Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Kingdoms

Another wanderer then. A somber, understanding smile graces the elf's face as she nods. "And to what do you seek? Or, perhaps like some, you will not know until you find it?"

Mirima passes the little bottle of water back to him with a "thank you" and settles herself, half reclining against the base of a large tree and enjoying the peacefulness of evenfall.
Xarok (played by KingZombie)

The ogre had found a suitable sized cave to settle in for awhile. He knew that if he was indeed needed by his master, he would be by his side in no time. After gathering some firewood, he made a campfire just outside the cave. The time away from everything was actually doing him some good. Maybe he would see about buying land out in the mountain area he was now in just to get away now and then.
Elune (played by Kungfu6453)

Elune walked up to XaroX. “Hello. May I ask why your not with your master? When a real threat is here?”
Lucious (played by EricPharl) Topic Starter

Hello all you awesome players out there. It has come to my attention that some rules need to be established in this role play. I have been informed that some players have stopped posting because there is too much going on and that their posts get lost. I myself have had to sift through the lot of posts to see if my character is in them.
If any player feels like they cannot keep up,please let me know and I will come up with a way to slow things down. If I need to assign posting numbers I will.
The following rules will be in affect as soon as this post is posted.

Rule one: Try to make posts as clear as possible.
Rule two: Do not god mod in your posts please. I have seen players just pop up where others are and that is not fair. I mean they take the time to put detail in their posts telling us where they went and how long it took. Please try to obey this because I would not want to have players leave because of it.
Rule three: Please do not take what you know ooc ic when up post. Like say you read that someone has a master or something like that, there is no way anyone ic would know this information so do not do it.

If any of these rules are broken as of now, the player doing it will be removed from the game.
Thank you, @EricPharl. Sounds great!
The gnome would fold his arms behind his head and stretched out a bit. A blush would form in his cheeks as flatulent sounds are heard from him "Um pardon me I did not mean to do that." Still embarrassed, he looks away while answering her "Well my home is no longer there due to all these battles. I guess I am trying to find somewhere to settle again."
Selaenya (played by SerenMamaya)

The weather as of late had driven the large female to venture out of her precious comfort zone. Again it would be necessary for her to leave her hidden home and find other means of food and refreshment. All she had gathered months before had finally ran out so indeed she needed to go gather more. That reason would have been good enough and yet fate had thrown another harsh reality her way... her home was left in shambles after a resent run in with magical beings.

She was not one to shy away from such confrontation. The female reveled in the battles she had in her life. Many believed that being what she was made her a perfect target to be destroyed. Many had tried and well none had come close to really harming her enough to where it threatened her life. She just could not stand the constant name calling by those she believed were her friends. There was no place truly safe for someone like her and that made her want to give up trying at times.

She gathered her things, well whay was left of them and soon headed off towards the mountains. There was always a peace that welcomed her when she was there and she hoped that her true friends were still there. Even though she was massive in size, she would be found to be as gentle as a bunny... that is until she is angered. The journey would take a few hours even for her and well she did not mind it at all. The hood of her cloak would be draped down to cover her face as to not scare any who looked her way... not like her size really made it easier either.

Soon her attention is drawn towards the night sky, or what was now trailing through the air that is. The signs of smoke alerted her since she did not want any animals to get harmed. The female relaxes seeing it was not enough smoke to be a wild fire so she would walk off knowing if there were mortals at this camp, she could end up in trouble.
Dylan Sylus (played by Laydrin_Conarsis)

((I'll copy what I said before so it can be responded to cause it got lost. Lol))

Looking at the strange man with the fancy speak, he snickers slightly. Turning to look at the Vampire and the dark skinned Elf, he laughs at their battle. He could easily kill her off.

"Hey sir. Quiet playing with your food. Didn't your mother teach you better then that?" He chuckles slightly at the end of his sentence.

A sigh would escape his lips seeing the dark elf still wanting to kill him "Fine do not say I did not give you a chance." His eyes would close momentarily them reopen a couple seconds later.
The ancient one would use one of his abilities. Having not moved for a few minutes, the elf would make a image of himself come into view just a little bit in front of him. Since this was slowly conjured, none would suspect anything. Once the image was intact, he uses his vampiric speed to close the distant between himself and the dark elf. He comes to a stop just behind her never once making any noise or cause any movement of air either. The image of hin would now finally fade. He simply places a.bare right hand upon the exposed dark skin of her neck.
Using one.of his own natural abilities, he would draw enough of her energy into him making he become very fatigued. He catches her falling form and soon lays her down upon the nearest bench. Yes he xould has easily killed her but he knew netter ways to deal with this situation. It would take around six or so.hours for her energy to return to.her and he would wait to see how she would react when she awoke.
As the dark elf rested, Lucious took the liberty to restrain her so.she woild.not be able to attack him.

His attention is now drawn to the the one who dared to enter his home (Dylan). A crack of his neck fills the air as he slowly walked towards him.
"Now state your business here or you shall be next."
Lawless (played by Reynan)

Ever so slowly does he fold his arms over his chest while watching the display of power in front of him. Yes this one was the one he was sent to find. Why was he sent and what did he want from him... well only time would tell these things since he himself truly did not know. Boredom was growing inside him and that was never a good thing. Some fun would be had and sooner rather than later. A idle glance around the area came up with little that pleased him.

He laughs at the vampire's threat. No evident fear of death or the vampire in his voice. "I was passing by. Trying to find my way to my... Friend I guess. I wouldn't call her that but that's all she would like to be."

Pulling out his bow and an arrow, and blindly shoots a small squirrel in mid-air behind him. "Besides I'm on your "side" of this stupid war. We all live in the rotten place called earth. Why not make it more rotten by fighting about where we live or who lives in it?!" His cold, mad, sickening laugh filling the area around them.

"I could easily escape you anyways. I'm not here to fight though. As I said just passing by. All the blood and guts caught my attention though. Whoever did it deserves my respect. Though they might not get it." Taking a slight step closer to the fanged beast, Dylan puts up his bow. His smile is crooked and insane. The aura around him could only be formed by a mad man who has done and seen some things. He was once pure, sane, and innocent. But all that has been stripped away, and what stands before the elven beast is what's left.
Lawless (played by Reynan)

The soft sounds of chains slithering over other chains would be heard beneath his coat. A slight chuckle is heard from him while he silently watches the two in front of him. Now it would be quite entertaining to watch a battle between the two if one transpires.
The sleak yet covered form of this one would shiver lightly at the sheer thought of the fun that would be had with the two before him.
Mirima grins in silent amusement at the gnome's misplaced embarrassment. She's been trained in the ways of the court and ignoring such things when they inevitably happen. Actually, it's kind of nice to meet someone who is still honest instead of acting as if nothing happened.

"Settling down. It sounds so lovely, doesn't it?" She pauses to let out a long sigh. "I don't know. It's so easy to conjure up all kinds of fantastic images of what that means. Maybe folks like us never really would be able to settle down; maybe nothing would ever meet our expectations... But this - right here? This is nice, you know? You've got to force yourself to notice the positive in the present too."

She rolls up onto one elbow to see him better and looks at him thoughtfully for a minute. Then she blurts out suddenly, "Would you mind being travel partners? I mean, if you're not off to anywhere in particular; I know I'm not. It might be safer out here in these parts to not travel alone. ...You don't need to answer tonight. But would you at least think on it?"
Alika Surana (played by Nameless)

Town after town, war had been waged. The signs of it were always there; not just the dead bodies that laid in the bloodied streets, but even before, the mass amount of soldiers or hired mercenaries walking around, prepared for battle. Though Alika had no intentions of taking over anyone's land, it still made her uncomfortable going into the next town. As an outsider, they would watch her, and it wasn't just because of glamour effect of her disguise.

She stretched her arms over her head and kicked a small rock on the path she walked. Since the last town she was at was ravaged, she had been staying in the wilderness for some nights. Not that she minded, she was a nomad after all. However, in times of war, it wasn't at all safe for her to constantly be on her own.

With a meager burlap sack slung over her right shoulder and the only evident weapon on her being a coiled whip at her left hip, she treks through the forest... or lack of forest outside of the next town. Every so often, she would glance over her shoulder. The lack of trees made her feel more open to attack, and even keeping off the main path wasn't helping to grant her more cover. All she could do was keep her pace brisk and hope she made it either to town or to where the landscape gave more natural cover to hide among.

A low sigh would escape his lips as he listened to the man in front of him. No this little thing was no threat to him since well he could literally tear him apart before the man could blink. He would play it nice for now. A look is sent to the blonde man that was just standing there watching then. This one he would need to pay attention to.
A glance is taken of the man stepping closer to him "Well what you see around you is the result of my friend and I dealing with intruders. It was quite take actually. We are used to more numbers then they had."
A shrug is seen as he walked to a chair and sat "Where are you headed if I may inquire."
Selaenya (played by SerenMamaya)

The pace of the large woman would slow a bit as a campfire soon comes into view. She would not tread to closely until she knew it was safe. Her kind were not cared for with normal beings. Most of the numbers of her tribe were wiped out. Many does to the outskirts of the lands to be alone and still others would actually fight back to survive. Which was she one may ask.... well only time would tell.

Slowly the woman crouched down behind some bushes. A massive figure came into view around the campfire and a look of surprise would form on her face seeing it was a ogre all alone. Now finding out if he was friendly or not would determine if she approached or not.
Kosma (played anonymously)

(Mind if I join?) a young lady was watching lucious. She was never one to be rude but after seeing a vision she had to make sure her gut was wrong. She watched from a tree. She mummbled some words and turned into a cute kid. She then went to pick flowers hopefully by being a kid nobody would bully her.

The old one decided to take a walk outside since it had been quite awhile since he did. His friend had been gone for a goid time noe and he hoped the big lug was okay. The rays if the sun overhead felt nice upon his skin and the slight breeze now and then felt wonderful.
He decided that a little bit of color and fragrance would due his home some good so he ventured out towards th back of his home where the gardens were. A smile formed upon his lips seeing his friend had maintained them while he slept.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten Kingdoms

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus