Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would growl lightly, he may have it in for garner, The wolfs fangs beared, he was obviously hungry "One of you check the oxygen generators, try using one of the control panels to check the status" Ember would walk around looking in compartments, the wolf would start grabbing what he could find and setting it on the floor, "All of you, I need to see what you guys have on you, food, water, Whatever, We need to see what we have to work with"
Torri Nichols (played by Juls)

((I can't keep up with this post rate. Sorry. Not fun for me when you've all triple or more posted in less than half a day. Feel free to kill off Torri.))
Mirros (played by Stiltski) Topic Starter

Torri Nichols wrote:
((I can't keep up with this post rate. Sorry. Not fun for me when you've all triple or more posted in less than half a day. Feel free to kill off Torri.))

((Sorry to hear, I apologize the post rate has increased beyond management, hope you have good luck finding another roleplay or what not, It was nice having you here))

Garner eventually gets back to the evacuation room, with both his bag and his arms filled with scrap metal, water, and non-perishable food items "I see you all have made it, before any of us shoot, stab, or maul each other I hope we can engage in friendly conversation?" He states as he sets everything down on a desk nearby him "As you saw by my note we now have a means of escape, and using the documentation I kept from our time back at the military whatever that we are now ex-employees of, if we can get back either to a planetary or space bound colony, all we have to do is turn in the paperwork and evidence of our forced termination and we have a instant class-action law suit that can send the operation into the ground, however as I also stated this may depend on everyone's willingness to work together as this station has a finite amount of supplies and we can be drifting in space from a week to two months, and while playing loner will reduce your consumption of resources, then your still on your own and i'm not handing any of the documentation to any one who refuses to benefit all over just themselves. So basically I present this, either A we all shake hands like civilized adults and work together to escape this floating piece of scrap metal, or B we fight like children until we either die of starvation, or we fly off singularly and have our hopes of stamping out the company that put us here flushed down the toilet."

Ember would growl loudly "Or, we weaponize one of those slipspace drives and ram it into the planet, wipe out the entire company with one blow, It's a nessecary sacrifice, they deserve to DIE for this, if blood and guts line the walls by the time we're done? Then I'm in." The wolf was clearly intent on this, it sounded slightly evil, but perhaps the company head DID deserve this, it all came down to morality. "Or if thats not possible.... Then I want full control of at least 2/3rds of the Groups remaining wealth and resources"

Garner looks as though he was just punched in the stomach for how both surprised and shocked he is "ARE YOU INSANE?! DO YOU HOW MANY COLONIES ARE BUILT ON THAT PLANET?! The size of Solaris would cause planetary devastation! We're talking the amount of destruction I would expect to see from a mass nuclear war! And from you are saying we are talking a 'deserved it' to a 'didn't deserve it' would range from thousands to billions!!" He paces back and forth, still visibly stunned that Ember would recommend something so destructive, psychopathic, and maniacal "And i'm not even including the possible ripple effect! The resulting governmental panic could be a level above madness! We're talking people launching battleships at each other in hysteria! And even if this doesn't happen how will the public take it?! For all we know a terrorist group could hijack another station and ram it into another planet!"

Ember would bark loudly "DID I SAY HOW LARGE THE DRIVE WAS GOING TO BE?!?!? OR HOW FAST IT WAS GOING TO GO??!?!?!! NO, I DIDNT!!!!" Ember would sit down, growling loudly "A larger drive can destroy a planet... But a smaller drive used in a tactical strike can take out a small building, If rammed Top-down it can cause it to cave in downwards, thus minimizing collateral damage"

"And if you think that idea is far-fetched, I've seen it done before, all you need to do is slow it before it reaches its target, not to fast not to slow, You could happily use it to ram a small room without Smashing into another if you do it with the right tech" Ember would take out a piece of paper, drawing a few methods of Tactical Ramming, one of witch involved the drive being programmed to fly low and deploy a rocket, that would accurately hit a target "It can penetrate most forms of Defenses, and is more than capable of doing a surgical strike if built right"

((Kinda like a Hypersonic missile in the real world, they fly low to avoid detection by radar, thus making it difficult to intercept))

((Can you please just slow down a small bit? Someone just left due to the pace of the roleplay, so avoiding that happening to Cypher as well would be preferable, as it seems Cypher is only active during the early morning my time))
Kallisti (played by CypherDorran)

"Madre del caos, and you tried to convince me that you're the sane one!?" Said Kallisti throwing her hands in the air. "Do you even know where the head office is for sure? Do you know how many people like use there are were they've been abandoned? Are you really telling that Grace from accounting with the fabulous thighs deserves to die?"
She sighs and looks around.
"Where's the doc and Britt?"
She puts her fingers to her temples.
"Lobo be a good boy and look for them. Garner can you get those ships up and running?" Ordered Kallisti who not waiting for a reply turns to head to the central core. " I'm going get the life support up and running and pull the logs whilst I decide which of you two psychopaths, if any I want to get of this hulk with."

"Personally I propose Kallisti should lead, she clearly has a better understanding of the situation and how to solve it" He quickly states before grabbing all of the scrap metal he collected and running through the evacuation door to begin repairs on the ship

"Hm" Ember would walk to the shuttle hangar with garner, he and Torri repairing it with some of the metal, the wolf suddenly had a plan, He could use the ship to kill torri… And blame it on garner, ember grinned at this idea knowing he could use this to get off the colony with Kallisti, perhaps ember would arrange for garner to come along as well...

((Woof, anyone on?))

((Unless necessary, I'm just going to call rotation rules, so it's back to Cypher))

" Well hello beautiful" Said Kallisti to the central server.
She looked around the room and started barricading herself in. Pulling off every panel she find she started a damage assessment. The damage was nowhere near as bad as it could be. Working quickly she grabbed images of the data in the volatile memory. The she located the BOIS and put the intercepted around it and got her rig all. Plugging the connection into her skull jacks and hit the hard reboot.

The Server and her where one. Diagnostics flashed through her mind. She locked down all the external doors and the internal bulkheads. Then she brought up the life support systems keeping an eye on the pressurization in each of the compartments. Once she was satisfied that they could get to where they needed to she brought up the the security system.

"Lobo we might have company." Said Kallisti over the Intercom.

The security system is noticeably barren in terms of cameras and defenses, with most of the cameras being either offline or incredibly glitchy, although two things catch her eye, all but one of the cameras in the water treatment facilities are broken , the camera of which has a just barely noticeable bullet hole through the lens, it's near impossible to see through the glitching and flickering, but it can just barely be made out, the other thing incredibly noteworthy is in the facial recognition database, while most of the profiles have pictures there is one exception, [Redacted] Jay [Redacted], who was apparently a water treatment worker prior to the fall of Solaris, judging by the lack of removal from the database it looks as though the person had just barely quit the position before Solaris fell, forcing it to remain redacted rather than removed.

Ember would be in the hangar, hacking the ship's turrets, This was his plan to assassinate tori, the wolf would slowly send ammo into the Weapons, Garner was working on the main control panel, all ember had to do was link the output and erase the logs, ember would double wipe the computer before stepping back, he would pull a wire to cause an Ion-Particle leak, disrupting the room's recording and monitoring devices. Then the wolf would fire up the Reactor, causing a small sound to occour behind one of the rear turrets, he would growl again "Torri, do you mind checking the turrets to see what made that noise?" Torri would walk to the turret, and ember would gain a lock, he would quickly set her to hostile, watching the turrets do their work, the wolf would quickly erase the logs and evidence, unable to see the result

Setting the security door to open to her voice-print Kallisti unplugged from the system. She paused for a moment letting her mind readjust to being in the real. She knew that she would have to go investigate the water treatment plant; preferably alone. Checking her side arm she made her way down to water treatment.

((Rp is dead))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus