Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Enber would quickly run to strap himself in, his tail would stop wagging

Ember would then open the overhead compartment, putting his gear inside and closing it, The contained locked with a click
Mirros (played by Stiltski) Topic Starter

Garner manages to barely sit down before the ship suddenly shoots forward, they are now going FTL (Faster than light) the screen in front of all of them lights up saying: 'Expected arrival in 23.6 seconds
Kallisti (played by CypherDorran)

Kallisti had always hated the jump to FTL; her stomach always seemed to stubbornly obey the laws of relativity. Glance towards Torri to make sure the doctor wasn't going to be space sick then turned to the counter and watched the numbers count down.

Ember was barely even fazed, If anything it just made him angry, Ember would stare at Kallisti, Baring his fangs, a sign of hate and anger, the wolf would look toward the timer, waiting for it to tick down to zero..
Kallisti (played by CypherDorran)

Kallisti could feel the wolf's eyes on her; glancing up she notice the bared fangs. She was reminded of the boys on her street how played at being gangsters. So full of false bravado and machismo.

She looked him right in the eye and gave him a big friendly smile and a thumbs up.

After the countdown reaches zero the ship slows down immensly, causing everyone to jerk forward in their seats as the ship begins to enter the docking station
Torri Nichols (played by Juls)

((Wow... Gone for a few hours and we've traveled over 4 million miles.... o.O ))

Torri wasn't usually one to get space sick, but did feel a bit queasy this time and closed her eyes for the duration of the short trip, exhaling slowly through pursed lips to help tamp it down. Even so, she was looking a bit like she'd re-swallowed her own puke by the time they came out of FTL.

She knew there were some drugs in the medical kit that would have her feeling better shortly, but didn't start unbuckling herself just yet to retrieve them. Usually pilots came into the docking stations pretty gently, but sometimes it could be rough too.

The ship pulls into the dock quite harmlessly, and eventually the snap sound of it connecting to the bridge leading into the station is heard. Garner then gets up out of his seat (a bit shaky from the ride) before going up to the door and opening it, allowing everyone to head into the airlock (After giving them each the time to grab their belongings of course), upon closing the door behind them the airlock depressurizes, with their badges/air containers turning on automatically. He leads them out into the boarding room of Solaris where he then stops to pull out a document that was not to be read until then "We regret to inform each of you..." His voice trails off as he gets a confused look on his face "That Solaris is to be 'declared as your new home', some of you are there from the staff cuts, while a few others are there for less clean reasons, we will send a retrieval crew for your corpses and give them to your respective families or peers when your vital signs go flat, don't bother trying to fake your deaths, we can monitor you through your badges, and we don't need to explain why removing your badges is a good idea..." His face shifts to that of worry and fear "We are sincerely sorry this must be done, however there are certain things each of you hold that cannot be let out into the public in fear of legal hassle and public terror, also Garner, as to let you live your last moments in peace, your deactivation unit has been disabled, as if sharing classified material matters at this point. -Chairman of Board" Garner just stares silently, he seems lost for words at what he just read before the sound of the ship leaving the docking station makes him jump.

((So did you read this to the crew? or did you keep it private?))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((So did you read this to the crew? or did you keep it private?))

((Read it to everyone))

((Okay))
Ember would growl loudly, and immediately he would look toward Torri, the wolf quickly gained a desire to kill her, every one of them, perhaps if he could find the inner workings of the badges... He could survive longer, and perhaps successfully Fake his death, At that point, he would steal the shuttle those men came on... ANd weaponize the FTL drive, It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he would do with it, He just needed a plan.... "SO WERE TRAPPED HERE?!?!?!?!?!" The wolf had to gain trust first, then stab them when he had the chance, A alternate solution could be possible, but at this point ember was unlikely to continue thinking straight

"EMBER WOULD YOU JUST. SHUT. UP. YOU IGNORANT GIT!!" Garner's fear has triggered the complete destruction of the mental walls he had set up during his employment, and with the threat of having five lethal doses of cyanide forcefully injected into his system now gone, he is no longer afraid to hold back any opinions. He then takes a breath "I don't care how the rest of you spend your last few hours, but for all I care, I have business to attend to here, and if I die attempt to finish this business then so be it, good day to you all" He says as he walks out of the room

((Really? Nice meta))

((Just because I act like a Jerk does not mean you can instantly judge that I want to kill the whole team, That's not how it works, And I politely ask you to void it.))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((Just because I act like a Jerk does not mean you can instantly judge that I want to kill the whole team, That's not how it works, And I politely ask you to void it.))

((Fair enough, although only the parts regarding that will be voided))

((And actually, embers plan was a lot darker, Icly if you didn't know he was planning to use it on the planet the faction was stationed on, a small drive or ship at that speed could cause an Extinction-Level event, that's millions, if not billions of people))

((I still have my plan, but you don't know about it until it is revealed ICly))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((I still have my plan, but you don't know about it until it is revealed ICly))

((Not trying to be rude, but you do know you can edit anything you want to mention into your previously posted OOC rather than posting three different posts adding to your point))

((OOF, Sorry, sometimes I get carried away, Lets continue))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Derelict colony

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus