly at Lucious.

Kosma puts up a barrier and protect the king. She saw the orc and started a spell. Kosma kosma “ Great not This again....orcs and a dwarf cute” she mummbled under her breath.

Perks a brow at the scene in front of him. He places a hand upon the female's shoulder "I am fine leave them." His free hand would wave momentarily through the air. This would cause the orc and dwarf no harm and yet they are now unable to move until he lets them go.
"Now tell me a very good reason why you destroy my property and make sure you get it straight or else you both will be my next meal." They would be lowered to the ground yet their weapons would not be within their reach.

Kosma “ time do my command return.” The place repaired itself as if nothing happened making it more lovely. She kneels “ I’m sorry my lord...I’m a priestess and I saw a vision so I came to make sure it did not come true.”
She turns into her true form.
6V867eG.jpg

Ping: "This crazy Dwarf just tried to kill me!" Pong: "You started it!" Ping: "Uh-huh!" Pong: "Nuh-uh!" etc. etc. etc.
Vykiras (played by Nyghtblade)

<[Thank you Lucious for allowing me to join your role play. I hope i do not disappoint.]>

The fierce battle raged on within the small kingdom of Shira. This was a kingdom miles from any other. The only surviving guard took up his over sized weapon and soon rushed back inside heading to the kings chambers. The swift movements of this surprisingly agile man carried him through the halls. Quick swings from one side to the other would remove a few intruders from his path. When he finally reached the chambers... he was too late. The ogre sized man was already pulling the crude blade from the kings chest when Vykiras arrived.

"Noooo monster."He shouted before heaving the large buster shaped claymore through the air at him. Seconds later the blade slices through the large man and into the marble wall behind him. Vykiras ran to the kings side yet got there a little too late. The king whispered a message before leaving the world of the living.

Vykiras took the next two days to bury the king and the rest of the fallen. After this he gathered his things and set off towards the forgotten ones kingdom. Did he believe in this story... not really but in the hopes of saving the kingdoms he needed to try.
Xarok (played by KingZombie)

It had been quite some time since he had been away. It was time for the ogre to return to his master. He had made a new friend, a cyclops even who could believe that. They had spent some nights speaking of each others battles and things of that nature. The big guy would look forward to seeing her again just because she was a friend.

It took the big guy a good week to make the journey back home. He wondered how the elder faired in his absence. He did enjoy his time away but he had duties to attend to at home so he would look forward to getting back into the way of things. It was just after sunset on the eighth day of his travels when he finally reached the crumbling remains of his master's home.

His things would be placed inside and to his surprise it was quiet.. a bit too quiet. This worried him. The large man went about the area looking for the elder. He was concerned about him and hoped he was alright.

Kosma had prayed that the king would be forgiving toward her. She was only doing what she had to. She sensed somebody nearby. She held her breath for anything could happen.

Waist length dark crimson locks would sway across his back while he looked the woman over. This was not really a surprise since he had caught her scent before and it did not match to what was seen.
"You are forgiven. What is it that you can all this way for?" No he did not read her mind or anything as trivial as that. He merely took in the state she was in when they first met.

“ I’m a priestess. I saw in a vision something that will come to pass. I did not want my lord to be caught off gaurd. Plus it my duty to protect you and your friends from such a fate. So I came in form of a child so nobody but you would care I’m around. You see I use to get bullied but in child form they leave me alone. I did not me to fool you. I’m just doing as the gods asked.”
((I think my last post was immediately buried, so here it is again.))

Mirima grins in silent amusement at the gnome's misplaced embarrassment. She's been trained in the ways of the court and ignoring such things when they inevitably happen. Actually, it's kind of nice to meet someone who is still honest instead of acting as if nothing happened.

"Settling down. It sounds so lovely, doesn't it?" She pauses to let out a long sigh. "I don't know. It's so easy to conjure up all kinds of fantastic images of what that means. Maybe folks like us never really would be able to settle down; maybe nothing would ever meet our expectations... But this - right here? This is nice, you know? You've got to force yourself to notice the positive in the present too."

She rolls up onto one elbow to see him better and looks at him thoughtfully for a minute. Then she blurts out suddenly, "Would you mind being travel partners? I mean, if you're not off to anywhere in particular; I know I'm not. It might be safer out here in these parts to not travel alone. ...You don't need to answer tonight. But would you at least think on it?"
Just out of the blue, the gnome starts making silly faces at her just for the heck of it. A chuckle is heard before he calms himself enough to reply to her.
"I would simply love travelling with you."
Lalo (played anonymously)

(((Um hi, I was wondering if I could join with this character. I know it says at the beginning ,the law says mixing of races is forbidden, but I was still wondering if I can play as her. If not, i’ll play as another character.)))
Mirima's eyebrows raise for a moment as the gnome's face goes into a fit, but she laughs at the realization that he's just being silly. Some fun company will be nice.

"Good. I'm glad! Just let me know if you ever change your mind," she replies softly.

Her fingers brush almost lazily across the strings of her instrument once more as she gazes toward the heavens.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Kingdoms

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus