Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free moodboards (closed)

Sunflower Topic Starter

Woman of Ice wrote:
Sunflower wrote:
Woman of Ice wrote:
It would be interesting to see if you could come with anything for her.

Here! (: : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29o0oc9&s=9#.W8CW_WgzZPY

I love it! Its so cute!

Thanks!
Sunflower wrote:

Thank you so much!
Sunehri (played by Djinn-n-Tonic)

Wanna give Sunehri a try?
Sunflower Topic Starter

Rook wrote:
Sunflower wrote:

Thank you so much!

You're welcome! c:
Sunflower wrote:
8_Stars_8 wrote:
Hi! Would you mind making one for my dear, Ariella? Maybe some handcuffs, cigarettes, anything that would make you think delinquent. Also a kind of heartbreaker sort of vibe?

Here you go: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=im2usn&s=9#.W8CVhmgzZPY

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Would you like to take a crack at my Riley? She's a grave digger and local secret keeper. I'd be interested in seeing what you can come up with.
Sunflower Topic Starter

8_Stars_8 wrote:
Sunflower wrote:
8_Stars_8 wrote:
Hi! Would you mind making one for my dear, Ariella? Maybe some handcuffs, cigarettes, anything that would make you think delinquent. Also a kind of heartbreaker sort of vibe?

Here you go: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=im2usn&s=9#.W8CVhmgzZPY

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You’re welcome!
If you've still got the time, would you do one for Mirima? I think there's probably enough information on her page. Thanks!
Sunflower Topic Starter

Sunehri wrote:

I have a hard time finding some stuff for her, could you possibly list a few things about her, fx. things she likes?
Sunflower Topic Starter

Riley Keller wrote:
Would you like to take a crack at my Riley? She's a grave digger and local secret keeper. I'd be interested in seeing what you can come up with.

It's a bit difficult for me to come up with much, sadly; could you please least some of her favorite things? It's what I mostly try to make the moodboards out from, heheh
Sunflower wrote:
Riley Keller wrote:

It's a bit difficult for me to come up with much, sadly; could you please least some of her favorite things? It's what I mostly try to make the moodboards out from, heheh

Sure thing! Riley likes mysteries and the inner workings of things, she is a grave digger that sees the dead and often likes her time spent in the quiet mornings and coffee amongst the tombstones. She also likes cats, writing and sketching, time spent in the woods or communing with nature.
I'd like to see what you make for my character Sidhe! ^-^
Sunehri (played by Djinn-n-Tonic)

Sunflower wrote:
Sunehri wrote:

I have a hard time finding some stuff for her, could you possibly list a few things about her, fx. things she likes?

Clubbing, leisure, guns, money, work that goes well, drinking.

Teals, purples and blues for colors. [or I guess nebula like colors haha]

She is a mercenary shrouded in secrecy. Takes hard hits and dishes them out just as hard. She likes clubbing, which is a surprise to most who meet her in a social environment. She typically runs missions by herself, but will join up with a crew if it is beneficial for her. She is kind of a narcissist or at least sort of vain, but her own view of self importance never gets in the way of a mission as she seems very all work and no play, but socially she's hot stuff and knows it.
Did I get my request in before you closed this? :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free moodboards (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus