Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free scribbles

If you are still doing some more, I'll take one of this character here named David Sloan. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Lilliath (played anonymously)

If You still do more please Liliath
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

HominidGrotesque wrote:
Colin Morvach wrote:
Colin could always use a little more art, please and thank you.

Colin Morvach

Again, this combines so many things I enjoy in one character design. Like, seriously two people asked me to just mess their characters up with burns and scar tissue? In ONE DAY? Must be christmas.
I don't feel like I made him nearly as crazy or decrepit as he comes off in his bio, but I tried my damndest.

Many thanks. His face is perfect, although he doesn't have such a luxurious head of hair. I guess he raided a wig shop one night.
If you're still doing these, I'd love one for Johnnyboy

If you like my stuff as well, I can do a sketch in return
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Modern Characters wrote:
Do you think you could find something for Cora? She has several photos on her page and also a tail. She's a mermaid, so if you could try to draw that I'd be grateful! :)

I'll... try. Mermaids aren't really my thing so no promises about how it'll turn out.

XD I'm sure it'll be fine! :)
HominidGrotesque Topic Starter

Modern Characters wrote:
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Modern Characters wrote:
Do you think you could find something for Cora? She has several photos on her page and also a tail. She's a mermaid, so if you could try to draw that I'd be grateful! :)

I'll... try. Mermaids aren't really my thing so no promises about how it'll turn out.

Cora
I had NO idea what I was doing with this but I guess I had fun listening to Death Grips and drawing a grungy denim jacket onto a fish lady. So, here you go.
Could you possibly do something for Sidhe? :3
@Homie: Thank you for the Tilly sketch. <3 If you like her she's always up for roleplay.

David Patrick Sloan wrote:
If you are still doing some more, I'll take one of this character here named David Sloan. Thank you for sharing your talent.

David

I got a thing for drawing buff dudes so I thought it might be fun to show pf his scar and play with the shading on his muscles a lil bit. I wish I'd given myself a bit more room to draw facial hair though.

Lilliath wrote:
If You still do more please Liliath

Lilliath

Explanation: I was about 30 minutes into Matt Elliot's "The Broken Man" while drawing this and and full of nihilistic angst. I think that's where the noose came from.
I don't really draw children so I hope you like this anyway.

Johnny O wrote:

JohnnyBoy

You really cut me loose here man. Punk rock neo anarchist with nondescript tattoos and piercings? Might be my favourite thing I've drawn on this entire thread.
And to everyone else reading this: More requests like this one please.

Lenansidhe wrote:
Could you possibly do something for Sidhe? :3

Sidhe

I don't draw furries, or anime really so I have no idea if this is what you wanted. I think I went for more of a Hannah Barbera style with this one so I hopeyou like it.
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Johnny O wrote:

JohnnyBoy

You really cut me loose here man. Punk rock neo anarchist with nondescript tattoos and piercings? Might be my favourite thing I've drawn on this entire thread.
And to everyone else reading this: More requests like this one please.

Cool stuff, thanks man!
Want to give this one a go?
red-veins

what's that? you like punks? you like messy hair? you like scars? well buddy, have i got the GIRL FOR YOU-

//slides my punk girl across the table if you decide to do her, you can go wild man. i'd be interested to see what you come up with. ; D
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Modern Characters wrote:
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Modern Characters wrote:

Cora
I had NO idea what I was doing with this but I guess I had fun listening to Death Grips and drawing a grungy denim jacket onto a fish lady. So, here you go.

Haha! It's beautiful! :)

Rae Stonebottom wrote:

Rae

Giving female dwarves beards is still one of my favourite things ever. This one was kind of rushed, but hopefully it still resembles her.
HominidGrotesque wrote:
Rae Stonebottom wrote:

Rae

Giving female dwarves beards is still one of my favourite things ever. This one was kind of rushed, but hopefully it still resembles her.
Lol! It's cool! Thanks bunches. :)
Am I allowed a second drawing? If so maybe one for Talira here?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free scribbles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus