Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Acer (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Acer head swiveled around. "There's the sheriff. I'll go collect the reward."
Shadow Heart (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"I think I'm gonna get more supplies. I almost used up my bandages." Syn looked up at him.

Acer walked off after nodding. He opened the door to the sheriff's office and slung the pouch on the counter.

Syn bought some bandages as well as a few other herbs. She sighed as she looked through a few more stalls.

The man at the front desk peeked inside the bag and handed Acer a large wad of cash which made Acer smirk. "Glad to do business with ya." He walked outside to meet Syn.

Syn was heading back when she noticed a crying girl sitting against a house wall. Syn walked over and noticed the girl was hurt and hungry. Syn gave the girl some fruit she had in her pack before treating the girl's wounds gently.

Acer leaned against the wall people watching as he waited for Syn.

Syn waved when he saw him. The little girl she was helping was clinging to her shirt but Syn didn't mind. The girl looked up at Acer before hiding behind Syn." Sorry for the wait. Found her by herself." Syn touched the girl's head lightly.

Acer continued leaning on the wall. "No problem." He looked at the little girl then at Syn. "Well I'll be in the market when your finished here." Acer walked to one of the stalls and looked at fruit.

"Actually, she's gonna stick with me. Her family was forced out of the town and she doesn't know where they are. I was hoping you can help." Syn walked after him, stopping to pick up the little girl so she wouldn't lag behind.

Acer sighed. "Then i guess there's no better time." He reached in his pocket and gave Syn half of his bounty. "It wasn't just me out there."

Syn blinked and blushed." Your the one who fought him though."

Acer smirked. "But I'm not the one who helped all of those innocent people."

Syn smiled." Thank you."

Acer looked at the girl then back to Syn. "So what are you going to do with her?"

Syn looked at the girl." I'm gonna take her home."

"Well since her family was forced out of town, where do we start?" Acer said looking at the girl.

"There's an old town that's takes at least a day of walking to get there." Syn smiled when the girl blushed when she noticed Acer looking at her.

Acer crossed his arms. "Then i guess we should get started."

Syn blinked." Are you okay? You don't seem....happy."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus