Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free scribbles

HominidGrotesque Topic Starter

Xenith Vermilion wrote:
If you're still doing this... I would love to see you do Xenith, as an artist myself I'm working on my own versions of most of my characters. But I like your style and I'm really curious how you'd do him, let me know if he needs anymore details on his profile, and no worries if you don't have the time or can't do this.

Sounds easy enough. I reckon I can work that Jack Sparrow angle. Lots of dark eye shadow, hangover hair. All over a disheveled, charismatic mess.

Kamui wrote:
Oh! If you're still taking this stuff, you wanna draw my demon gorl, Cooro? If her description is lacking, feel free to let me know and I'll totally fix it up for you.

*Finger guns*

natjust wrote:
HominidGrotesque wrote:
I reckon I need to draw Jollyboy today.

I reckon I'm excited to see it!

Jollyboy

Aaaand here you go. I'd love to rp with this dude sometime.

Xenith Vermilion wrote:
If you're still doing this... I would love to see you do Xenith, as an artist myself I'm working on my own versions of most of my characters. But I like your style and I'm really curious how you'd do him, let me know if he needs anymore details on his profile, and no worries if you don't have the time or can't do this.

Xenith

I wanted to try and capture his awkward, drunken gait with the pose sketch. He was fun to draw, a bit different from my usual stuff.
Kira Rose (played by JoJoApples)

HominidGrotesque wrote:
Kira Rose wrote:
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Kira Rose wrote:
Its lovely thank you. I adore it.

Glad you like it. I might take some watercolours to her after I finish today's inktober sketch.

Thst would be amazing if you wanted to do that, thank you! And good luck on your inktober thing!

Kira (watercolour ver)

Here you go. I cleaned up the image as much as I could.

Its amazing omg thank you i love it hfbdnbdbf
natjust

HominidGrotesque wrote:
Aaaand here you go. I'd love to rp with this dude sometime.

Omg, look at this tough as nails jerk! He looks adequately pissed off, and what a fitting shirt xD!!
Your sketches are really nice too, thank you so much for drawing my boy! I wouldn't mind an rp sometime. :)

Kamui wrote:
Oh! If you're still taking this stuff, you wanna draw my demon gorl, Cooro? If her description is lacking, feel free to let me know and I'll totally fix it up for you.

Cooroo

I took a few liberties because I was having fun with my new waterbrush, but here ya go. One (1) demon girl mocchachino.
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Kamui wrote:

Cooroo

I took a few liberties because I was having fun with my new waterbrush, but here ya go. One (1) demon girl mocchachino.

EEEE look at my spicy gorl! I love her, ahah! Your style is super cool, I love it!
Xenith Vermilion (played by iolhantheX)

HominidGrotesque wrote:
Xenith Vermilion wrote:

Xenith

I wanted to try and capture his awkward, drunken gait with the pose sketch. He was fun to draw, a bit different from my usual stuff.

I love it! Thank you! You're very talented. Would it be weird if I asked if you had a social media that you post your art on?

Xenith Vermilion wrote:
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Xenith Vermilion wrote:

Xenith

I love it! Thank you! You're very talented. Would it be weird if I asked if you had a social media that you post your art on?

Instagram mostly. You can find me @sad.inks

Kamui wrote:
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Kamui wrote:

Cooroo

EEEE look at my spicy gorl! I love her, ahah! Your style is super cool, I love it!

No worries dude. Glad you like it. Hit me up if you wanna rp or chat anytime.
I love your art, is be honoured if you’d do Terry :) I’d like to offer something back as well, if you’d like. A drawing of a character or anything you’d like.
Tilly Khan (played by Banshee)

Tilly could use some art. She's brand new, and the only reference of her that I have is the image on her profile. I'll type up a written description later today if you need more to go on!

And oh. It's refreshing to see an artist who dabble in traditional art on a page like this. Kudos to you.

Edit: If you want me to, I could return the favor with a sketchy headshot of any character. I do spit out some art on occasion as well.
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

Colin could always use a little more art, please and thank you.
Do you think you could find something for Cora? She has several photos on her page and also a tail. She's a mermaid, so if you could try to draw that I'd be grateful! :)

Terry Courtlandt wrote:
I love your art, is be honoured if you’d do Terry :) I’d like to offer something back as well, if you’d like. A drawing of a character or anything you’d like.

Terry

You managed to blend a whole bunch of my favourite visual motifs into one character so the was a pleasure to draw. I'll pretty much never turn down an opportunity to draw messy hair or burnt flesh.
I'm not doing this as an art trade or anything, but if you wanted to I wouldn't say no to a sketch of Zombie Girl. Of course I'll add it to her gallery and credit you.

Tilly Khan wrote:
Tilly could use some art. She's brand new, and the only reference of her that I have is the image on her profile. I'll type up a written description later today if you need more to go on!

And oh. It's refreshing to see an artist who dabble in traditional art on a page like this. Kudos to you.

Edit: If you want me to, I could return the favor with a sketchy headshot of any character. I do spit out some art on occasion as well.

Tilly

Finally. Love me some cyberpunk girls. Any kind of punk girls really but cyberpunk's definitely up there.
If you want to draw something as well, I wouldn't say no to a Zombie Girl headshot.

Colin Morvach wrote:
Colin could always use a little more art, please and thank you.

Colin Morvach

Again, this combines so many things I enjoy in one character design. Like, seriously two people asked me to just mess their characters up with burns and scar tissue? In ONE DAY? Must be christmas.
I don't feel like I made him nearly as crazy or decrepit as he comes off in his bio, but I tried my damndest.

Modern Characters wrote:
Do you think you could find something for Cora? She has several photos on her page and also a tail. She's a mermaid, so if you could try to draw that I'd be grateful! :)

I'll... try. Mermaids aren't really my thing so no promises about how it'll turn out.
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Terry

You managed to blend a whole bunch of my favourite visual motifs into one character so the was a pleasure to draw. I'll pretty much never turn down an opportunity to draw messy hair or burnt flesh.
I'm not doing this as an art trade or anything, but if you wanted to I wouldn't say no to a sketch of Zombie Girl. Of course I'll add it to her gallery and credit you.

He’s perfect :) thanks so much. I’ll send you a message to let you know when Zombie’s done.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free scribbles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus