Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Doom of the Savage Kings - OOC

Thekaleidoscope

If possible and I'd need to go through a few documents to re-find everything about her, but I've got an old fantasy explorer I could throw into the situation.

She'd be someone who could stumble on into the village and then be willing to protect it. Although if you'd prefer me to play as a resident then I'd be fine with that. Also feel free to call me Theo ^^
The GM (played by Juls) Topic Starter

Resident vs outsider is completely up to you. :) But an explorer type would certainly work. Stat-wise, she might work out either as a fighter or as a rogue.
I wouldn't mind playing resident thief. A matter of fact, I think I have an interesting and unique way to do it that would amuse you. Would an awakened animal be available for a PC? Backstory could be enchanted pet, an Eldritch Horror's science project, resurrection gone awry, etc.
What do you think?

I like him. :) When I'm off work later, I'll shoot some info your way via PM.
Remind me, it is d20s for all rolls right?

Mostly yes. The only exception is damage, which are a d6.
hi hi ♥ I'll be getting a post for Nysphina in here soon!
Good of you to join us , Dream.

@JohnTheWarden, if you can put away the magical flashbang, I think we can help each other get inside the town :P
@ChapterBillion I'd love to but in terms of RP that'd be difficult because of the attempt at stealth. Should I throw it your general direction so it won't blind your character but will make the situation clear or do you prefer sneaking into town?
JohntheWarden wrote:
@ChapterBillion I'd love to but in terms of RP that'd be difficult because of the attempt at stealth. Should I throw it your general direction so it won't blind your character but will make the situation clear or do you prefer sneaking into town?

No worries. I'll leave it to you honestly. I'm willing and able to roll with what comes. Might be fun to get into shennanigans at the front gate.

Sorry I didn't manage to get a post in today. I should have time tomorrow!
Uhhhhh.... Don't wanna sound rude but what is happening? Nobody posts anymore and my character is sleeping..

Anyone object to fast forwarding to morning? (If so, let me know by tomorrow, otherwise we'll time skip ahead)
Sorry! I've got a whole bunch going on and keep forgetting to post. I'll get one up quickly before heading my character to bed. :)
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

Yay! I feared this whole thing died with my horrible post XD
*sigh of relief* Good to know, I thought the topic was dead

I'm still here for all its worth, although I am starting to wonder about everybody else. :|a
Well we still have a party of four normally. The people from the beginning seem to have left, but we still have Guile the awakened animal, Rae Stonebottom, and our respective characters.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Doom of the Savage Kings - OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus