Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Acer (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Fine, but anymore bandits come and you're on your own." Acer said before jumping up to the highest tree he could find.
Shadow Heart (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Syn came back with an armful of sticks. She set up the campfieand lit it, smiling. She and the girl started to talk as Syn set up dinner.

Acer looked around from high above for any danger. "Bellator" He said before a knife appeared in his hand. He spotted a thug that looked like one of the seven he fought before. "What did i tell that girl?" He through the knife at the thug and he dropped down.

Syn looked up as the small girl hid behind behind her. Syn grabbed a nearby knife.

"What did i tell that girl?" He kept a lookout. The moon came up and the stars stated shining. "Looks about 10:40?"

Syn glared at him before turning her back to him. She started to cook again.

(( OCC: I'm gonna do a time skip, that ok? ))

Acer chuckled and kept a look out. He could smell the food. He wondered what kind of animals it would attract.

(Go right ahead ^_^)

Syn handed him a bowl full of soup before turning her back again and eating next to the little girl.

Acer looked down from the tree. "Time ta' eat." Acer said before jumping down

The net morning Acer woke up to a rabbit on his chest. "I knew that food would attract animals." He tried to pick it up but it ran off his chest and next to his hand. Acer trapped it. "GOT CHA." He said with a loud whisper.

Syn wasn't there when Acer woke up. She wasn't far from the camp, gathering some herbs.

Acer saw Syn was gone and looked at the child. "I know she didn't leave me with this girl," he said looking at the sleeping child. He put the rabbit in a large clean bowl for her to have when she woke up.

The girl rolled over. She was using Syn's backpack as a pillow. Syn put the herbs she collected in the small pouch on her belt.

Acer flinched. "Don't wake up yetDon't wake up yetDon't wake up yetDon't wake up yetDon't wake up yetDon't wake up yet" He prayed to himself with a whisper.

The girl remained asleep. She was holding something that Syn had let the girl use. A small burned teddy bear that smelled of fresh mint, something that helped others sleep.

Acer set the bowl with the critter in it a few feet from the girl. He looked at the food and took one of the uncooked vegetables and tossed it in the bowl. He got up and went searching for Syn. He saw her about 30 feet away and went in that direction.

Syn was at an apple tree she found. She reached up and pulled one off before looking at it, checking in case it was rotten.

Acer appeared behind Syn with a perfect apple already in his hand. "This one seems ok," he said smiling.

Syn smiled." Morning. How'd you sleep" She plucked another apple off the tree.

Acer handed her the perfect apple. "Pretty good, you?"

"Didn't sleep." She smiled. She walked back towards camp.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus