Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Doom of the Savage Kings - OOC

Ironically I did take time to answer just after having said that ^^'
Quote:
Is it just me or 75% of players who join a RP just leave without telling anyone?

John doesn't get along well with Hobgoblins in general and hasn't met a single one who left his clan, but I guess after having saved each others life a couple of times it'll be better.

Galiena is a cleric, she knows what she's doing for sure... right? For real though, I'm starting to doubt whether she's here to aid or fight us.

West or east doesn't matter much - in both cases we'll meet trouble soon enough.
The GM (played by Juls) Topic Starter

JohntheWarden wrote:
Galiena is a cleric, she knows what she's doing for sure... right? For real though, I'm starting to doubt whether she's here to aid or fight us.

It makes me happy to know I can instill a healthy level of paranoia .... mwuahahahaha

hstuc3kg4o921.jpg
Juls wrote:
JohntheWarden wrote:

It makes me happy to know I can instill a healthy level of paranoia .... mwuahahahaha

Lol! I don't know, you don't strike me as the most vindictive GM I've ever seen... but maybe you're just a freakishly good rogue. And in that case, we probably all deserve what's coming to us for not paying any bloody attention.
ayBR3dr_460swp.jpg
I have no idea so I'll (try to) remain vigilant.
((Aren't you the one doing the dice rolls for Josh?))

Lol!

I was.... But EeveeMaster wants to jump back in. :)
Eevee was playing Josh and no one else? Edit just checked the posts and that's the case
Hey, guys! I'm finally getting back into things after my crazy couple of weeks and some rest! I've got a few errands to run today, but I'm hoping to get Rae moving again at some point today. Thanks so much for all your patience!
Glad to hear that!
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

Yay!

Glad to have ya back, Vampire!
AdoniVae

I forgot to introduce myself!

Hello, I am glad to be RPing with you all ^^
Welcome!
Welcome, AdoniVae! Glad to have you joining in!
MordosKull

Ey m8

MordosKull, you might be short changing Xepil with his dagger damage. Its base is 1d6-1 in WhiteBox rules. :)

((If you want to roll again, I'll count the higher number.))
MordosKull

1d6 damage for a dagger??? Are you serious? It's 1d4 in Pathfinder.

Eh.. I think I'll go with the 1d4 seeing that we're counting the atlatl as 1d6 and its a far more damaging weapon. 1d6-1 just kind of averages it out me finkz.

*Shudders thinking about Pathfinder Rogues having 1d6 daggers*

Almost everything in whitebox is 1d6. Just meant to be a simplified OSR game. :)

A couple things are 1d6-1 or 1d6+1
MordosKull

Interesting, I guess I can certainly see the appeal for that if someone's lacking on dice, but I don't think we have that limitation here. Also I think I'm far too used to roll 1d4 for daggers but I can accommodate in the future if Xepil has more reason to use his knife.

You guys have kept me busy this week! :) Which is awesome... I'm really liking everyone's characters and the RP.

Just wanted to give a heads up that I'll be traveling this coming week. I still might be able to get in some replies, but expect a few delays.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Doom of the Savage Kings - OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus