Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Salem

Deadeyes (played by Irishdragon704) Topic Starter

He began to change forms into that of a giant spider and crawl towards chasity.
Raven Hill (played by Suffering)

I grab Chasity and toss her over my back, stumbling a little before running. "God I hate this! WE SHOULD HAVE GONE TO MY HOUSE!"

The spider screeched and charred at them
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

Chasity finally comes out of her daze and grabs a knife from her boot and throws it at the spider, hitting it squarely between the eyes. She jumps off of Raven and grabs her instead and runs plenty faster.
Malovent (played by Therion)

(Well, Chasity recovered quickly..)
Malovent was sprinting for her life, and before she could stop herself...her last step felt a cold hard metal and then pain on her leg as she was torn off her feet and into the dirt..she could barely see the frame of a bear trap that was clamped into her leg, and her banshee screems made her realize it might attract the killer....and while it hurt so damn much, she tried to pry the trap off, blood covering her leg and soon small gashes on her hand as she barely forced it open enough to get her leg out.

Someone so proud, so sure, it was the worst feeling in the world as she just couldn't run, she could barely limp from the immense pain.

I yelp and hear Malevolent's scream, wiggling out of Chasity's grip, running toward Malevolent. "Get on my back!" I yell, my back facing her.

"Quit being a frickin' hero and run!" She yelled, and even tried to throw a punch that missed. "Go!" She wasn't going to get two of them killed, and even if the bloodbather didn't go after her, you don't need two legs to climb a tree and hide.
Chasity Isabelle Roy (played by 8_Stars_8)

((Lol the venom becomes stronger before it leaves the bloodstream...))

"RAVEN COME ON!" Chasity yells. "WE CAN'T SLOW DOWN...SHE CAN TAKE CARE OF HERSELF!" She grabs her hand and drags her along.

I groan and run, looking back briefly at the killer and looking towards me, running out of view and onto the street.

Danny turned back to normal in front of malovent. He looked at the bear trap and the blood. He spoke but instead of the savage and crazed voice an older, wiser, demonic voice spoke "Your ignorance led you to this malovent, you though if you studied the darkness long enough you would find answers, the madness would make sense and fear would be a mere illusion, now you stand here bleeding I can not help but ask if you believe your life meant anything."

(Um, LoL, I dunno if I ever wrote Malovent's past lives, so....XD
This version is blissfully unaware of them, but she doesn't care too much.)

"If fact, it does." And witch-like as she was, a very ominous cloud of underground bats emerged from their burrows and envelopes both in a cloud of skin wings and shadows, Malovent had never thought she had ever been this lucky, but a cawing crow in the distance seemed to catch her eye, old bird that it was she followed the messenger of death.

" I will correct you, your life never meant anything, you and I are so insignificant in this universe that if either of use disappered it would mean nothing, the world would eventually forget us, we would wither to ash, Danny knows this, I know this, and you are soon to learn it...." He takes the butcher knife and plunges it into malovent's leg, slowly sawing off her leg. "... or I will eat the fleash of your bones." With that he grabs malovent and in plume of flames disappears.

(Well, I guess I'm dead just like that)
:/

Nope, your still alive, He never outright kills his victims, he trys to drive them insane and feeds on there sanity until there mind completely go, but you can keep your sanity if you escape or find his weakness and kill him.

(So, is she still there? Just missing her leg?)

(Yep, you had i good character, I wouldn't want to kill her off so early.)

(Kinda grateful she's strong enough to keep writing with after TAKING A LEG OFF without warning. Mildly annoyed, but not gonna bitch about it.)

A banshee cry echoed in the woods, disturbing nearly all in the area.

She struggled to her feet-
Foot?
NO! Nonononono! She clasped at her thigh and quickly started tearing her shirt off and mounding it to the bloody stump that used to be her calf. She had a fit of frenzied panic and anger and grief before she thought of something.

She never carried a cell phone, but seeing a bloody body anywhere tends to get attention, and she began to crawl. Dragging herself though the farm field until she could see the lights of a gas station...just a bit further until

HEADLIGHTS.

(Yes. I hit her with a car to take a pause. No worries, here in spirit)
(Plus her raving about a killer on the loose after getting hit by a car might be interesting)

(Agreed, I'm gunna be gone for the day.)

Back)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Salem

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus