Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Acer (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Nope, I'm fine...........you?" Acer said as he continued walking. "So whats the girl's name?"
Shadow Heart (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"Her name is Evyna. She doesn't talk much." Syn set the girl down before walking after him, Evyna hanging on to Syn's shirt.

Acer nodded. "So how much farther unti....." Acer was interrupted by rustling bushes. "GET BEHIND ME" Acer said before several thugs came out of a couple of bushes in front of them. "Bellator" Acer said when his light covered his body. His silhouette extend his hands and when the light faded he was shirtless with dual katanas in his hands, which were covered in bandages.

Syn picked up Evyna and took a few steps back. She calmed the scared girl in her arms, her voice gentle.

With a quick "horizontal jump" he started spinning with the help of his crazy speeds. He became a "Death Lotus". He sliced and diced the first five with his death lotus leaving two left. The light consumed the katanas, which then turned into eight Kunai knives that he held between each finger with his knuckles.

Syn blinked in surprise as she watched him. He was an amazing fighter. She held the girl close.

Acer ran slowly towards the two thugs that made their way for Syn and the girl. Acer Swung his right hand up releasing one kunai, keeping the left arm down. He then slung his other arm up releasing a Kunai while keeping the other arm up. He then swung his right arm down, followed by the right, releasing a kunai with each swing. He continued doing this until he ran out, but he did it so fast the entire thing was a single liquid motion. When he ran out of kunai he was feet away from from the thugs who had already been slightly impaled by four kunai each. While continuing to run he jumped over the thugs who fell to the ground. In mid-flip the white light transformed him back to his regular clothes, without bandages or weapons. He landed in his regular clothes and looked at the girls, "They aren't dead, just hurt."

"We should probably get them to the sheriff." Syn help the now crying girl close, trying to soothe her.

Acer looked confused. "Do we have time?" He glanced at the girl.

Syn nodded softly." Yeah. She"ll be okay. Just a little freaked out." She looked at him." Do you want to hold her so I can help?"

Acer was a little uncomfortable. He wasn't very good with kids. "uuaa.......sure....." He unwillingly
reached out his hand to the little girl.

Syn smiled before gently handing Evyna over to Acer. She then went off and gathered up the thugs, only healing them enough so they could walk. She tied their hands behind their back. Evyna sniffed and hiccuped as she clung to Acer.

Acer scorned. "Charming." His head faced Syn but he kept looking from the corner of his eyes at the girl. "Almost done?"

"Yeah. Come on, Acer. She's not that bad." She led the thugs to the police station before walking back over to Acer.

Acer's hand was shaking when he handed the child hand back to Syn. "I'm just not good with children."

Syn held the girl close." Your gonna have to if you want a family." She looked at him." Are you afraid of them or are you just scared your gonna hurt them?"

Acer started walking the way they originally were. "It's complicated i guess."

"Can't be that hard." Syn followed him.

Acer slowed down and sighed. "I didn't have any friends as a child. I repelled other children, but they were so heartless. To this day when i see a child it brings back memories of my lonely childhood..and my mothe...." Acer stopped talking mid sentence and became silent.

Syn blinked and looked down." I'm sorry." She reached out and touched his shoulder gently." Well, you have a friend now."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus