Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Acer (played anonymously)

"Bellator" Acer whispered to himself and his weapon Lacertosus had vanished. Acer look up at the trail that twisted through the forest that supposedly led to a town about a mile away.
Shadow Heart (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(might wanna put 1X1 or other people will anwser)

Syn smiled. There was a small bird on her shoulder, chirping happily. Her earthy brown hair fell to the back of her knees and her earthy brown eyes were kind. She was heading to town to find some herbs she needed. She looked young but was actually older that what her looks told others. The bird flew off as Syn saw another person heading to town.
Acer (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(Like i said, first time XD)

Acer Turned around a noticed a beautiful woman and got temporarily distracted. "Bellator" storm said and a bright light appeared behind his back. When the light faded a dagger was revealed and storm held it close.

(Lol. Go to edit on your very first post and you should be able to change the title.)

Syn waved when the male noticed her." Oh. Hi there. Guess your heading to town to, huh?" Her voice was soft and gentle. She looked at him with her soft brown eyes.

(THANK YOU!)

Acer looked t the woman, stunned by her appearance. He shook his head and grip onto the dagger behind his back, concealing it under his brown weapon holding piece. "Hello" Acer said, he couldn't tell if she was a friend or foe yet, he was use to trying to see through traps.

( XD Your welcome)

Syn stopped front of him." I'm Syn." She did a small curtsy, being polite." Who are you if you don't mind me asking?" She smiled softly.

Acer looked a little surprised. He did a small bow and said "I am Acer, I am on my way to the town in search for work. and yourself?"

"I'm a healer so I'm trying to find some herbs." Syn looked up at him, smiling gently.

(sorry i'm replying so late)

"well, I am a 'Ninja' for hire. I travel around looking for jobs, and i hear there might be one here, would you care to join me?" Acer said as his dagger disappeared in a blast of light.

Syn blushed a little." I guess." She looked up at him." I've never seen a ninja before."

"well that's what they call me, but that's not really how i identify myself, but i must say, healers are very rare in this part of the wold, I've never met one." Storm relaxed not sensing any danger.

"I was born a healer so I don't really find it special." Syn started walking towards the town again.

After Syn passed Acer, he waited a while before she was far away enough. In the blink of n eye he was in front of her "Why don't we go together?"

Syn blushed when she bumped into him." Sure. I mean, if you want to."

Acer nodded "I think i have something that can get us here faster if your in hurry?"

"I-I'm not. I don't want to bother you too much." She blushed.

Acer looked at her and smiled. "Don't Worry, its nothing........BELLATOR!" With that, Acer's entire body was bathed in a light, when it was gone it revealed Acer in a sleek suit of White armor with his family's symbol on the chest and legs. "This should get us there in no time."

Syn blinked as she looked at him." Are you a spellcaster as well as a ninja?"

Well, its hard to explain actually. My mother created a form of martial arts that uses a weak form of magic the allows me to summon weapons. However, i don;t make the weapons fight for me, i used my own physical fighting skills to fight, just wielding my weapons, kind of like tools." Acer circled around Syn so fast hat wind picked up around her, he stopped before he created a vortex that would suck out her oxygen.

Syn covered her eyes before any sand could get in her eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus