Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Mirros (played by Stiltski) Topic Starter

Ember Kamura wrote:
((OOF, Sorry, sometimes I get carried away, Lets continue))

((Well I'd say you can post one more time, but otherwise I advise waiting until everyone else posts, we are getting a bit far ahead))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would growl ,waiting for garner to get far enough out of earshot before talking,wagging his tail lightly and standing in front of the others "Alright... Garner has officially lost it.. I know you guys are likely to be Annoyed, and perhaps even scared of me... But keep in mind I can be a good leader, not like Mister Suicidal over there, Join me, and I can get us all out of this alive." he would seem scared himself, secretly putting it off as an act
((Keep in mind that none of you can Mind-read like Garner can,we can do a roll or something or It can be IC decision, Though I must ask garner before Ember tries this))
Kallisti (played by CypherDorran)

"Lobo, There is a fundamental difference between leadership and bullying. I have my doubts you know the difference." Said Kallisti as she examined the nearest computer terminal. "We are in a survival situation we need oxygen, water, and food in that order. As you need me to get the systems up and running and the médico to keep you alive I suggest you stop pensando con tu pene and let me see if I can get us to a situation that leadership matters."
((I'm going to assume that life-support will be controlled at the central computer.))
"Hijo de puta, right we going to have to do some walking I need to get to the central core."
She turns from the pannel and walk towards Torri.
Putting her hand on Torri's shoulder Kallisti asks "Médico, you holding it together? I'll get you back to your husband."
The betrayal stung but we not just kill them and claim that it was some tragic accident? Someone was going to a lot of trouble to keep their secrets. If they did not find them in two weeks time all her secrets would be in the hands of her family and thought gave her some solace. Killing her would cause the very thing they hoped to prevent.
Torri Nichols (played by Juls)

As soon as they reached the boarding room, the medic set down her gear and started digging for the drugs to counter-act the space-sickness.

She'd only just located it when the words that Garner was saying got through to her. Torri's mouth fell open as the shock of it set in. She swallowed hard, looking amongst the others, not liking the menacing look in Ember's eyes as she met his gaze. "This is some kind of sick joke, right?" she asked, looking back to Garner.

But judging by Garner's reaction, it was not a joke. Feeling like she could throw up, she hurriedly popped the pill into her mouth and swallowed it.

"Peachy," Torri snapped a bit at Kallisti as she brushed away a tear that had formed in the corner of her eye. There must have been some kind of mistake. How else would she have gotten lumped in with this group of rejects? From what they'd said last night, they hadn't had a whole lot of choice about joining up. But Torri hadn't been coerced, hadn't been paying off some debt, had no damaging secrets about anyone in a position of power.

Getting ahold of herself and already feeling less queasy due to the fast acting drug, she stood up. "Let's get to that core then... Ember, why don't you take point? We still don't know what other dangers we may be facing here."

Understanding Torri's anger she let it slide. She copied the route to the others consoles.
"Ok Lobo given that the higher ups are untrustworthy and Garner appears to be unreliable we can expect anything to be here." She paused as a thought occurred to her. "Including other teams."
She looked around them and shuddered. She message Garner to tell him the plan.
",Lobo, if you're ok with point I'll take a the rear. I'll try to scream loudly if the aliens get me." Said Kallisti drawing her side arm.

Garner during this time has meanwhile been working on his own plans for survival, and the only way to get oxygen systems up and running is to not only activate it through the central core, but also a series of generators in under the core Garner remembered this from both his previous time at Solaris and...that one other time, it took a while to convince him self to go into the worker tunnels, the threat of running into his late teammate disturbed him, however the fear of death out numbered his fear of the tunnels and he eventually opened the hatch and jumped down into the tunnels as he made his way to the generator room.

Ember would growl lightly "So do you want me to lead the team or not? Garner is untrustworthy, I may be a little jerkish.. But If you give me a chance... I can do my best to lead this team to safety" The wolf would wag his tail, showing he was intrested in doing this, perhaps his intentions were good... "Garner is untrustworthy and you know it. I even bet he's in on it."
Torri Nichols (played by Juls)

"Yeah... to the control central core," Torri countered to Ember, fitting her pack in place on her back in preparation. The wolf had put forward no plan other than for them to put blind faith in him, something the medic was not yet prepared to do. "Can you get us there?"

"Good idea, we should first find a method of keeping ourselves alive, Oxygen,Water,Food, etcetera. Then we can work on a survival plan" Ember would look around until he found a map, He was hoping they would put faith in him, Ember wound finally find a map,the wolf would search it before pointing to a tunnel "If we take this access hatch.... It should bring us to the Core..." Ember would wag his tail "It won't take long to get there, from the core we should try and get the station systems online"

Garner had ran into a small problem upon getting to the generators, while the generators themselves had nearly no issues the mechanism to kick-start the generators was in shambles, the good news was he already knew a work around, however due the lack of safety tool, he knew this was going to hurt for the next few months at the very least. He walked up to the generator before putting his arm into it "Well....you saw someone else live through this Garner, maybe this won't be so bad?" his plead ends up being worthless, as he goes to manually kick-start the generator he left with his arm being twisted, causing him to let out a scream as he pulls it out, only losing a finger in the process, he lays on the ground holding his arm and hand in pain as he then watches the generators slowly coming back to life as a few of the emergency lights around Solaris begin to flicker on.

"Gracias a la diosa; pongamos esta fiesta movible en el camino." Said Kallisti as she checked everything was strapped down tightly. "I should also try to pull the logs and get the security feeds up."
Looking round as the lights start to flicker.
"¡Ahora que! I can't help but find that a little disconcerting."

Ember would growl "Check the oxygen first" he would say "And one of you check if the FTL drive is operational." Ember would pull up a datapad, writing down logistical math, he would look around for rations "Do you think that they could have food on the colony?" Ember is clearly intent on their survival, His will to form a strong team is clear,

"There might be some emergency rations somewhere... water recyc should be able to be brought on-line but as you say oxygen is first priority. Not sure if this place has an FTL drive... but... maybe there is another way..."

After pulling him self together he gets up off the ground and heads through the tunnels and exits near the security wing, where he then goes to the camera monitoring station. "Well...only one thing left to do" He begins to destroy everything he can with his revolver, from the screens to the control panel, and after running somewhat low on ammo he begins just pulling out wires. "I don't care if I die now, even with the damage to the station at least I can die at peace with my past...." He holsters his revolver before walking out of the security wing, now just looking for a place to set up a camp "Hopefully the others are doing alright, perhaps we may be able to get one of the escape shuttles back online, although after my little 'moment' I don't know if we would be best working together, especially if Ember is with them...." He thinks to him self for a bit "Well there is more than one shuttle, depending on what happens in the coming days I'll either escape with them or escape alone, whatever happens first." To assist with this plan of his he heads to the evacuation center, where he lays out his things on the ground before sitting down and laying on the wall, contemplating "It is clear that i'm going to be stuck here for a few days, even if i fix the shuttle, god knows how long I will be floating through space, I'll need to stock up on supplies, mainly food and bottled water, extra if the others decide to work with me rather than against me" he sits there for a while, looking around "I'm surprised none of them have moved out of the water treatment facilities, then again I managed to terminate most of them during the initial outbreak as well as during my earlier visit..."

"Oh, we won't need the drive immediately... Just if we escape this colony" Ember would turn away, a sinister grin on his snout, They had no idea what the wolf was planning, he was going to use that drive for something horrible, This faction deserved it, all the deaths that would occurs would be all their fault, they would have nobody to blame but themselves... Ember would chuckle lightly, the order goes: Oxygen,Water,Food,Lights,Weapons+Ammo,Escape and then...." The wolf would growl heavily "Revenge... We can only hope that garner tries to work with us, I'm sure there are several escape shuttles around the place, Best option is to get the doors shut and prevent garner from taking off without us, it's a little farfetched but trust me, He's bound to do it, He's the insane one..."

Garner remains seated for a few more moments, letting the pain in his hand fade a bit, after a while he then gets up and grabs his belongings before taking the document informing them of staff cuts and flipping it over to the blank side and pulls out a pen from his bag before writing 'Advise escape through emergency ships, ship can fit all of us+ three weeks worth of supplies, only require repairs and mentioned supplies. If opposed then going singular is optional as well, there are three craft, only one pair would have to go together, hope to see you here when I get back from scavenging. With hope to you all -G'
'P.S I understand that you should not trust me, but do know that people do different things when put on the fear of survival, some help others over themselves, others only use trust as a tool, but in the end only everyone working together will ensure the greatest chance of survival'

He then tapes the note to the wall before running off to begin scavenging the many stores and housing throughout Solaris, with the primary intent of finding food, water, and any decent grade salvage to use to repair the escape ship(s).

((To what wall exactly))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((To what wall exactly))

((The wall he was previously sitting against, in mapping perspective it should be just through the entrance of the evacation room, where the escape ships are located))

Ember would walk over to the note, growling lightly, He would read it before throwing it aside "Do you really trust him..." Ember would face the group "Choose your allegiance? Or should we try and negotiate? In my opinion he is untrustworthy, but I will make it a team decision...." He would hand the note to the others "I agree that teamwork is required, But I think we can do without the actual Psycopath, What do you guys think?"

"He has home field advantage on us so we really don't want to make him our enemy." Kallisti Looking at the ships. " As to trust as don't know any of you from Adam... well trust is a matter of necessity rather than choice."
Glances over the ships she wondered if she just took one of these ships and disappeared begin again. No that would be letting them win and she was not going to let attempting to murder her slide.
"Trusted him or not our priorities are the same oxygen, water, food, escape vengeance."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus