Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((OOF, Sorry, sometimes I get carried away, Lets continue))
Mirros (played by Stiltski) Topic Starter

Ember Kamura wrote:
((OOF, Sorry, sometimes I get carried away, Lets continue))

((Well I'd say you can post one more time, but otherwise I advise waiting until everyone else posts, we are getting a bit far ahead))

((To what wall exactly))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((To what wall exactly))

((The wall he was previously sitting against, in mapping perspective it should be just through the entrance of the evacation room, where the escape ships are located))
Torri Nichols (played by Juls)

((I can't keep up with this post rate. Sorry. Not fun for me when you've all triple or more posted in less than half a day. Feel free to kill off Torri.))

Torri Nichols wrote:
((I can't keep up with this post rate. Sorry. Not fun for me when you've all triple or more posted in less than half a day. Feel free to kill off Torri.))

((Sorry to hear, I apologize the post rate has increased beyond management, hope you have good luck finding another roleplay or what not, It was nice having you here))

((Kinda like a Hypersonic missile in the real world, they fly low to avoid detection by radar, thus making it difficult to intercept))

((Can you please just slow down a small bit? Someone just left due to the pace of the roleplay, so avoiding that happening to Cypher as well would be preferable, as it seems Cypher is only active during the early morning my time))

((Woof, anyone on?))

((Unless necessary, I'm just going to call rotation rules, so it's back to Cypher))

((Rp is dead))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus